Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12837250

Subject: "Today is Day 7 of the 22-Day Revolution Diet (a'la Beyonce)" Previous topic | Next topic
Very-Effortless
Member since May 07th 2011
7452 posts
Tue Jun-23-15 01:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Today is Day 7 of the 22-Day Revolution Diet (a'la Beyonce)"

I don't think I've ever gone 7 days without eating meat since I've had teeth.

I've worked out 6 of the 7 days... ran about 3 miles each day and also did some resistance training on two of the days.

6.5 lbs dropped so far. I've never dropped weight so fast and I don't know if it is healthy.... probably won't be able to maintain that rate of loss.

and I haven't felt hungry yet. I'm not 100% on the plan to be honest. Some recipes I liked, I repeated. Some that I didn't like, I have not done again.

My energy level has been crazy high. I am NOT a morning person and I haven't been able to sleep past 6am yet. Also, (not to be crass) my digestive system is running like a well-oiled engine.

The challenge will be Thursday and Friday when I travel for work, especially since I'm going to St. Louis and there is at least one fancy dinner at a steakhouse on the itinerary. My strategy is salad and sides. I had a date last Saturday and that's what I did to stick to the diet... ordered a salad, mushrooms and brussel sprouts.

I also made some vegan cookies Saturday that were good as well. Not in the recipe book, but I was reaching my breaking point where if I didn't have something sweet I was going to eat something REALLY bad.

I'm going to see how the next two weeks go, but I'm toying with the idea of eating vegan (or at least vegetarian) Monday through Friday and adding fish on the weekend.

Anyways... ask me questions about it or make fun of me for doing a diet promoted by Beyonce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Green Mile is a movie where the magical black man wrongly dies and the white man who let it happen lives forever.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Today is Day 7 of the 22-Day Revolution Diet (a'la Beyonce) [View all] , Very-Effortless, Tue Jun-23-15 01:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
how much does it cost?
Jun 23rd 2015
I'm not doing the meal-service one... I just bought the book for $14.99
Jun 23rd 2015
      thank you for sharing
Jun 23rd 2015
does it tell you how many grams of protein you consume per meal?
Jun 23rd 2015
I have no idea. I haven't really been tracking
Jun 23rd 2015
Cool
Jun 23rd 2015
Re: Food Cost & Serving Size
Jun 23rd 2015
i feel like every woman around me is obsessed with losing weight
Jun 23rd 2015
^^^^^nm
Jun 24th 2015
Having better knowledge of overall nutrition
Jun 24th 2015
A few questions...
Jun 23rd 2015
RE: A few questions...
Jun 24th 2015
you can't lose a pound of fat per day
Jun 24th 2015
exercise, water weight, natural weight fluctuation...
Jun 24th 2015
      yeah..i downloaded the book and will make the food..with a side
Jun 24th 2015
      The fat in the avocado goes a long way to feeling full
Jun 24th 2015
      meat is the healthiest food there is
Jun 24th 2015
RE: Today is Day 7 of the 22-Day Revolution Diet (a'la Beyonce)
Jun 24th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12837250 Previous topic | Next topic