Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #34587

Subject: "RE: ...The beat battle idea post......" Previous topic | Next topic
Cosign was RoyDotDee
Member since Mar 07th 2007
128 posts
Tue Feb-19-08 06:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: ...The beat battle idea post......"
In response to In response to 0
Tue Feb-19-08 06:28 PM by Cosign was RoyDotDee

for a week or 2 or maybe even a month....people vote, for example they peep both our pages , if some one votes and they like your top 2 over mine they vote by typing 2/3 Aeon or 2/3 Cosign if they vote for me....after the tally of over however long the battle is, the results will be in...the winner will get the title of prducer's name the "Okayplayer Make The Music" Producer of the month..by having a topic Posted of that title that stays for a whole month...the whole idea is for the winner to be heard(instead of having all these producers post "check my beats" they will only have to earn listeners this way)...the winner gets a title of being the winner...that's it...

and the calling out and being unprepared part should be taken care of by inboxing the person you want to battle to prepare...no calling people out on a headline......a simple, "BEAT BATTLE: name VS name"....would do..

www.myspace.com/cosign

(just add me if your an okayplayer)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

...The beat battle idea post...... [View all] , Cosign was RoyDotDee, Tue Feb-19-08 06:17 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: ...The beat battle idea post......
Feb 19th 2008
yeah i was...
Feb 20th 2008
i didn't call you a cheater.
Feb 22nd 2008
can you....
Feb 23rd 2008

Lobby Make The Music topic #34587 Previous topic | Next topic