Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectahmir is platinum???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28116
28116, ahmir is platinum???
Posted by mke, Sun Nov-28-99 03:26 AM
I just heard Ahmir speaking on the radio about Voodoo, it went something like this:<P>"We started recording Voodoo in the last quarter of Illadelph Halflife. At that time the engineer Russ was newlywed, the Electric Lady Studio was totally spherical... D'Angelo is a professional, a perfectionist. Now its five (four?) years later, put out your record already! (laughs). Russ is filing divorce papers,... I've gone platinum (laughs)"<P>because of the laughs, quest might have been joking, but is this true?<P>AIM: mke1978<P>"L'actualité régionale: c'est vous qui la vivez, c'est nous qui en vivons"<BR>In English:<BR>"Local news: you live it, we live off it"<BR>- Jules-Edouard Moustic, 20H20<P>"I'm spittin' lies/But she's none the wise"<BR> - Roots Manuva (check the fantastic album "Brand New Second Hand")<P><P>
28117, platinum
Posted by qoolquest, Sun Nov-28-99 06:42 AM
well....close but no cigar (800,000 ). i was just trying to show the extremes of how time past us by.<P><P><P>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
28118, passed not past.....
Posted by qoolquest, Sun Nov-28-99 06:43 AM
>well....close but no cigar (800,000 ). i was <BR>>just trying to show the extremes <BR>>of how time past us by. <BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't <BR>>have enough money to buy you <BR>>a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <P><BR>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
28119, Ahmir can't spell?
Posted by nickelz45, Sun Nov-28-99 03:09 PM
Hair bear doesn't use the correct tenses either. Just playing but can you please turn on the Cartoon Channel oh yeah Nick can't spell either. PEACE<P>Swass/Knownots Crew<BR>"we all look kinda' SWASS the crew you can't forget" THE GREAT SIR-MIX-A-LOT<P>"POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!" Little One<BR>"you ain't getting nada from us. Not even a little pokcy from us." HAHAHAHA jk<BR>"I get more love in Japan then Hello Kitty" Talib Kweli Great Expectations<P>"Eventually if it was meant to be, then it would be<BR>because we related, physically and mentally<BR>And she was fun then, I'd be geeked when she'd come around<BR>Slim was fresh yo" COMMON SENSE <P>"I do not know how to teach philosophy without becoming a disterber of the peace"-Benjamin Spinoza<BR>
28120, nkci cna kssi ym ssa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by qoolquest, Sun Nov-28-99 07:31 PM
unscramble that sporty!!!!!!!! (hee hee)<P>and my tenses were correct. "time passed us by". anyway.........isn't it your bedtime?<P><P><BR>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
28121, Nick can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!
Posted by nickelz45, Mon Nov-29-99 09:43 AM
Hhahahhahahhaha. Riah reab si a loof. I don't have a bedtime especially when a certain midget is talking my ear off at all hours of the night. Beside I want to be like your non-sleeping ass. CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!?!!?!? YOU ARE THE ATOMIC BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE <P>Swass/Knownots Crew<BR>"we all look kinda' SWASS the crew you can't forget" THE GREAT SIR-MIX-A-LOT<P>"POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!" Little One<BR>"you ain't getting nada from us. Not even a little pokcy from us." HAHAHAHA jk<BR>"I get more love in Japan then Hello Kitty" Talib Kweli Great Expectations<P>"Eventually if it was meant to be, then it would be<BR>because we related, physically and mentally<BR>And she was fun then, I'd be geeked when she'd come around<BR>Slim was fresh yo" COMMON SENSE <P>"I do not know how to teach philosophy without becoming a disterber of the peace"-Benjamin Spinoza<BR>
28122, yall are corny....
Posted by TinkyWinky, Mon Nov-29-99 11:41 AM
seriously. yall are like those kids in elementary school that know pig latin and use it all the time, even though everybody else knows what the hell they're sayin....<P><a href="http://www.thehungersite.com">http://www.thehungersite.com<;/a><P>KRH-ONE (nine-nine-nine): the ORIGINAL and ONLY OkayKoolKeith<P>"if it wasnt for hip hop id probally die"<BR> -DaZeD<P>"Where the F*CK is my purse icon??????"
28123, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted by heaven7, Tue Nov-30-99 05:48 AM
i needed someting to crack me up today...<P>peace<BR>heaven<P>"self preservation is a full-time occupation..." ani