Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #187657

Subject: "RE: Can you suggest the best method to copy/transfer from VHS-DVD?" Previous topic | Next topic
charlie bucket
Member since Dec 06th 2004
3705 posts
Thu Apr-09-09 05:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "RE: Can you suggest the best method to copy/transfer from VHS-DVD?"
In response to In response to 0

if you get it post your review of it. ive used something like that but it wasnt that small but basically the same thing. whatever its hooked up to goes to a usb port you hook to your computer. it was to record a laserdisc and throw it on a dvd.

at my work there is a combo mini dv and vhs player so you just tell it to send vhs to mini dv and then input mini dv to the computer via a deck or a camera. that doesnt seem to be the way to go for you unless you really want to do some editing. like if you just want to take all thats on a vhs and dump it on a dvd maybe one of those vhs / dvd combos like someone else mentioned in this thread.

also if you live in a decent sized city you might hit up craigslist there might be an out of work editor with the equipment that could handle it for you for a price cheaper then if you went to a real company. so maybe for a good price you wouldnt even have to bother with it

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Can you suggest the best method to copy/transfer from VHS-DVD? [View all] , Universadevine, Wed Apr-08-09 06:01 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Yeah ...
Apr 09th 2009
Family vid's tho..
Apr 09th 2009
RE: Can you suggest the best method to copy/transfer from VHS-DVD?
Apr 09th 2009
That's last option..
Apr 09th 2009
yeah
Apr 09th 2009
i need something like this too
Apr 10th 2009
yea I have something like that
Apr 10th 2009
Thanks
Apr 13th 2009
You're hinting onto something I need - actually had @ one point