Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12948616

Subject: "Found a dead man in the park next to my house." Previous topic | Next topic
Castro
Charter member
50753 posts
Fri Dec-25-15 12:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Found a dead man in the park next to my house."
Fri Dec-25-15 12:36 PM by Castro

Took my dogs out to use the bathroom and I noticed a dude slumped over on the picnic table.. took the dogs back in, came back out to check on dude. Thought he might be drunk/high. Got up close, and he wasn't breathing at all.

Called 911, and told them there was a caucasian male not breathing in the park..and 4 minutes later...ambulance and police on the scene (my neighbors and I had to chuckle about that).

Dude was gone. Probably od'd and died in his sleep. He was wearing a hoodie and they checked to see if he got lumped on the head...but no trauma.

My neighbors and I were kinda freaking out because we thought it was one of our neighbors, nice guy who has been having some trouble with heroin. He had moved out a couple of months ago and still comes back (next door) to hang out. Apparently he had been next door yesterday..but it was not him. Whoever it was, he was still somebody's son. Christmas morning in East Baltimore.

------------------
One Hundred.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Found a dead man in the park next to my house. [View all] , Castro, Fri Dec-25-15 12:34 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i went to the library yesterday
Dec 25th 2015
RE: i went to the library yesterday
Dec 25th 2015
ya, im by cathedral
Dec 25th 2015
Opiate addiciton is the WORST.
Dec 28th 2015
wow.
Dec 25th 2015
There was a shooting at the Northlake mall yesterday in Charlotte
Dec 25th 2015
smh. I don't think anything could be worse than
Dec 25th 2015
4 minutes? great response time
Dec 25th 2015
unprecedented...
Dec 25th 2015
told them there was a caucasian male-- I mean...
Dec 28th 2015
Was back out there with the puppy today. I gotta burn some sage.
Dec 26th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12948616 Previous topic | Next topic