Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #304523

Subject: "RE: My man" Previous topic | Next topic
upUPNorth
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1698 posts
Tue May-21-19 09:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: My man"
In response to In response to 2

I'm a huge Scarlett fan, especially since she's from Canada as well. I loved when she was sort of taking a break from competing, but her and Huk would do promo/team stuff together. That classic Bomber game, they even had a NTY article on her. The team house they have over there was so cool last year, hoping Reynor goes back there in the Summer for GSL.

Neeb making semifinals in GSL last year was pretty special, and making a name for himself winning Kespa Cup in Korea a while back. I'm a fan of a bunch of random Koreans, Parting making his comeback is cool.

I don't think I've broken 100 APM myself, it's hard enough for me to pay attention to the minimap, let alone the clock. I main Protoss but kind of want to go back to having fun playing all races, but I'm not used to how the others feel at all. I played a few weeks ago but then got drawn away over the weekend, maybe I'll try again with the Season reset.

If only the church knew it was starcraft you were playing and not anything more devious lol. I actually never finished the very last Zerg campaign in Brood War, and have not started LOTV yet either. I need a better PC actually, my settings are pretty low.

---------------------
Obviously White

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone play RTS - specifically StarCraft II? [View all] , SynsCei, Fri May-17-19 08:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Man, I love watching people play these games now lol
May 19th 2019
My man
May 20th 2019

Damn, you're def in the scene more than i thought
May 22nd 2019
                Forgot to add
May 22nd 2019
                RE: Forgot to add
May 24th 2019
                RE: Damn, you're def in the scene more than i thought
May 24th 2019
huge fan
May 23rd 2019
RE: huge fan
May 24th 2019
Can't ever knock AOE II
Jun 01st 2019
sc2 coop is super fun
May 26th 2019
Right??
Jun 01st 2019
Havent played the Starcraft series yet, but interested...
Jun 15th 2019

Lobby High-Tech topic #304523 Previous topic | Next topic