Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWeird what happens when LeBron can't save you. NBA Sunday post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2521056
2521056, Weird what happens when LeBron can't save you. NBA Sunday post
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 03:22 PM
2521057, Weird how obsessed folks get about Ky's teammates since summer 14
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 03:24 PM
worry about your man getting a trade.

ky was puttin 40 on wall IN HIS HOUSE when bron was walking his kids around south beach.

enjoy the playoffs.

bron aint pump in that 30+ for Ky last time he was in Wall spot either. But I let you live. Never again. We back to actin stupid I see.

2521061, Cats put their logins on hiatus when Kyrie missed the playoffs.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 04:03 PM
2521063, Playoffs happen in December/January? Cause I dipped in Jan. 2014.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 04:14 PM

Kyrie took a bad step against the Pacers Dec. 31, 2013 and it was feared he tore up his knee. The next day celery said something petty and I thought it was the start of niggas partying, so I wasn't gonna sit around wishing I punch a rack of niggas i'll prolly never meet in the mouth because they happy kyrie blew his knee.

i mean, i've been over this, but y'all have incentive to rewrite what happened. but i'll just keep correcting y'all because y'all ain't gon act like i can't take an L. the problem has always been, y'all don't like it when i'm partying, because i party best.

your man whines about nobody knowing him and respecting him and whatever. look, the nigga game boring. he's an aau guard. no one cares, dogg. he folds when it matters.

ALL them niggas you scream on gon miss the playoffs. ALL of them. and i'mma party. and you gon be mad.

oh well.
2521065, You left because you were tired of Kyrie being a loser.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 04:27 PM
You came back cuz he got Lebron and wanna front like he's a winner.

Nah nigga, Lebron is the winner. Kyrie is an accessory.

2521066, alonzo gee not in that corner no more, dogg. enjoy the playoffs.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 04:31 PM
2521068, The equivalent of strutting of talking shit in a bar...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 04:36 PM
only when you come in with Bruce Lee.
2521069, LMAO...you so mad Samardo not starting no more...LMAO
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 04:41 PM

Cuz bout to be 30, done had lottery pick after lottery pick-NONE as disasterous as Dion and Bennett-and he can't get his squad to the show?

you gon cry?

enjoy the playoffs.
2521072, Boogie is 30 now? No need to lie for this argument bro.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 05:06 PM
Just be mad and bring up Along Gee.
2521082, Yup...cuz if we lying, nigga...WE LYING. GOOD! Wall 30, too.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 05:50 PM
2521087, No but he's two years older than Irving, and that talk is two years old
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-28-16 06:39 PM
Makes him four years older than Irving when he was getting fried here.
2521092, niggas thought setting that artificial precedent with Ky was smart
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 06:51 PM
i'm holding EVERY hyped up young lottery pick to that stupid standard. and he actually thinks wall deserves some kinda pass for not making the playoffs his first three years EITHER. like, he's convinced himself he's right. dudes LOVED saying "no excuses" when fuckin casspi and jon lueuer and kevin jones (he did eliminate emotionally fragile ass UK in 2010...GOOD!) and earl clark and karasev and crazy bynum was out there lookin like shit. but, he don't wanna hold his guys to his own standard. and other dudes was so mad kyrie turned into a star when they was talking that mike conley shit that they agreed with him. we ain't NEVER had no "get your team to the playoffs IMMEDIATELY" rule around here and i was hearing that shit in earnest by year TWO for kyrie?

yeah...no one safe. all UK fish fry...melo b-more lake trout FRYING coming up...even olafuckingdipo gettin fried just because i heard his damn name too much like he ws gon be a star.

stupid earns stupid.

2521101, Pass? There is not a Duke player in the league right today...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 07:23 PM
That has led a team to the playoffs.

So wtf are you talking about?

There's not a damn thing you can say to me.

2521105, and there is not 5 UK niggas you can combine to get G's net worth.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 07:30 PM

you mad?

2521113, When all Basketball convos fail resort to counting other niggaz money
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 08:06 PM
Niggaz from a few generations ago too. Lmao.... what type of mad nigga shit is this?
2521116, when it's arbitrary goalpost moving, i'mma make a nigga mad. and?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:18 PM

you know who you fuckin wit, so why bother? ONE nigga got more dough than all your "star" niggas and that chez chitlin shack owning 1992 duke title footnote ass nigga COMBINED...GOOD!

2521128, Yeah... that ain't working. You need to audible fam.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 09:10 PM
Maybe go back to the, "Duke players come from 2 parent households" angle. Might be more traction with the socieconomic derailment. Not much, but more.
2521131, your "playoffs" shit blew up in your mouth the moment bron was on SI
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:33 PM
now, niggas gotta "LEAD" the team...but then grant lead bad teams every year to postseason, but he gotta ADVANCE past shaq, mutombo or zo every year he was there?

whatever.

how bout i make up a new rule? STARS gotta make the finals. yours have not. hell, looks like ALL of 'em gon miss the entire postseason.

so, let's just keep making shit up as we go.

and by the way....LMAO!!!! for every fuckin time you WISHED them KD rumors were true. don't nobody wanna play with your aau product. nobody "saving" his bout to be on other side of 27 ass. he gon ROT under bad management and poor coaching, just like you were smiling for years, thinking it would happen to kyrie. GOOD! GOOD! GOOD!
2521195, Fam, you imploding again. Creating a narrative where Boogie is 30....
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 12:24 AM
and I'm praying for Durant.

Nah, you reaching &/or openly lying.

And you mad cuz I ain't stressed cuz of the Wizards.
2521236, KD not coming...kyrie got saved. wall never gonna see a finals. ever.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:49 AM
2521239, Save that KD tale for D.C. niggas with socks pulled up to their thighs.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:52 AM
I don't care.

John is great.
2521246, he not coming. you thought about it and i'm laughing at you. GOOD!
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:01 AM

build him a team through the draft...that works, i hear.
2521251, Still not pressed for KD. I would take him. Makes sense...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 10:06 AM
Basketball wise.

But so does every player with John cuz he's a superstar point guard.
2521254, he not coming. you thought about it and i'm laughing at you. GOOD!
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:26 AM
2521272, nah, that was a D.C. chicken shack nigga dream.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 11:55 AM
I only care about John.

2521303, think about him watching the playoffs at home.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:13 PM
2521121, Jamal Mashburn got money tho
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-28-16 08:39 PM
2521124, he got chitlin barn money. not art collection money.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:47 PM

grant could literally buy mash several times over.
2521196, Partying off other niggaz money, that's where you at? Lol...cmon now
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 12:31 AM
2521216, dogg, you've sat here and celebrated contracts.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 07:02 AM
You jump all over the place. You correctly cysed Rondo shit no matter WHO was on his team during those finals appearances, yet you act like a bitch when it's Kyrie turn. You party off all your guys re-ups, yet act like a bitch when I mention how G got more wealth than them niggas combined. Like, WHO ARE YOU? I know one thing: I see how to handle you now. I'm CYSING EVERYTHING. You have thrown so much shit in the game over the years than I let stand because I have REAL GOALS in mind for my guys, but since we being stupid and you the type nigga bother me about average ass blooper reel mogul Brandon Knight being better than Ky when Ky was out two months. Well, guess what? Tyus, J will, Gene Banks, Johnny, Paulus and every other Duke guard better than Knight and Panthro right now. How's that? You mad? Justise better than Mkg. You good? I mean, I'm playing by your rules now, so you should be aight.

I'm starting to wish Skal wasn't SOME SHIT so you could focus on maintaining your faux-arrogance about how y'all an NBA factory and got that secret sauce to produce stars. LOL...your act not NEW, nigga. UNC fans did it for bout 25 years til it crumbled. We went right ahead and won titles while they talked that diversionary bullshit and we doing it with y'all garbage asses. Who you think STARTED the Duke/NBA shit in 1992 after K had more titles than a nigga who produced STARS for 30 fuckin year? UNC folks. They was mad. Just like Cal mad and talks that draft shit after CHOKING every year. And it bothers you. For all your NBA shit talk, you ain't never producing Jordan....and I handle our actual RIVAL having that ace just fine. Time, titles and ass-whuppings break down anything.
2521226, You comparing EX-players net worths. That's some hoe nigga shit.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:35 AM
Where they teach niggaz to do that at? Seriously?

As soon as we talk hoops, you close the tab on basketball reference and bring up celebrity net worth you mad ass nigga?

Haha... You jealous as shit. You must've been stewing for years. Yeah I like when my players get new deals. So? It's a result of their play and hard work.

You took a basketball convo to Grants art collection. Lmao.

You gonna upload Grants tax return like that's your trump card? If you don't get the fuck out of my face.

Rondo and Kyrie ain't the same. Rondo is a champion and a reason why them niggas won. Kyrie is a loser and is a reason why they lose. ***shrugs***

Now you wanna talk rivals?

Nigga we don't have a rival. But YOU pop off and throw shots all the time. And I was letting it slide. YOU threw them shots cuz you was Mad and hating. Keeping tabs on Kentucky and had some shit to say.

And you really thought you were gonna bubble like us? "We got one and dones now too!"

None of them niggaz popped though. Now you gotta sit and watch KAT mad. While Jah grabs 2 rebounds. Or find an article....ANY ARTICLE mentioning Justise.

Lmao..Nigga.

Now you becoming unhinged cuz I'm checking your dumbass and putting you in your place every chance I feel like it.

You there sweating, not knowing which bust I'm gonna check next.

Y'all got more in the way? Is that the diversion you gonna use now that you have no stars in the league?

Or you email Tamia's website asking for the tax return?

Fuck, maybe she'll take a picture if that nigga's living room for you.

Still hoe shit.
2521230, so?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:45 AM

i'm saying what i need to say to make your dumb ass mad. simple as that.

enjoy the playoffs.
2521235, And none of it is working. And you've been mad for years. Lmao.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:49 AM
We ain't equals bruh. And that makes you madder.

You got dossiers on my whole squad.

We stay in your mouth.

I barely acknowledge you niggaz.

You get madder.

I treat you like Louisville and Kansas. Get over it.

Make friends with Kentucky fans in rivals, they might care. Not me though.
2521238, yeah, it is. y'all choke. go broke. whine about publicity. that's UK.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:50 AM
that's all y'all do.

2521241, We win National Title, go pro, become stars, win rings.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:55 AM
Your bust factory cries though.

Maybe there's a curse though right? Lol GTFOH!
2521244, we go all that EXCEPT...go broke. you mad?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:59 AM

2521248, Looks at NBA rosters... No you don't. Stop lying.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 10:03 AM
2521253, look past 2010...yeah, we do. don't be mad. your old titles count? cool.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:26 AM
our old stars and rings count. fair is fair. ferry and batty got as many rings as rondo, toine and tay. you mad? i'm sure y'all got other dudes i don't remember with rings that were fortunate enough to be on title team, but we on the board. we don't have to have MORE for it to be true. you said RINGS...we got 'em. you said STARS...we've had MORE. facts are facts.

and to close...our guys actually continue to pull in MILLIONS after they turn 35. your guys just DON'T. quin snyder was a BUM and make more than toine. billy king was a BUM and got more in the bank than MOST of these soon-to-be broke NBA dudes you cysing RIGHT TODAY.

now, if you need to laugh all that off. cool. i ain't laughing. i'm frying your dumb ass. and every parent who don't fall for that "well, gimme a year and i'll put in the NBA to make millions for 8-10 years...you gotta figure out the other 40 years of your life tho" lazy ass pitch ain't laughing either. cal knew not to even approach gary trent with his stupidity...not even a LETTER...because he would been beaten to death.

and if we ain't both posting on this board in 5 years when jeff is dominating the entire north atlantic and carolina recruiting scene, while cal has finally been greedy enough to accept a 20 mil a year NBA gig he'll fail at and not care (cuz it 20m a year, can ya blame him), i'll find you somewhere on the internet and keep partying on your dumb ass.

2521269, Yeah my guys start and win titles. Rondo, Tay, Nazr, Toine...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 11:51 AM
D.A. got that ring too.

You got end of the bench guys.

Not the same.

We ain't the same.

Bust Factory Tears
2521276, LMAO you're cysing Nazr and Toine's ring? In this context?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 12:24 PM
Yeah I mean when I think of the Heat's success I automatically think of some Chubby Chucker ass MF'er and certainly Nazr Mohammed is more of a household name/contributor than Shane Battier, right? And again, for all this nose-thumbing, Kentucky didn't have a single guy on the NBA @ 50 team and their best pro until this recent crop of jury-still-out guys was Dan Issel. A fine player but not to be confused with the Wilts and Jabbars and Isiahs and Jordans of other historically elite programs.
2521287, You riding my dick into this conversation is weird.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 01:14 PM
2521295, this guy was gettin fried with Bowie and Turpin before 2010
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 01:43 PM

he hardly talks about the nazr's and the kaz's and all them BUMS he used to make his lonley ass threads for when i just knew him as The Weird Kentucky Fan Who Makes Sad Lonely Posts About Kelanna Azubuike Scoring Double Digits Every Other Week.
2521306, That didn't happen. And if Winslow had Kaz numbers you'd cum on yourself.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 02:20 PM
Stop
2521308, Kaz was a BUM...and you tried to bait me about him and maggs once.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:23 PM
justise already gets more pub than kaz ever has. got him in boards, dimes, steals and blocks. why would i EVER want justise winslow to be like that BUM.

where is kaz, anyway? somewhere lookin strong and anonymous, like he did on NBA courts across the country?
2521311, You scouring blog for articles again? Them #s are paltry.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 02:33 PM
2521324, no one scours anymore. i get alerts. the ones you don't get for doron.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:54 PM

i just looked at justise numbers and MKG's first two season.

LMAO!!!

as usual, you want your guys to get cysed, but nobody else gets them passes. WCS dropping 6 and 5 or whatever, but a plumlee gets fried for such tomfoolery.

oh, i know. they'll get better.
2521329, You the only nigga pressed for 6 & 5 fam. Nobody talks about Plumlees.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 03:01 PM
Lol...what world are you in?

Try ain't agenda topics anywhere.
2521335, and you was pressed for MKG's 7 and 5
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 03:19 PM
2521217, didn't you start an entire thread about mashburn being paid?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 07:43 AM
2521221, no, he came in my G. Hill thread hating like a bitch
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 08:35 AM
http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2176280&mesg_id=2176280&listing_type=search

no one was bothering that nigga. he was just mad wall, then known as no jacket johnny, was bout to miss the playoffs again and ky was gettin love from the media at the time. that was his enture mindset at the time...just being a hating as fool.
2521231, I pointed out Grant was a loser. Cuz he is. Don't be a pussy about it.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:45 AM
2521234, and i'm pointing his net worth larger than ALL your guys...and cal.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:47 AM

enjoy the playoffs. maybe them three kings can make a push.

2521237, Celeb Net Worth Appraiser/L Taker
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:50 AM
2521242, your fake confidence last year ended with a loss to trash guards. 38-1.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:56 AM

cal right. people remember losses to trash guards. big john hears about losing to Nova all the time.

i can't even name a wisky guard from last year. SMH.

2521247, Omaha...Omaha... Change the play at the line of scrimmage fam.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 10:01 AM
That one ain't it either.

It's hard when your expected to win every year. Titles aren't easy when everybody is gunning for you.

You know nothing about that though.

This confidence is so genuine.
2521256, y'all lost, Fake Confidence Guy. ya choked. cry.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:27 AM
2521270, You mad, cuz you ain't us. On the internet stewing. Lmao
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 11:52 AM
2521274, lol i mean i hate both schools but come the fuck on
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 12:18 PM
let's see, who's mad, the "unbeatable team" that choked or the national champions? confusing assertion at best. rat-faced K's career make coach cal look like he coaches at a middle school in south dakota.
2521290, We get it. You want to be included C.C. Nobody talking to you though.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 01:18 PM
Shoehorn your irrelevant talking points elsewhere.
2521297, no, we sure ain't. we on TV more than y'all. our guys make more dough.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 01:49 PM
we haven't produced THE BIGGEST BUST OF ALL TIME. yeah...eat dat.

our coach is an icon, who is placed alongside wooden and he STILL COACHING.

your slimy coach don't understand he can't just say y'all the biggest and baddest. PROVE IT!

when it comes time to prove it...y'all be folding. and he be lookin lost. then he starts talkin about helpin kids...the ones who didn't need him because they was going lottery anyway. what about kids like jon hood tho, dogg? he was a top 100 kid and he ain't EVER had an NBA check cut for him? You know who has? None Top 100 guy Dahntay Jones. Who Cal got to the L outside top 100? K done had Dahntay, Brian Davis, Antonio Lang...before he signed with Duke, Miles Plumlee was outside the top 100 and was just Mason's brother.

Cal put run and jumpers in the L, selling scouts on the idea of rim protection and you brag about it about. WCS not a basketball player. he a big dumb guy with athleticism. that's all he gon be.

when cal take unathletic GUARDS and and brick-launching wings get them roster spots in the league, then you talk to me about y'all NBA secret sauce, because all i see is a modern day Dean Smith. just a guy who monopolized the top talent for a while and only got a couple a MEASLY ASS TITLES FOR HIS TROUBLE.

and holla at me when Cal get his second joint, to be as MEASLY as Dean's.

2521309, Haha Nobody cares about your weird ass qualifiers man.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 02:32 PM
Wait til... lol.

We don't have to do what your bust factory does.

You ain't us bruh. We don't have to do shit.

Talking like y'all dictating.
2521315, holla at me when cal officially becomes dean smith II.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:35 PM

sam bowie...greatest bust ever. him and dolly.
2521326, I'm a Kentucky fan, not a Cal fan. Use your antiquated agendas on them.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 02:57 PM
You want us to be the same. But we aint.

And it makes you furious.

You wanna make niggaz mad. I stunt. If you get in your feelings and get mad that's on you.
2521328, you stunt and then watch your team choke and players miss postseason
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 03:01 PM

quite the existence.

again...when Cal wins his second chip, you let me know, so i can finish more portrait of him and dean smith becoming one person that don't have as many titles as K.
2521330, Never happens. I've seen 3 UK titles.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 03:03 PM
You trying to whittle this down to Cal.

Try again.
2521336, cute. i've seen 5 duke titles.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 03:19 PM
2521350, So why does UK make you this mad? Y'all need to get your relevance up.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 03:54 PM
2521357, get your TV ratings up and appearances up...
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 04:00 PM
2521362, Now we talking TV ratings? Lol..you think UK games are hard to find?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 04:03 PM
2521365, harder to find than duke's *shrug*
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 04:05 PM
2521367, Espn & CBS?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 04:09 PM
2521229, I did. Cuz It was a great story & I wasn't aware of his post-career life...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:44 AM
and business interests.

And if I didn't know, it was safe to say other people didn't.

But, even when Truth put it up dis Mad Ass Nigga stormed in.... what about Grant?

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2473511&mesg_id=2473511&listing_type=search

Yeah fellas, there's a jealous girl in this town.
2521233, laettner's name was mentioned for NO REASON. i responded with facts.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:47 AM

enjoy the playoffs.
2521240, Lol...yeah and you was stewing with anger.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 09:53 AM
2521243, i just offered facts. i ain't lettin no pressed jab slide. not one.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:57 AM

not when i don't see them coming. i came in that thread to catch up on what mash doing and that was the first reply? cool. i had time.

2521249, Uh huh, built up mad. That's why I check you.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 10:05 AM
Give you rope. Let you hang yourself. You line step. I check.

Then repeat.
2521257, check with what...all your guys headed to the playoffs? your 38-1 season?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:28 AM
man, we better than y'all. period.
2521271, The season is over? Lol... You still mad about the All Star game.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 11:54 AM
Nigga... There's a board with Louisville fans you can go commiserate with.
2521299, and you still mad about the playoffs, like you've been since december.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 01:49 PM
2521312, You making stuff up. You pressed cuz I don't care.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 02:34 PM
2521320, i have stopped tryna pin you down on what you DO care about, dogg.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:48 PM
like i said, i'm cysing EVERYTHING.

playoffs matter, now they don't.

all star game didn't matter, now it does.

yeah, i see what i gotta do with you, because you ain't nothing but the ncaa version of murph. nothing matters until it matters and everything matters until it doesn't. i don't have time for that kinda dishonorable silliness. i ain't tryna decipher nothing else. i don't wanna know the facts as you've interpreted them. all i know is from now on i'm partying on ANYTHING negative i come across where you're concerned. bad statlines, losses, missed recruits...yeah, man. all of it. because you been pressed. you said john and kyrie was over and i ain't even respond to that shyt because i just been sitting here waiting for JUNE. i ain't even commented on kyrie's good games, because they don't matter. JUNE matters. but, you needed to be in the game, because you know all your boys bout to be HOME. you threw knight in there and i ignored it on twitter. i didn't care. then you kept pecking away. some dudes makes a thread partying because ky misses two months and don't make the all-star team. you were there...happy as can be. kyrie lit his dumb ass up in DC last month and i let it ride...that ain't my battle no more. so, john gets a W and has a great game and here you are? like, i take that as an act of war, dogg. i thought we was good.

we not good. anything bad happens to your program or players (not counting catastrophic injuries, because your players turn into busts WITHOUT those). party time for me.
2521333, It's pretty simple, I care about winning & my niggaz shining
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 03:09 PM
They do that. And that makes you mad.

Why?

2521342, if that's all you cared about, we wouldn't be doing this right now.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 03:31 PM
i thought i'd let my actions speak louder than your words. YOU said wall and kyrie was over. so, i chilled. i ain't comment on NOTHING, dogg. i cysed justise and oak and left kyrie out of it. i wanted it to be over, because i KNEW the wiz was missing the playoffs and i ain't even wanna be petty.. i SAID IT LAST YEAR they was gonna prolly miss it the next year, surpassed by detroits, bostons, milwaukees (soon to be orlando, too)...i been saying it on the 'cast for YEARS that they was gon peak and then be mid lottery for a few years and WASTE wall's prime. i BEEN said it and you thought it was just hate. nah, it was just living here and knowing that's what the wizards do.

it's what they do. it wasn't about you, dogg.

you can deny it all you want. you just like everybody else who SWEARS they've settled an agenda with me. it's all good until you see an opening and then when i stop with the jokes and go scorched earth policy, it's "LOL...you mad...you serious...hehehehehahahaha"

you shoulda left me alone. simple as that. a lotta things went wrong for you and to maintain some interest you started things with me again. your team not the contender you thought you had. skal is a massive soft gushy moist gash. briscoe is a 23 year-old frosh bricklayer. tyler the same goomba playing more minutes. and the killer...ALL YOUR STARS bout to be HOME.

you just couldn't swallow it like a man. you just HAD to bother me. i wasn't even gonna say anything, dude, because my sole focus has been the cavs gettin this ring. PERIOD. that's my entire basketball season. you weren't even decent enough to let me have that.

scumbag.

2521347, Nigga your bitch ass started it. Now you want somebody to leave you alone.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 03:51 PM
It don't work that way.

You was throwing pussy ass shots and I call you on it.

Now you wanna cry?

Nah nigga. You gonna eat these shots every time I feel like sending them.
2521356, you're confused. not only do i not care if you don't leave me alone...
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 03:59 PM
i'm never leaving YOU alone.

that time has passed.

so, you can just pull back on the fake aggression. we both know a UK bark is just a bark. it don't scare bum ass WVa guards or bum ass Wisky guards. Damn sure don't scare me.

that UK STAR Playoffs thread is coming. and i'll fill that joint up my damn self to make it plat if i have to.
2521366, You never have left me alone. You been throwing shots & having slick shit to say.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 04:07 PM
And I'm checking you.

Go ahead write another 1,000 word mad nigga rant.
2521370, you can play dumb til you pass out. i don't care.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 04:20 PM
NO ONE was bothering you and then you tweeted me about knight. i let it slide. kyrie lit john ass up. nothing from me. but you been SO MAD about so much stuff that you just couldn't help yourself.

you probably tell yourself "oh, but i was just joking about brandon...he taking it too far"

nah, that started EVERYTHING. i'm pretty sure skal revealed himself to be GARBAGE right after you made that petty ass tweet. so, i partied on you about THAT, because the kyrie issue was DEAD. you said it was over and i damn sure ain't gone lower kyrie or myself to compare him to dudes not making the playoffs and ain't ever going to the finals...like EVER.

you been so mad i partied on skal that you went back on your word about the kyrie/wall things. dishonorable.

but...we do what we have to do.

bye. i've given your thread enough.
2521390, Lmao YOU LYING You kept Wall's name in your mouth. Tweeting at me...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 04:52 PM
about John. Mentioning BK. Making posts about BK. Posting about KAT cuz you mad Jah slipped.

Then you tried to shield it with, "Nah this is about Cal talking about Coach K."

Lmao... those are pussy shots bro. You was mad and jealous.

Nigga you bold face lying right now. Just be honest about it.
2521060, I feel comfy about where the Cavs are at.
Posted by Vex_id, Sun Feb-28-16 04:01 PM
Still might be one piece away from being on-par w/ GSW/Spurs - but the infrastructure of the their system is sturdier.

Long as they can stay healthy - they'll be right where they need to be in the Finals - where anything can happen.

-->
2521067, getting their ass kicked?
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Feb-28-16 04:35 PM

>
>Long as they can stay healthy - they'll be right where they
>need to be in the Finals

with ky and love it's going to be worse than last year. brutal in fact.
2521081, i'm genuinely wondering...
Posted by dula dibiasi, Sun Feb-28-16 05:29 PM
if cats really don't see this, or are just willfully ignoring it.

>with ky and love it's going to be worse than last year. brutal
>in fact.

you can't hide weak defenders against the warriors. wherever you put them, they will find it. and they will exploit it. surgically.

I've seen teams try to hide a guy on livingston, and they'll run 3, 4 postups in a row for him. whoever irving and love are guarding, they're putting those 2 in the pick and roll, over, and over, and over.
2521083, y'all talked the SAME SHIT last year...the SAME SHIT
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 05:51 PM

they gon be in the finals. period.
2521084, nobody said they not gonna be there tho ba.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Feb-28-16 06:09 PM
it's what happens when they get there is the problem.
2521085, nah, people thought the bulls/hawks was gon do shit. now it's raps
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 06:19 PM

they were fucked up before even gettin the finals last year. i just wanna see health and rhythm from the cavs. people actin like bron was hatin and shit when he said something about how healthy the warriors been for THREE STRAIGHT DAMN YEARS while they built this thing. that is extreme fortune. cavs got fucked as as soon as people started picking them to win it last year. if the cavs get to run their shit with all their pieces for the next two months, i'm pretty confident.

2521088, Oh they will get there but prolly get torched in short order
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-28-16 06:40 PM
but yeah that shit last year was laughable. the hawks! LMAO!
2521096, they will get there
Posted by Amritsar, Sun Feb-28-16 07:12 PM
then proceed to get blown out of the water by gs

hi
2521098, i feel sorry for us both if y'all don't make it.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 07:15 PM
because i really don't know how low i'll go to make you mad, morally-speaking.
2521168, Steph makes everyone else around him better
Posted by Amritsar, Sun Feb-28-16 10:56 PM
Can u say the same about kyrie or nah?

You've been sayin the same b.s about this squad since Earlier in the season

Starting to sound a little worried broseph

2521170, i'll let you know when ky's 27...so, 4 years from now. deal?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:57 PM

you ain't been saying shit about your team before, oh...what...last season?
2521281, RE: What player specifically has Steph made better? Name names
Posted by vee-lover, Mon Feb-29-16 12:43 PM
>Can u say the same about kyrie or nah?
>
>
>You've been sayin the same b.s about this squad since Earlier
>in the season
>
>
>Starting to sound a little worried broseph
>
>
>
>
>
>
2521102, Bulls fans/Lebron haters did......everyone else knew Lebron was winning the East
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 07:26 PM
Regardless of who was on his team.

Cleveland's 3-12 without him the last two years? As long as he's healthy, his team is winning the East. Kyrie and Love have to play like All NBA players if it's going to go beyond that.
2521106, nigga, melo washed. dion trash. you not gettin no conversation here.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 07:32 PM
2521108, Win it all, no excuses.
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 07:45 PM
You scared.
2521111, like i said, i got more niggas on the way...you got gbinold24YOniggaje
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:01 PM
2521115, Gbinije won at Cameron his senior year
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 08:09 PM
Malachi and Lydon will both be NBA players.
2521117, cool...it can replace the national title ring he ain't earn.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:20 PM
nobody give a fuck about them weird name sorry niggas you cysing. y'all got PLENTY bench players in the L. who cares?

2521143, Fab Melo still thinking comeback, too
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-28-16 10:04 PM
Pro scouts all up in Brazil buying pussy and sleeping through games.
2521146, handing Coach K an L and making him act like a bitch after>>>>>
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZa0UzGCYE
2521147, losing his minutes to hood and bari and transferring like a bitch after
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:14 PM
just any pic of gbumije will do.
2521150, not even close, he missed playing with both of them by two years
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 10:21 PM

2521153, aight...i checked. i was wrong.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:28 PM
nm
2521160, Rodney sat out 2012-13.....Gbinije was already at Cuse doing the same that year
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 10:40 PM
You made that up.
2521162, my bad. i think that was muprhy. he was scared, too
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:46 PM
nm
2521161, Jabari visited Duke in fall 2012, and committed Dec. 2012
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 10:45 PM
http://espn.go.com/ncb/story/_/id/8455158/top-prospect-jabari-parker-visit-duke-michigan-state

Again, Gbinije was already at Cuse by then. You made that pickup game bullshit up too. SMH.

2521163, and you made up kyrie being the source of dion's FAILURE as a pro
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:47 PM
2521166, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2oDpUYUlc
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 10:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2oDpUYUlc
2521167, must be a dion blooper reel...so many of them
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:55 PM
2521120, Well - you sang the same tune last year.
Posted by Vex_id, Sun Feb-28-16 08:34 PM
And the Cavs (sans Ky & Love) were up 2-1 in the Finals and pushed the healthy Warriors to 6 games in a competitive series.

Not exactly the way you drew it up, so sorry if I don't rush to concede.

The Cavs will be in the Finals - and they will compete.

-->
2521129, they aint giving out competing rings tho
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Feb-28-16 09:22 PM
last year as good as it gets.
2521149, they don't GIVE out any rings...folks earn those
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:18 PM

y'all better hope last year is as good as it gets.
2521157, and once the W's made 2 key adjustments, they won 3 straight
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Feb-28-16 10:35 PM
Started allowing Steph to go 1-4 against Delladova and starting playing DLee on the PnR which completely neutered Cleveland's trapping. You can hang onto that 2-1 lead but that was never a sustainable series for the Cavs.
2521169, nice to have a full roster to make adjustments
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:56 PM
2521283, All ya'll said it was going to be an easy series last year w/Lebron
Posted by vee-lover, Mon Feb-29-16 12:47 PM
carrying a D-league team to the finals and they somehow made it an interesting series

>if cats really don't see this, or are just willfully ignoring
>it.
>
>>with ky and love it's going to be worse than last year.
>brutal
>>in fact.
>
>you can't hide weak defenders against the warriors. wherever
>you put them, they will find it. and they will exploit it.
>surgically.
>
>I've seen teams try to hide a guy on livingston, and they'll
>run 3, 4 postups in a row for him. whoever irving and love are
>guarding, they're putting those 2 in the pick and roll, over,
>and over, and over.
2521156, one piece?
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Feb-28-16 10:35 PM
ok sure..

http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/black-jeasus.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
2521259, I'm not.
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Feb-29-16 10:30 AM
>Long as they can stay healthy - they'll be right where they
>need to be in the Finals - where anything can happen.

this is true, though.

this team needs stability. a roof over its head. one not named LeBron James, so that LeBron and 'em can cook.

all the trades, the tweaks, the screwing around... doesn't help.

unless we're really gonna get a Cuz for Love deal, no more trades in the upper tier of this team. Stick with Lue.

only position I want to see change is backup wing. Delly and JR better be back next season.

LeBron is about to become Peyton for real. and I think he can end his career like Peyton... but that requires the rest of the team to rally around him, and the coaching not to be some bullshit.

2521268, getting Boogie would be a game changer short/long term for CLE
Posted by LegacyNS, Mon Feb-29-16 11:44 AM
he could be the building block for a post LeBron era..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
2521089, .......
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-28-16 06:41 PM

2521094, y'all window got slammed hard as shit on your fingers, dogg
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 07:04 PM
you aint shit but sam jackson in school daze since last summer, dude. just a mad old nigga in the chicken shack parking lot, surrounded by other old bitter loser niggas who once had a dream of being something (TYUS GON GET THAT MIDRANGE...WE GOT RIP...WE GOT BIG BEN...TAJ THE X FACTOR), with nothing better to do than fuck with niggas who about some shit.

brother.

2521107, RE: y'all window got slammed hard as shit on your fingers, dogg
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-28-16 07:34 PM
Misery loves company homie....Cavs in my squad's division.......Everybody knows they are still the best team in the EC....It's whether they will win it all. Right now, it looks like they won't....

U keep thinking EVERYONE has the same motives u do....lol

Bulls fan....That's it. ANY TIME the Cavs stumble I smile....Bigger than Kyrie...Bigger than Bron....

Fuck the Cavs.....
2521112, well, i'm a bulls hater...y'all some shit. bye.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:02 PM
2521118, RE: well, i'm a bulls hater...y'all some shit. bye.
Posted by murph71, Sun Feb-28-16 08:20 PM

Yeah...but that hate comes from some weird, ginned-up, origin-story bullshit......lol

Do u though, dog....
2521119, your bulls fandom comes the great migration nigga. AND?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 08:23 PM
2521225, RE: your bulls fandom comes the great migration nigga. AND?
Posted by murph71, Mon Feb-29-16 08:55 AM

Hey...what can I say?...I'm a Bulls fan...I don't hop from team to team....All this to say, fuck 'yo latest squad....
2521227, but, you do jump from team to team...buttin in my agendas
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 09:41 AM

just saw you trying to talk up Krazy Kut eyebrows when that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

a dude averaging 12 and 3 on 42% against a dude putting up 18 and 7 on 51%...but they just might win that agenda yet? cool. i'm glad you care.

your team washed. you might as well join knicks fans caring about stuff that don't concern you.
2521104, Sixers have quit. Not good.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Feb-28-16 07:29 PM
2521110, OH SHIT, an NBA team lost without their best player?
Posted by Kira, Sun Feb-28-16 07:50 PM
TELL ME MORE, PLS?

Kyrie injured
KLove is going through something.
BRON resting

The Wiz played a great game and won so hats off to them.
2521114, Kyrie is injured now? More mites in those quilts?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sun Feb-28-16 08:08 PM
2521127, Nah Kyrie has an extensive injury history.
Posted by Kira, Sun Feb-28-16 09:05 PM
Leave my guy alone as Kyrie has an 10 year NBA vet's injury history. Don't forget the bed bug situation either. Yes, I'm copping pleas but so would you if your guy was Kyrie.
2521125, Let me check in on this Heat / Knicks game right quick
Posted by Beezo, Sun Feb-28-16 08:49 PM
2521126, Goof Troop -18 at the half
Posted by bshelly, Sun Feb-28-16 08:49 PM
Tell me again how he's a future DPOY, please.
2521133, eventually, "a big euro jumper shootin bitch" is the scouting report
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:37 PM
nm
2521134, 7'3" man is capable of blocking shots ZOMG WOW
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-28-16 09:38 PM
2521136, it's embarrassing the way NY media has driven that shit
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:42 PM
2521294, Lot of really tall guys below him in blk%
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-29-16 01:42 PM
http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXleaguesXXNBA_2016_leaders.html&t=37

No horse in this race, but lets not pretend that as a rookie he isnt one of the best rim protectors in the league. Fifth in BLK% at 28 mpg over 60 starts is a legit number.
2521304, why not? we pretend jah ain't one of the best post scorers in the L
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 02:15 PM
2521334, I dont, but recognize that some do
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-29-16 03:18 PM
2521132, I enjoyed this post.
Posted by guru0509, Sun Feb-28-16 09:34 PM

2521142, and I, as well
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Feb-28-16 10:03 PM
2521135, melo shot like trash, as usual, outplayed by two duke SFs 10 years apart
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:40 PM
2521137, i posted this with 5 minutes left and knicks down 10.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:49 PM

i wouldn't have mad such a bold jinx ass post against any other "star" but i knew melo wasn't gon do shit. he not a 4th quarter guy.

i hope you enjoyed tryna troll me, nigga. i do it better.

2521139, still had 25, 7, and 4....guess he needed to have 45, 15, and 8 for them to win
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-28-16 09:55 PM
94 offensive rating, 104 defensive rating. You can stop pretending the rookie is better than he actually is.
2521140, the fuck i care? his washed ass got D'd up
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 09:56 PM
2521144, Naw not really
Posted by Beezo, Sun Feb-28-16 10:07 PM
2521145, nope. i get to not watch the games and lie too, dogg. fuck outta here!
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:10 PM
2521152, Justise sorry as a muthafucka. Gotdamn!
Posted by Beezo, Sun Feb-28-16 10:24 PM
Fake ass Bruce Bowen without the corner jumpshot
2521154, maybe they'll stop writing about him being awesome then. you mad?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 10:31 PM

you mad jake layman bum ass won't even get to sit bench in the L. you mad only highlight package trimble gettin in the L is for his soft ass bush?
2521192, Furious cuz he sorry
Posted by Beezo, Mon Feb-29-16 12:03 AM
>
>you mad jake layman bum ass won't even get to sit bench in the
>L. you mad only highlight package trimble gettin in the L is
>for his soft ass bush?

Layman already got the stamp.. he good. Melo did enough work last year.. he good. Stone and Carter.. Good!
2521182, Damn, TImmay reached the 3K block milestone
Posted by Kira, Sun Feb-28-16 11:19 PM
https://twitter.com/spurs/status/703753751845154816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
2521213, Only Kareem/Tim: 26K pts, 3K swats, 14K rebounds
Posted by FILF, Mon Feb-29-16 03:55 AM
2521279, Wilt had it, too, cmon, blocks were not an official stat but ...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 12:29 PM
31K points, almost 24K rebounds, maybe the all-time leader in blocks (surely topped 3K, Russell too but he didn't have the scoring numbers or quite the 24K boards) and another 4500 or so assists to go with all that. That and his career ended prematurely, he could have easily played another three seasons if not longer.
2521203, Rambis is ASS.
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Feb-29-16 02:38 AM
Dat 'Zingis aside, Phil must be trolling the Knicks for how ass this team is. IMO this cast of players could actually win a lot more games than they are but the rotations even make me want to throw things.

gotta be tankin'.

if not, they gotta be trollin'.

fuck all that porn talk, his actual coaching is toilet
2521209, RE: Rambis is ASS.
Posted by okayplayery, Mon Feb-29-16 03:36 AM
Rambis was the worst coach I've ever seen in Minnesota. And I've seen a lot.
2521218, they went from overachieving to underachieving so fucking fast
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 07:45 AM
couldnt happen to a nicer fanbase.
2521210, too many Urkels on your team, that's why you're Winslow!
Posted by okayplayery, Mon Feb-29-16 03:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XYzpqF9OSQ
2521220, a 7-3 blocked a 6-7 guy at the rim...and lost the game.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 08:34 AM
2521250, -18 in 22 minutes
Posted by bshelly, Mon Feb-29-16 10:06 AM
2521258, you see what they gotta cyse, right?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:29 AM
2521260, imagine if people only paid attention to jah's highlights
Posted by bshelly, Mon Feb-29-16 10:33 AM
jah was in new york right now, they'd be calling him a shaq/hakeem hybrid.
2521262, dogg, it's 18/7 on 51% in 30 minutes. but it just gets dismissed.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-29-16 10:39 AM
oh well
2521273, because, LIKE ALL ROOKIES, he's terrible at defense
Posted by bshelly, Mon Feb-29-16 12:16 PM
Granted, he's worse than most rookies at defense. That said, most rookies don't one tenth of the criticism for their defense Jah gets.

Even "in the new NBA no bigz lol" sixer fans are starting to acknowledge that Jah has been killing it offensively the last two months. Over under for ppg next year is about 23, and if Nerlens isn't on the team I'm taking the over, easy
2521275, I'd take Winslow over dat Zingis. Cysed both in the T+J thread but ...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 12:21 PM
like I said then, my desire at No. 2 or 3 would have been to trade down and take Winslow and another guy as opposed to staying pat. I'm comfortable with Okafor but I think Winslow will end up one of the three best players in this draft, one way or another.
2521277, side note: the Spurs still have single digit losses
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Feb-29-16 12:27 PM
2521327, damn S.A. drops the rumor bomb that Ky wants out?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-29-16 02:59 PM
2521331, Kyrie wants out of Cleveland according to "league sources"
Posted by guru0509, Mon Feb-29-16 03:03 PM
He'd much rather chuck and not play defense, and not win in a different city.

https://twitter.com/RussJohnsonNBA/status/704376323192520704

2521337, looooool yeah right.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Feb-29-16 03:26 PM
2521345, "league sources"
Posted by gmltheone, Mon Feb-29-16 03:41 PM
>He'd much rather chuck and not play defense, and not win in a
>different city.
>
>
>https://twitter.com/RussJohnsonNBA/status/704376323192520704
>
>
>

this is generous...This is stephen a. smith being sassy on his morning show. And him only. And every other report can reference him as a source.

“Dating back to last year, I’ve been told that Kyrie Irving ain’t too happy being in Cleveland,” Smith stated on First Take this morning. “The situation is not ideal for him. I don’t know the particulars, I haven’t spoken to him personally. It’s somethings that I’ve been hearing for months; that under ideal circumstances he would prefer to be someplace other than Cleveland.”

All those words, but the key quote..."I don’t know the particulars, I haven’t spoken to him personally."

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!
2521358, Tyronn and Lebron probably talking but defense way too much.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-29-16 04:01 PM
2521368, Sounds like 50 pounds of bullshit in a 10 pound bag.
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Feb-29-16 04:11 PM
2521428, has a team ever generated more bullshit rumors than these cavs?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-29-16 06:23 PM