Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13374715

Subject: "How's anxiety treating you? How are you treating it?" Previous topic | Next topic
Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Mar-23-20 04:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How's anxiety treating you? How are you treating it?"

between trying to keep my older family members i look out for out of harm's way, stocking up, trying to hang on to my job for dear life, and prepping for when i can't, reading too many doomsday articles, etc.. anxiety is def taking its toll. I was already stress filled this year before, back when this virus felt like a far away nothingburger.

Trying to get back to the usual routine of exercise, meditation, diet, sleep (finally got a good night sleep after weeks), distractions like binging shows, enjoying fresh air as much as i can. Reaching out to people i haven't talked to in a while.

I'm a gen X latchkey kid so the staying home thing is a breeze. It's more looking after other people that's stressing me out.

How are you dealing? What's helping you?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How's anxiety treating you? How are you treating it? [View all] , Mynoriti, Mon Mar-23-20 04:45 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
My parents keep trying to get me to come over
Mar 23rd 2020
shit, i got furloughed an hour after i posted this
Mar 23rd 2020
It's treating me and I'm treating it with CBD.
Mar 23rd 2020
pretty good considering the cirucmstances
Mar 23rd 2020
this here
Mar 24th 2020

Lobby General Discussion topic #13374715 Previous topic | Next topic