Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27120

Subject: "Thankyou..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Tracey
Member since Sep 27th 2002
2 posts
Mon Feb-21-00 08:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Thankyou..."
In response to In response to 0

for reading our journals...<BR>They mean a lot to us, we get a chance to get all of things stuck in our minds off our chest. If they can touch or inspire someone that makes it extra special to us.<P>Thankyou D.J. Genesis for your kind words. I've always considered myself a writer and would love to someday have my words published (as a matter of fact my mother use to tell I should go into Journalism) but you've given me courage to believe that one day it will happen. Thankyou<P>Nazzie, your so cute! Of course you inspire me...love ya<P>Peace,<P>On the black lily site we started up a column called: Ask Momma Lily...if you need someone to talk to , or just need to get something off your chest...just email: bmommalily@aol.com<P>Tracey (from the Jazzees)<P>Belief initiates and guides action<BR>Or it does nothing....<P>Embrace diversity.<BR>Unite<BR>Or be divided,<BR> robbed,<BR> ruled,<BR> killed<BR>By those who see you as prey.<BR>Embrace diversity<BR>Or be destroyed.<BR> Earthseed: The Books of the Living<P>

Printer-friendly copy

TRACY...I LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE IN YOUR JOURNAL... [View all] , DJGENESIS, Sun Feb-20-00 07:22 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I agree.....
Feb 20th 2000
Also...
Feb 20th 2000

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27120 Previous topic | Next topic