Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13318243

Subject: "You deserve privacy and the time to ask questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Cocobrotha2
Charter member
10884 posts
Thu Mar-07-19 03:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "You deserve privacy and the time to ask questions"
In response to In response to 0

I'd request a private meeting. If he insists on doing it informally in the hallway, I think that would be something to take up with HR. Just know that might reflect badly on you with your new boss if he's vindictive.

My last couple reviews have been pretty good and I'm interested in what it would take to reach the next level but the company hasn't defined it yet. The current people at the next level are good but they're either relatives of the partners or people that have probably been promised a promotion quietly.

They've incentivized me to stay in other ways but not having a clear road to the next level has me contemplating going out on my own again or teaming up with some other friends that run similar businesses and have asked me to help them expand into my field.

<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A Rant: Performance Reviews [View all] , BlakStaar, Thu Mar-07-19 03:29 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
yes, you should be pissed.
Mar 07th 2019
that sucks
Mar 07th 2019
total jokeshow
Mar 07th 2019
my PR's be late all the time
Mar 07th 2019
If you're getting the same bullshit 3%....
Mar 07th 2019

Lobby General Discussion topic #13318243 Previous topic | Next topic