Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #15546

Subject: "RE: Child Support" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
HelaoBlackWarrior

Wed Apr-25-01 03:27 AM

11. "RE: Child Support"
In response to In response to 0

My 1st instinct was for you to just shutup-wait hold on-because i hate it when men complain about the child support they have to pay. But in your circumstance there was a lot things u could have done to alleviate your situation. My 1st ?-when Nicole & Jacob disappeared, why did you not report it? When you were in the court room why did you not speak up? When your income increased $1/hr. why did u not report it (although i always doubt when "fathers" say that my income only this much & with good reason, too). I am guessing that u never had any relations w/ Jacob other than monetarily- or only for a brief while. You keep emphasizing that you love your son - well when he was gone why did you not try to find him? AND DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT THE SYSTEM IS SLANTED TO THE MOTHERS - THE SYSTEM DOESN"T WORK PERIOD!! do you read the news? have you ever looked up child support cases? - it's fairly easy & i suggest you do so. I'm not trying to be hard on you-but you have got to learn to SPEAK UP-if u won't who will? It also appears as if u are somewhat ok or accepting of not having a relationship w/ ur son -why? no u don't have to answer that- that's pretty personal.
I hate when men whine my $$ its all gone. Well if you & Nicole were together - trust me most of your money would be going to your son- so this is no different. You talk about WIC-so you rather they receive welfare than for you to help a little more? Go to the WIC office ask them if they-chances are that as long as your son receives ANY child support he is eligible for WIC & i think Nicole would only to get if she has a child who is eligible. i think you have many issues- which is understandable. but i think most importantly- no i know-that u need to know your son & he needs to know you. don''t call him when he's 9 years old 'cuz its probably too late.

Printer-friendly copy

Child Support [View all] , rashid, Tue Apr-24-01 01:52 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
DAMN!
utamaroho
Apr 24th 2001
hmmm...
Apr 25th 2001
get a lawyer
Apr 24th 2001
RE: Child Support
Apr 24th 2001