Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28116

Subject: "ahmir is platinum???" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
mke
Member since Oct 20th 2002
3 posts
Sun Nov-28-99 03:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"ahmir is platinum???"

I just heard Ahmir speaking on the radio about Voodoo, it went something like this:<P>"We started recording Voodoo in the last quarter of Illadelph Halflife. At that time the engineer Russ was newlywed, the Electric Lady Studio was totally spherical... D'Angelo is a professional, a perfectionist. Now its five (four?) years later, put out your record already! (laughs). Russ is filing divorce papers,... I've gone platinum (laughs)"<P>because of the laughs, quest might have been joking, but is this true?<P>AIM: mke1978<P>"L'actualité régionale: c'est vous qui la vivez, c'est nous qui en vivons"<BR>In English:<BR>"Local news: you live it, we live off it"<BR>- Jules-Edouard Moustic, 20H20<P>"I'm spittin' lies/But she's none the wise"<BR> - Roots Manuva (check the fantastic album "Brand New Second Hand")<P><P>

Printer-friendly copy

ahmir is platinum??? [View all] , mke, Sun Nov-28-99 03:26 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
platinum
Nov 28th 1999
passed not past.....
Nov 28th 1999
Ahmir can't spell?
Nov 28th 1999
nkci cna kssi ym ssa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 28th 1999
Nick can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!
Nov 29th 1999
yall are corny....
Nov 29th 1999
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nov 30th 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28116 Previous topic | Next topic