Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13374666

Subject: "box braid question (they won't fall down)" Previous topic | Next topic
organix
Member since Jul 10th 2002
855 posts
Mon Mar-23-20 12:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"box braid question (they won't fall down)"

okay so i have rather frizzy kinky curly hair (maybe type 3c) and i've always been minimal in maintaining it, usually just rock the fro and let it lock when the time comes. but now i want to start playing around.

i tried making a few braids myself but they always stick out. it looks ridiculous, lol. do i need some kind of product to make them fall down? castor oil? shea butter? i'm in taiwan so these things are not easy to find.

i finally found a hairdresser willing to give it a go but i'm worried she'll do no better than my attempts. if you have any tips please share, thx!

-----------------------------
my music: www.soundcloud.com/jessewarren
my mixes: www.mixcloud.com/jessewarren
my label: www.fb.com/mettamuzik

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

box braid question (they won't fall down) [View all] , organix, Mon Mar-23-20 12:42 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
does blow drying to straighten it help?
Mar 23rd 2020
wait...
Mar 23rd 2020
      you are not alone (c)
Mar 23rd 2020
           Im about to braid mines again...
Mar 23rd 2020
           RE: you are not alone (c)
Mar 23rd 2020
                Wait a min, are you braiding *just* your natural hair like no bundles?
Mar 24th 2020
                     no extensions
Mar 24th 2020
                          Hmm, ok that's what I thought. Oh and bundles = extensions, sorry lol
Mar 24th 2020

Lobby General Discussion topic #13374666 Previous topic | Next topic