Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #24888

Subject: "Isn't it ironic" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Nesta
Charter member
7130 posts
Sat Apr-15-00 02:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "Isn't it ironic"
In response to In response to 0

That a group of people that fled a country because of a dictator that didn't adhere to fair laws and jsutice will refuse to follow the rules and laws of this country that they swear is the ideal. Hmmmmmm.

I hate this whole thing, the boy needs to be with his dad. But the one thing i do like about this is that the Cuban extremists in Miami are playing themselves and even your average Joe is seeing it. I was in DC's Nat'l airport yesterday waiting on my flight back to Newark and I heard a couple of good ol' boys discussing the case. They were clear as hell that the boy should be with his dad. One cat even said "Castro is a muthafucka, but he's right on this one!"

There are a bunch of Cubans in Miami that hate Castro with a passion but feel that using this boy is dead wrong. A lot of these same folks feel that the embargo should be lifted and that it simply didn't work and is harming more people than anything. But these cats are afraid to express themsewlves because of their fear of being harassed by extremists. The Cuban extremists have loot and clout in Miami and don't take it lightly when folks side against them.

Furthermore, I hate the fact that all this Elian shit is taking away from the fact that there are real life Cuban dissidents IN CUBA that are catching hell in Cuba and are trying to fight some of Castro oppresive ways, but these cats in Florida who never have to worry about being dragged from their homes in the middle of the night are playing all high and mighty. FUCK THEM.

Castro has major issues but I also repsect how he'
s getting down and how he has stood his ground over the years. Change in Cuban is coming soon and the US better recognize that everyone else in the world has welcomed Cuba back into the fold.

"Is someone speaking? Do I hear someone speaking?" - Uncle Junior Corrado of the Sopranos

"And cos of Nesta today I'm using more horns in my songs" - Krewcial OKP Song Pt. 2

The Smut Phoenix has arisen, and the Floozy Age now officially begins - no more fun and games. All who are inexperienced and just plain wack in bed - be afraid. Be very afraid." - Didi

"I could be a pimp right now if I wanted to be. My pimp game is strong." - Snoop on the Howard Stern Show

"I think Brett Favre basically is a selfish guy, Brett Favre goes out there with his gray hair, his Wranglers and gets up when he gets hit. I understand why people like that. But there's another side. He's a selfish guy." - Teddy Atlas

Printer-friendly copy

Elian Gonzalez [View all] , krewcial, Fri Apr-14-00 01:22 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I got that in an email today..hehe
Apr 14th 2000
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Apr 15th 2000
My unpopular opinion
Apr 15th 2000
to avoid any possible misunderstanding :
Apr 15th 2000
I'm just a temp..