Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThankyou...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27120&mesg_id=27123
27123, Thankyou...
Posted by Tracey, Mon Feb-21-00 08:06 AM
for reading our journals...<BR>They mean a lot to us, we get a chance to get all of things stuck in our minds off our chest. If they can touch or inspire someone that makes it extra special to us.<P>Thankyou D.J. Genesis for your kind words. I've always considered myself a writer and would love to someday have my words published (as a matter of fact my mother use to tell I should go into Journalism) but you've given me courage to believe that one day it will happen. Thankyou<P>Nazzie, your so cute! Of course you inspire me...love ya<P>Peace,<P>On the black lily site we started up a column called: Ask Momma Lily...if you need someone to talk to , or just need to get something off your chest...just email: bmommalily@aol.com<P>Tracey (from the Jazzees)<P>Belief initiates and guides action<BR>Or it does nothing....<P>Embrace diversity.<BR>Unite<BR>Or be divided,<BR> robbed,<BR> ruled,<BR> killed<BR>By those who see you as prey.<BR>Embrace diversity<BR>Or be destroyed.<BR> Earthseed: The Books of the Living<P>