Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #15546

Subject: "get a lawyer" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
abduhu
Charter member
1734 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 02:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "get a lawyer"
In response to In response to 0

if you can. iknow you probably dont want to do that, esp. at the expense of looking like the bad guy, but if you dont youll never have anything.

as far as the system goes, well its up to us (our generation) to "try" to change it. but ya know how that goes. for right now, you gotta work on gettin some paper BACK in your pocket.
cause if you dont, you wont be around TO SEE ABOUT YOUR SON.

hit my inbox, rashid.
maybe WE can get you some help, FOR REAL!
and in the meantime, stay up.

Allah says in the 21st Surah, Al Anbiya' (The Prophets):
51. We bestowed aforetime on Abraham his rectitude of conduct, and well were We acquainted with him.
52. Behold! he said to his father and his people, "What are these images, to which ye are (so assiduously) devoted?"
53. They said, "We found our fathers worshipping them."
54. He said, "Indeed ye have been in manifest error - ye and your fathers."
55. They said, "Have you brought us the Truth, or are you one of those who jest?"
56. He said, "Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, He Who created them (from nothing): and I am a witness to this (Truth).
57. "And by Allah, I have a plan for your idols - after ye go away and turn your backs"..
58. So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it.
59. They said, "Who has done this to our gods? He must indeed be some man of impiety!"
60. They said, "We heard a youth talk of them: He is called Abraham."
61. They said, "Then bring him before the eyes of the people, that they may bear witness."
62. They said, "Art thou the one that did this with our gods, O Abraham?"
63. He said: "Nay, this was done by - this is their biggest one! ask them, if they can speak intelligently!"
64. So they turned to themselves and said, "Surely ye are the ones in the wrong!"
65. Then were they confounded with shame: (they said), "Thou knowest full well that these (idols) do not speak!"
66. (Abraham) said, "Do ye then worship, besides Allah, things that can neither be of any good to you nor do you harm?
67. "Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah. Have ye no sense?"....

subhakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaikaa

Printer-friendly copy

Child Support [View all] , rashid, Tue Apr-24-01 01:52 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
DAMN!
utamaroho
Apr 24th 2001
hmmm...
Apr 25th 2001
RE: Child Support
Apr 24th 2001
RE: child support
Apr 24th 2001