Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13300873

Subject: "Real voter fraud in NC" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79626 posts
Fri Dec-07-18 11:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Real voter fraud in NC"

and the GOP and it’s fanboys are silent as fuck. This is only a portion of it because it’s long as hell but this dude Dowless pretty much snitched I’m himself by claiming Dem fraud and telling them his exact method of doing it for the GOP.

Charlotte news did a special on it last night and let’s just say these are some rural, chain smoking, slow talking, country folk. Shit was embarassing. Black folk trust white people way too much.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/bladen-county-election-fraud-and-north-carolina-voter-id/577393/

There’s Finally a Persuasive Case of Election Fraud, and Republicans Don’t Care
A congressional race in North Carolina suggests that the likeliest threats to the integrity of elections aren’t the ones that GOP lawmakers are addressing.
DEC 6, 2018

David A. Graham
Staff writer at The Atlantic

North Carolina absentee ballots, in 2008LOGAN WALLACE / AP
One early sign that something about McCrae Dowless wasn’t on the up-and-up came in November 2016.

With the race between North Carolina Republican Governor Pat McCrory and Democrat Roy Cooper down to a razor-thin margin, Republicans filed claims of voter fraud with county boards of election around the state. The GOP was aiming to delegitimize Cooper’s lead and to legitimize years of effort to overhaul voting laws to make them more restrictive, claiming serious fraud.

In Bladen County, in the southeastern part of the state, Dowless, who had won a race for soil and water commissioner, alleged that “literally hundreds of fraudulent ballots” were cast in his race. When he was called before the North Carolina State Board of Elections to discuss his complaint, he was unable to answer specific questions about his allegations. More astonishingly, Dowless at one point deflected a question by invoking his Fifth Amendment right to avoid self-incrimination—even though the board was hearing a complaint he himself had filed.

Bob Bauer: Trump’s voter-fraud lies are a betrayal of his oath

It was a portent. Today, Dowless stands accused of orchestrating a sweeping voter-fraud operation in Bladen County—allegedly to benefit a Republican candidate for U.S. House. The state board has refused to certify the results of the race pending an investigation, leaving the final makeup of the 116th Congress in doubt. Meanwhile, in an ironic twist, Republican lawmakers 100 miles north in Raleigh are close to passing a new voter-ID law. After years of searching for proof that voting fraud is rampant in the Old North State, there’s finally a persuasive case—and it’s a kind of fraud the new law is unlikely to stop.

The first public indication that all was not right in Bladen County came two weeks ago, when the North Carolina State Board of Elections decided not to certify the results of the closely watched Ninth Congressional District race, in which Republican Mark Harris defeated Democrat Dan McCready by just 905 votes. (Harris beat the incumbent, Robert Pittenger, a fellow Republican, in the primary.)

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Real voter fraud in NC [View all] , legsdiamond, Fri Dec-07-18 11:14 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I can't wait until we get these clowns out of office.....
Dec 07th 2018
They been gangstering this state since I got here
Dec 07th 2018
      exactly. The state is almost 60% blue at all times.
Dec 07th 2018
      It doesn't take much to make NC look bad
Dec 07th 2018
           What do you mean Foxx is still here?
Dec 07th 2018
                Everything she's awful
Dec 07th 2018
                     Oh. I thought you meant Anthony Foxx.
Dec 07th 2018
      RE: They been gangstering this state since *before* I got here
Jan 23rd 2019
I can't imagine how common this is in rural areas
Dec 07th 2018
election fraud really
Dec 07th 2018
lock em up
Dec 07th 2018
One woman signed 50 ballots.
Dec 07th 2018
Dems can/should flip the script now nationwide
Dec 07th 2018
The fact that so called Democratic leadership hasn't been on every major...
Dec 07th 2018
It’s weird. You would think Dems would be screaming about this
Dec 07th 2018
yeah this nigga guilty af.
Dec 07th 2018
I remain convinced these republican conspiracy theories
Dec 07th 2018
Yeah, the Obama years drilled this into me
Dec 07th 2018
all of their bullshit.
Dec 08th 2018
that IS what it is.
Dec 10th 2018
yoooo
Dec 10th 2018
This is how I read 99% of Trump's insults
Dec 11th 2018
This American Life did a show about this TWO YEARS AGO.
Dec 08th 2018
This is very disturbing to read.
Dec 10th 2018
sheeeit the only thing that is hard to believe
Dec 11th 2018
smh democrats are so fucking bad at this.
Dec 11th 2018
Sometimes I Feel Some Democrats Are Republicans In Dems Clothing
Jan 23rd 2019
3rd county now wrapped up in scandal.
Dec 20th 2018
Judge won't certify nonsense
Jan 22nd 2019
*walks in post, sees "Bladen County" and turns back around*
Jan 22nd 2019

Lobby General Discussion topic #13300873 Previous topic | Next topic