Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #44052

Subject: "so sad" Previous topic | Next topic
Jeanius
Member since Sep 29th 2003
194 posts
Sun May-21-06 08:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"so sad"

Maaaaaaaan..... spammit.

I am so sad to be leaving this here little jaunt of a tour. I've had so much fun as I always do on the road with these amazing guys.

I'm sorry I cut you with the cowbell Ahmir. But in my defense YOUUUUUU told me to get all up on the stage . i was perfectly content playing my friggin cowbell in the shadows. I felt so bad.. well, before i saw the BOO BOO.. i thought it would be like _______________ CONTUSION!!!! but it was - ...

Thanks Common for playing cheese basketball yesterday.. That was fun, I totally beat you and Blind.

"Jean Grae's throwing cheese all over the dressing room floor" radioed in on walkie talkies is a fantastic sentence.

Just thanks to you fine people for having me out here and the fans for being great... well those two club dates were a little scary, but eh.. I been in worse situations.

I will make the "dumb shit that happened" post later when I get to ATL. Right now I have to check out of this hotel room cause it's a 6 hour drive. Also, this room has gotten a little scary with all the beverage containers laying about. No, really.. scary..

Did you like the smoke machine onstage?? I did.

laters..

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

so sad [View all] , Jeanius, Sun May-21-06 08:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
haha
May 21st 2006
RE: so sad
May 21st 2006
*Fist in the air cause I am a 70's baby*
May 21st 2006
i canNOT wait to see you and bazarro for the 1st time tomorrow
May 21st 2006
RE: i canNOT wait to see you and bazarro for the 1st time tomorrow
May 21st 2006
May 21st 2006
JEEEAAANNNNN
May 22nd 2006
AIM!!!!!!
May 22nd 2006
your Charlotte set was amazing
May 22nd 2006
Mzansi/ Azanian Nights
May 22nd 2006
May 22nd 2006

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #44052 Previous topic | Next topic