Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFound a dead man in the park next to my house.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12948616&mesg_id=12948616
12948616, Found a dead man in the park next to my house.
Posted by Castro, Fri Dec-25-15 12:34 PM
Took my dogs out to use the bathroom and I noticed a dude slumped over on the picnic table.. took the dogs back in, came back out to check on dude. Thought he might be drunk/high. Got up close, and he wasn't breathing at all.

Called 911, and told them there was a caucasian male not breathing in the park..and 4 minutes later...ambulance and police on the scene (my neighbors and I had to chuckle about that).

Dude was gone. Probably od'd and died in his sleep. He was wearing a hoodie and they checked to see if he got lumped on the head...but no trauma.

My neighbors and I were kinda freaking out because we thought it was one of our neighbors, nice guy who has been having some trouble with heroin. He had moved out a couple of months ago and still comes back (next door) to hang out. Apparently he had been next door yesterday..but it was not him. Whoever it was, he was still somebody's son. Christmas morning in East Baltimore.