Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDion Waiters is the worst thing to happen to professional basketball
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2264992
2264992, Dion Waiters is the worst thing to happen to professional basketball
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Aug-22-14 02:10 PM
Primarily, this is an anti-jinx attempt. I hope that by bringing the board's attention to how bad this Philly-rockin' 20 foot pull-up bamma is at basketball, SOMEHOW the basketball Gods will prove me wrong, as they so often love to do.

But it won't happen. So, I'm here to confess and apologize.

1. I'm scared. Just gonna put it out there. I believe Kyrie is one of the most talented players I've ever seen in my life and right now he is dealing with the kinda toxic situation I haven't seen since Jamal Crawford, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry made life miserable for Jason Williams his rookie year in Chicago...because they were jealous of him. He could do things on the court that they simply weren't capable of and they didn't like him.

I feel like Dion, being the fake thug/bamma he is is turning players against Kyrie, talmbout he not giving "US" the ball enough, because he is jealous. And this is all because he's been playing basketball most of his life and he STILL doesn't know how to create a shot for himself WITHOUT THE BALL...he don't MOVE. If you watch Klay or Beal, the best two young SGs, they pass the ball and SLIDE/FADE/DRIFT to OPEN AREAS on the basketball court. This is SIMPLE stuff. He don't do it. He stands and waits for the ball. It's disgusting. And his release is absolutely USPS-slow. Beal and Klay...catch, straight up, fire. Dion? Catch, think, bounce, rock, fade on a contested J a foot inside the line...miss.

2. I apologize to everyone who said Beal was a beast...even Chad Ford. I also even apologize to Truth, even though he's a bamma and this is the only thing he's ever been right about on this board, as far as I can remember. And I'm still ignoring all his posts like he don't exists.

I also apologize to OE for disagreeing that Lance Stephenson would be a better fit. Even tho Lance isn't the knockdown shooter I want alongside Kyrie...he waaaaay better than what there right now. I'd take Rodney Stuckey over what's there. EASY.

so, hopefully this show of agenda-vulnerability will bring me some karmic blessings and Kyrie can make the All-Star team despite this mess, because, honestly, that's all I can look forward to I think.

Cavs real sorry.

They going to the lottery again and I know Chris Grant ain't gonna do nothing but try to outsmart everyone again and take Dante Exum or Gary Harris with a top 3 pick.

And I reserve my right to Cuban B this post if the Cavs turn it around. But they won't.
2264993, YOU are the jinx. Stop talking about the Cavs and it will get better.
Posted by Castro, Thu Nov-21-13 12:00 PM
2264994, i left the knicks alone ater Zeke bounced...how y'all doing, dogg?
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:01 PM
2265003, we just had our best season in a decade and no one got
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 12:17 PM
sued for sexual harassment.

so....better?
2265006, EXACTLY.
Posted by Castro, Thu Nov-21-13 12:20 PM
2265023, y'all went home EXACTLY when i said you would.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:35 PM
and y'all stuck in limbo with overpaid declining fake "stars" EXACTLY like i said
2265029, we went home when I said we would too. lol
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 12:37 PM
did we go further than anytime with zeke??
2268992, sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Nov-30-13 11:53 AM
2265021, nah, you just got a fake gang member and some generative knees
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:33 PM
y'all suck and don't even have a lottery pick. shut up.
2265026, did we just win 54 games, make it to the 2nd round and
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 12:36 PM
not have to spend the offseason in court defending a sexual harassment claim or not?

A simple yes or no devoid of emotion and anger will suffice.
2265034, isiah is GONE...y'all STILL hopeless and sorry. it's been 5 years.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:38 PM
2265036, lol you brought him up not me.
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 12:39 PM
now you don't want to talk about it? lolz

I detected emotion by the way.
2265042, emotion is y'all actin like the Dukes at the end of Trading Places
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:44 PM

You, OE, that Cuse fans and all the rest of Knicks fans been on "Turn those machines back on" status ever since PG locked your fat star up for 3 4th quarters last May.

Let's be reality. You BEEN hurt. And you was hurt last night and I ain't even go in.
2265048, um, i predicted us to lose to indiana last season AND
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 12:55 PM
thought we'd get killed yesterday. i don't believe in moral victories for a vet team, but I was pleased that we actually competed for a change.

See I can be honest about the knicks and when they suck. Can you be honest about us having better seasons with melo then we ever had with zeke since YOU the one that brought up zeke?
2265053, yes, YOU DO believe in moral victories...for your whole franchise
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:59 PM
that's why y'all cyse the post-isiah era so much. y'all STILL SORRY...with allegedly one of the top 5 players in the L.
2265056, no one cyses the post zeke era...we just say that its better
Posted by Cenario, Thu Nov-21-13 01:00 PM
than THEE ZEKE ERA lol.
2265041, Light an incense!!!! Somebody need some NAMASTE!
Posted by Castro, Thu Nov-21-13 12:44 PM
Calm down Mush, just don't look at my dice!
2268286, Damn, lmao!
Posted by Starks dunked on Bulls, Wed Nov-27-13 05:18 PM
>sued for sexual harassment.
>
>so....better?
2268467, Boom.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu Nov-28-13 11:53 AM
>sued for sexual harassment.
>
>so....better?
2268479, y'all booming and they sorry as shit
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 12:42 PM
2268481, post #37.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu Nov-28-13 12:45 PM

2268484, that's in the past like their "successful" season last year
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 12:53 PM
2268721, Zeke worst.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Fri Nov-29-13 02:41 PM

2265002, Kyrie just need to dip at the first opportunity.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Nov-21-13 12:14 PM
it aint gonna work in cleveland.
2265008, Love and Kyrie....2015.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Nov-21-13 12:21 PM
2265012, Love and Rondo....2015. I think that is what is going to happen.
Posted by Castro, Thu Nov-21-13 12:27 PM
2541015, YO.
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed May-25-16 12:31 PM

2265014, No Excuses
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-21-13 12:27 PM
2265016, i'm past that.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:30 PM
"no excuses" and "i don't care, just make it through the season" are easily occupying the same spot in my mind.
2265030, Dude, the East is shitty. The Wiz, Cavs, and Bobcats can all make the 'offs.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-21-13 12:38 PM
Now would that mean anything in the long run or development of these young teams? Who knows.

But yeah, if I was you, I'd be mad at the front office fucking up your guys future since they've had many opportunities.

Taking Tristan and not picking Jonas. That looks like a fuck up. But who knows with foreign guys.

Taking Dion, thinking he'd mesh with Kyrie. That's a fuck up.

I still like Bennett, but the player development has to be on point. From watching him yesterday, his body language didn't look good. And it'd be sad, if the situation gets too big for him this early and ruins his career, because contrary to some dudes that see a pile on and love to do a Great Muta Moonsault on top, Bennett is a tremendous talent. Him and T.T. might be a bit redundant.
2265039, i want lottery and kyrie to be an all-star
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 12:41 PM

you can't be stubborn and prideful all you want. WALL gonna be in limbo for YEARS.
2265049, I'm holding out. See what Otto got. Hopefully the old forwards get right.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-21-13 12:55 PM
2265057, Good luck...and I'll give you props if they make it.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-21-13 01:01 PM
but, it's long-game time. I've seen enough.
2265019, lol...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Nov-21-13 12:32 PM

>2. I apologize to everyone who said Beal was a beast...even
>Chad Ford. I also even apologize to Truth, even though he's a
>bamma and this is the only thing he's ever been right about on
>this board, as far as I can remember. And I'm still ignoring
>all his posts like he don't exists.

I was right about your boy AR too.. You been mad every since I clowned your dumb ass for trying to be "deep" with Shawn in the Jeremy Lin Reloaded post. You don't have to respond to my posts, I know you are still reading them, lol.
2265050, This is why I asked you how you felt about the Dion pick
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Nov-21-13 12:56 PM
when they drafted him.

The Cavs are at least 'trying' but they seem to always fuck things up somehow (along with a bit of bad luck).

Tristan was prolly the right pick in 2011 after they got Kyrie. Only Klay was prolly deserving of consideration at #4 but that was still kinda high for him at the time. Maybe they trade down with the Warriors and net a young big or something and get Klay but outside of that...eh. Faried, Nikola Vucevic were unknowns.

Only Jonas woulda been a better pick and it took a season for him to get to the US. Then instead of taking Singler or Parsons in the second round, they took Justin Harper...another PF. Dumb. They needed shooters to develop to open the floor for Kyrie and had a guy with double-double potential at #4 already.

in 2012, everybody but the Cavs knew the picks for them were either, Barnes or Drummond. A SF that could shoot and play D and not have to worry about being the #1 guy (nor prolly doesn't desire that designation) but could grow and help that team win or a Big C to develop as insurance because Andy is fragile (if you're gonna take a chance on Bynum, may as well done so with Drummond).

And this yr Ben McLemore shoulda been the pick, even with #1. Trade Waiters for a SF. Maybe to ATL in a sign and trade for Josh Smith or Den for Iggy. Shoulda took Plumlee and kept Allen Crabbe too.

Kyrie
B-Mac
Josh or Iggy
Tristan
Drummond

^^^How I woulda did it.

He not gonna win a title in Clev (unless Bron come back).

2265052, Not worse than James Dolan.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Thu Nov-21-13 12:58 PM
One is murdering your message board agenda. The other is murdering an entire SPORT for 8.3 million people.
2268252, A suggestion that Ba is right and none of it is Kyrie's fault
Posted by bshelly, Wed Nov-27-13 03:27 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10042361/cleveland-cavaliers-hurting-chances-lebron-james-return

In early December 2010, LeBron James returned to Cleveland for the first time since signing with the Miami Heat as a free agent the previous summer. James' new team handed his old one a 118-90 shellacking, part of the early stages of a stretch that saw the Cavaliers lose 36 of their next 37 games. Consider that return the Ghost of LeBron Past.

Tonight's meeting, the first between Cleveland and Miami this season, was supposed to be the Ghost of LeBron Future -- a chance for the Cavaliers to demonstrate to James how far they'd come since then, and potentially even the start of a pitch to bring James back to Cleveland as a free agent next summer. Instead, with the Cavaliers mired in a disappointing 4-10 start to the season that has featured more players-only meetings (1) than wins by double figures (0), it serves as a painful reminder that their rebuilding plan has gone off track. The culprit? The front office's failure to turn a bevy of high draft picks into production on the court.

Over the last three drafts, Cleveland has made a league-high six first-round picks -- two per year, including four selections in the lottery. Twice, the Cavaliers have picked fourth, and in both 2011 and 2013 they landed the No. 1 overall pick. Yet only one of these picks, point guard Kyrie Irving, ranks among Cleveland's top five players in terms of wins above replacement (WARP) this season. While Irving is off to a slow start this season, he reached the All-Star Game before his 21st birthday and is ahead of schedule in terms of his development, even for a top pick. But the Cavaliers' other first-rounders have yet to produce the kind of supporting cast that could take Cleveland back to the postseason and convince James, or another top free agent, that the Cavaliers are a superstar away from championship contention.

Based on nearly a decade's worth of drafts, we can establish a baseline for expected performance from various picks in each season of their career. For example, a typical No. 1 pick would produce 7.3 WARP during his third year, or 1.2 over the 14 games Cleveland has played thus far. Irving, with 1.4, has actually outperformed this mark. The Cavaliers' other first-round picks have not:

Player Pick Expected WARP Actual WARP
Kyrie Irving 1 1.2 1.4
Tristan Thompson 4 0.8 0.1
Dion Waiters 4 0.5 0.0
Tyler Zeller 17 0.2 -0.1
Anthony Bennett 1 0.5 -0.4
Sergey Karasev 19 0.1 -0.1
Total 3.4 0.9
Besides Irving 2.2 -0.5
We'd expect the five other first-round picks besides Irving to have produced about 2.2 WARP so far this season. Instead, four of the five have rated near replacement level with Anthony Bennett's sub-replacement production thus far during his rookie season dragging the group down. The deficit of nearly three wins essentially explains the difference between Cleveland's actual start and a .500 record. That such a large group of players is struggling suggests a systematic issue. Let's take a closer look at the other three lottery picks.

Tristan Thompson (No. 4, 2011)

Thompson
The Cavaliers may have reached for Thompson with the second of their two top-four picks in 2011. Insider's Chad Ford rated him seventh on his big board, behind three players who were still available -- Jonas Valanciunas, Brandon Knight and Kawhi Leonard.

Thompson has proven a serviceable power forward, and played well during the second half of last season, when his 4.1 WARP put him ahead of the expectation for a second-year No. 4 pick (3.2). While converting from shooting with his left hand to his right hand has helped Thompson at the free throw line, where he's shooting 75.4 percent, he's having a tough time finishing around the rim and is making just 43.2 percent of his 2-point attempts. At best, Thompson has yet to demonstrate the upside that would justify drafting him ahead of Valanciunas.

Dion Waiters (No. 4, 2012)

Waiters
Another year, another surprise from Cleveland on draft night. Waiters too was rated seventh on Ford's Big Board, behind Damian Lillard, Andre Drummond and Thomas Robinson. Though a point guard would have made little sense for a team that already had Irving, and the Cavaliers don't look likely to regret passing on Robinson, they again opted against drafting a high-upside center. Already a starter in his second season, Drummond has star potential.

By contrast, Waiters' sophomore campaign has been troubling. On the court, he's shown little growth in his shot selection or consistency. Waiters too has been unable to finish around the basket, which won't likely continue. But he won't be an efficient scorer until he turns more of his long 2-point attempts (which represent 38.3 percent of his shots, per NBA.com/Stats) into 3-pointers (24.2 percent of his shots). As an undersized volume scorer, he's probably best suited in a reserve role, not starting next to Irving.

Anthony Bennett (No. 1, 2013)

Bennett
Then there's Bennett, whose terrible shooting start (he missed his first 16 shot attempts) drew boos from Cleveland fans last week and has produced a 2.3 PER to date. Continuing the theme, the Cavaliers went for Ford's fourth-rated player with the No. 1 pick. In part, they were handcuffed by this year's draft class. Aside from No. 11 pick Michael Carter-Williams, another point guard, none of this year's rookies has separated from the pack. In fact, No. 12 overall selection Steven Adams is the only other lottery pick who currently rates better than replacement level.

In time, Bennett will surely play better. He was an accurate shooter during his lone season at UNLV, suggesting the shooting slump is more a product of rust after shoulder surgery and shot selection (27 of his 42 shot attempts have come outside the paint, including 2-of-15 3-point shooting) than lack of skill. Bennett needs to work to improve his conditioning and learn how he can get his shots at the NBA level, but it's far too early to write him off.

Of course, Bennett also plays the same position as Thompson -- the first month of his career has put to rest any notions he could play on the wing -- and wasn't seen as the top pick of the draft outside the Cleveland draft room. So his upside is probably more as a complementary piece than a second star.

Starting with Bennett, all three top picks are bound to play better the rest of the season. Unless things change drastically, however, it may be too late even in the dismal Eastern Conference to produce the kind of exciting playoff run the Cavaliers would have needed to have a chance to parlay their 2014 cap space into one of the top players available. Since the current crop of talent seems unlikely to yield a second star to go with Irving, signing one in free agency was the best hope Cleveland had of jumping into contention. As a result, the Cavaliers' draft reaches could haunt them for years to come.
2268258, What exactly has Jonas shown?
Posted by SoulHonky, Wed Nov-27-13 03:40 PM
Thompson was a reach but, honestly, he wasn't a bad pick.

"At best, Thompson has yet to demonstrate the upside that would justify drafting him ahead of Valanciunas."

I haven't seen a ton of Jonas but I really don't see how he is somehow better than Tristan or someone you need to justify passing on. That comment is also odd given that the other guy they passed on was Kawhi, who is the best of the bunch. (And they weren't going to draft Brandon Knight with Kyrie in tow.)

2268263, tristan is more or less what everyone thought he'd be
Posted by rob, Wed Nov-27-13 03:48 PM
he was a reach at 4 but it was a weak draft.
2268266, looks like klay and kawhi would have been the only better picks
Posted by rob, Wed Nov-27-13 03:51 PM
it's a lot of okay pfs/cs in the draft but none i'd honestly say are all thatmuch better or have a better future than tristan
2268267, nothing
Posted by themaddfapper, Wed Nov-27-13 03:51 PM
he plays with derozan, lowry, and rudy "top shotta" gay.\
that's why the edict in Tdot is everyone's available but Jonas.

a high pnr w/ kyrie and jonas is better than any set cle or tor is running.
2268262, Look, I don't make excuses for NO REASON
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 03:44 PM
when Cam was being a bitch and missing open guys and sulking, I called him on it. He needed to be better.

I question Coach K EVERY YEAR and blame him when Duke flops in March.

I am not gonna blame Kyrie because Bynum can't play 25 minutes, Andy's legs are dead and THEY MISSED ON THREE STRAIGHT TOP FOUR PICKS!!!!!

Nah, I refuse to approach this in a black and white fashion. Kyrie is the LEAST of their problems and if Cavs fans wanna keep being stupid and folding their arms like "Well, he the star, he supposed to win us games" shit, he HAS WON YALL GAMES!!! And they watchin!?!?!? who the fuck else is gonna help him win MORE games?
2268265, Soooo you're admitting defeat on Bennett?
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-27-13 03:49 PM
2268282, I'm admitting he not he not helping RIGHT NOW. AT ALL!
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 05:04 PM
2268270, Dion Waiters is about 40X better than JR Smith
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 04:20 PM

And yet you thought a Carmelo Anthony-led Knicks
team with JR Smith as the second scoring option should beat
an Indiana Pacer team which is looking like a juggernaut
now, with far and away the best starting 5 in basketball

You're not consistent, and therefore people are going
to continue to attack you

AND you threw dirt on Born Ready just to keep up your
shitty agenda....now you're making friends...but it doesn't
work that way: be smart, clear, and think shit through

Sorry, guy
2268272, well thats not true at all.
Posted by rob, Wed Nov-27-13 04:22 PM
jr smith is capable of being reallllly good at basketball. he just hasn't given any fucks for most of career.
2268285, JR is not capable of being a really good. He is what he is.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 05:15 PM
>jr smith is capable of being reallllly good at basketball. he
>just hasn't given any fucks for most of career.

He's a shitty, sometimey shooter scorer who will never
have a meaningful role on a relevant team.

That is Carmelo's #2 option.

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268290, put him on the spurs he'd instantly be plus d/efficient offense
Posted by rob, Wed Nov-27-13 05:51 PM
j.r.'s only negative is he's got a little gunner and a little sjax in him. but he mirrors the character of the teams he's on.

he could easily fill in your boy lance's spot.

the leader on the knicks is a stats stuff whose career will be defined by one huge gamble in choice of team that ended up being a poor decision. j.r. is just falling in with the example of his team leadership.

2268291, Zero teams would take JR Smith over Lance Stephenson today. Zero.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 06:11 PM
>j.r.'s only negative is he's got a little gunner and a little
>sjax in him. but he mirrors the character of the teams he's
>on.

No, he's just not very good. Shush.

>he could easily fill in your boy lance's spot.

Well, no, he couldn't actually.

>the leader on the knicks is a stats stuff whose career will be
>defined by one huge gamble in choice of team that ended up
>being a poor decision. j.r. is just falling in with the
>example of his team leadership.

Got it, so we're blaming Carmelo for all of JR Smith's
woes. Cool.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268296, if you can run in here to halfass blame j.r. for melo's situation
Posted by rob, Wed Nov-27-13 06:36 PM
i can halfass blame melo for j.r.....cause thats actually realistic.

j.r. smith's contract and skillset actually would benefit a team like the spurs, heat, thunder, or pacers.

melo's contract and skill set says he actually has to be a cornerstone building a team that good, but he fucked that up.
2268300, Nah, I'm not blaming JR Smith for anything.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 06:43 PM
>i can halfass blame melo for j.r.....

JR is what he is. He's not a very good basketball player.
I don't hate him for that. He gave the Knicks his very
best last year, and it was good at times. But he's not a
meaningful basketball player on a good team.

>j.r. smith's contract and skillset actually would benefit a
>team like the spurs, heat, thunder, or pacers.

And JR Smith's contract proves my point: he cost himself
tens of millions of dollars with his playoff performance
and had NO SUITORS outside of the Knicks. Zero. Nobody
wanted him.

>melo's contract and skill set says he actually has to be a
>cornerstone building a team that good, but he fucked that up.

He led a team to a #2 seed, losing to a very good Pacer team
in the plaoyffs. That is a "good team." He did it without the
actual franchise player (going by salary, Amare Stoudemire is)
and an injured Tyson Chandler. He did his part.

No player, Lebron included, gets the Knicks past Indiana
in the playoffs last year.

And I'm not gonna let you forget that you said JR Smith is
as good as Lance Stephenson. ZERO coaches, GMs would take
JR over Born Ready. None.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268278, Two quick counters
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 04:42 PM
1. Carmelo 30 and 11 years deep and has lost series his teams shouldn't have lost. that's why I made the thread last May, because I knew they'd lose. You still so aggy about that shit that you puttin words in my mouth about THIS YEAR when I have not even been saying shit about the Knicks struggles. I flat out don't care about them. I ain't been saying shit, because OBVIOUSLY, I got other shit on my mind with the NBA. Melo at the forefront of YOUR thoughts, not mine, so don't bring all your Melo-centric insights and unsolicited, unnecessary Melo-agenda correlating bullshit in my threads. Take that shit elsewhere.

2. No one threw shit on Lance. I said I don't want him next to Kyrie. I've always wanted a knockdown shooter there and he not that. That's all I said. And I'm admitting now that if take him over Dion...not over Klay, who I fuckin screamed for 3 years ago, but OVER DION. Now, if you so pressed that you can't take a no holds barred "nigga, you was right... I was wrong" on this shit...oh well ... Bye, nigga.
2268284, That is spectacularly wrong.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 05:14 PM
>1. Carmelo 30 and 11 years deep and has lost series his teams
>shouldn't have lost.

You pointed to ONE series against the Jazz; you thought
Denver should have beaten them, EVEN THOUGH THE JAZZ
WAS THE HIGHER SEED, which pretty much shits all over your
"play to seed" criteria.

Either niggas are supposed to "play to seed" or they are not.

Nobody who studies basketball thought the Knicks were better
than the Pacers when the playoffs arrived. Zero. You STILL
used a SUPERIOR TEAM beating an INFERIOR TEAM as fodder for
your DC niggerisms against Baltimore Carmelo.

that's why I made the thread last May,
>because I knew they'd lose. You still so aggy about that shit
>that you puttin words in my mouth about THIS YEAR when I have
>not even been saying shit about the Knicks struggles. I flat
>out don't care about them. I ain't been saying shit, because
>OBVIOUSLY, I got other shit on my mind with the NBA. Melo at
>the forefront of YOUR thoughts, not mine, so don't bring all
>your Melo-centric insights and unsolicited, unnecessary
>Melo-agenda correlating bullshit in my threads. Take that shit
>elsewhere.

Nah, nigga.

Let's look at the facts-

Kyrie's sidekick is Dion Waiters.

Dion Waiters is a better basketball player, by about
4 miles, than JR Smith, who is Carmelo's main sidekick.

Not debatable.

YOU STILL SHAT ALL OVER CARMELO ANTHONY.

But we supposed to be understanding of Kyrie?!?!? All of
a sudden environment matters?

Nigga....no.

Be consistent.

Kyrie's #2 is better than Carmelo's. You blamed CARMELO for
the Knicks woes. NO DISCUSSION, remember?

I wanna hear you discuss KYRIE, and ONLY KYRIE. THAT's IT!

>2. No one threw shit on Lance. I said I don't want him next to
>Kyrie. I've always wanted a knockdown shooter there and he not
>that. That's all I said.

Knockdown shooter? Like Otto Porter?

Just stop.

And I'm admitting now that if take
>him over Dion...not over Klay, who I fuckin screamed for 3
>years ago, but OVER DION. Now, if you so pressed that you
>can't take a no holds barred "nigga, you was right... I was
>wrong" on this shit...oh well ... Bye, nigga.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268292, nigga, holla back when kyrie 30
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 06:21 PM
i don't wanna go back and forth with you about carmelo. you mad about it and you shoehorn that dude into everything.

and yes, from the CORNER, otto is a knockdown shooter...just like kawhi leonard, or batty, or nick anderson or bruce bowen or any fuckin SF over the past 25 years who hits corner threes at a good clip.
2268294, Yeah, it took that long for Carmelo to NOT make the playoffs.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 06:27 PM

Melo had been there TWO times by the time he was
Kyrie age

But its all environment, right?

Carmelo isn't responsible for his teams NEVER missing
the playoffs

But when Kyrie don't make it, you talking about a goddamn
corner jumpshooter

Nigga, stop it

>i don't wanna go back and forth with you about carmelo. you
>mad about it and you shoehorn that dude into everything.

Nah, you not being consistent

>and yes, from the CORNER, otto is a knockdown shooter...just
>like kawhi leonard, or batty, or nick anderson or bruce bowen
>or any fuckin SF over the past 25 years who hits corner threes
>at a good clip.

Weird, because you just told me Otto was a "glue guy"

Lance could stand around hit fucking threes in the corner
all by himself, good gried

He doesn't, because he's busy running the fucking offense
so that his STAR TEAMMATE can operate how he wants to
operate AND BR defends the opposing team's best wing AND
often makes the sure the 2nd team bums don't ruin the game
AND....AND....AND

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268298, Weird because I've only used the phrase "in that corne" re: Otto
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 06:39 PM
Over 20 times on this board and the podcast. I said I want him to replace Gee in that corner. So this once again proves you hear what you wanna hear and you mad about some shit from May.

I understand you prolly sittin there eatin some thick bitch pussy (or whatever dumb shit you gonna say you doing) and smiling thinking you gettin in some good needling. But all you doing is making it harder for yourself moving forward. You don't want me to CARE about the fuckin Knicks and Melo. You really don't.
2268303, You said you wanted Otto to be a "glue guy"
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 06:49 PM

>Over 20 times on this board and the podcast. I said I want
>him to replace Gee in that corner. So this once again proves
>you hear what you wanna hear and you mad about some shit from
>May.

Nah, you're not being consistent-

Kyrie hasn't made the playoffs, ever.

Carmelo hasn't missed the playoffs, ever.

In the former case, you blame his teammates, coach,
city, weather, political landscape, menstrual cycles,
star alignments, etc.

In the later case you blame Carmelo Anthony for being shitty
and fat.

Discuss openly and honestly, thine double standard.

>I understand you prolly sittin there eatin some thick bitch
>pussy (or whatever dumb shit you gonna say you doing)

I'm sitting 8 feet from a winning stallion. She reading meaningful
stuff about something. I'm making you mad. We going to see some
Hunger Games in a few, after which I might very well do some
eating, after I pick my teeth for them there popcorn kernels

and
>smiling thinking you gettin in some good needling. But all you
>doing is making it harder for yourself moving forward. You
>don't want me to CARE about the fuckin Knicks and Melo. You
>really don't.

Gimme a hug, bro. I'm serious.

I'd invite you over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow if I could.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268305, enjoy your Holiday, bro.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 07:17 PM
2541016, L
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed May-25-16 12:32 PM
2268253, A suggestion that Ba is right and none of it is Kyrie's fault
Posted by bshelly, Wed Nov-27-13 03:27 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10042361/cleveland-cavaliers-hurting-chances-lebron-james-return

In early December 2010, LeBron James returned to Cleveland for the first time since signing with the Miami Heat as a free agent the previous summer. James' new team handed his old one a 118-90 shellacking, part of the early stages of a stretch that saw the Cavaliers lose 36 of their next 37 games. Consider that return the Ghost of LeBron Past.

Tonight's meeting, the first between Cleveland and Miami this season, was supposed to be the Ghost of LeBron Future -- a chance for the Cavaliers to demonstrate to James how far they'd come since then, and potentially even the start of a pitch to bring James back to Cleveland as a free agent next summer. Instead, with the Cavaliers mired in a disappointing 4-10 start to the season that has featured more players-only meetings (1) than wins by double figures (0), it serves as a painful reminder that their rebuilding plan has gone off track. The culprit? The front office's failure to turn a bevy of high draft picks into production on the court.

Over the last three drafts, Cleveland has made a league-high six first-round picks -- two per year, including four selections in the lottery. Twice, the Cavaliers have picked fourth, and in both 2011 and 2013 they landed the No. 1 overall pick. Yet only one of these picks, point guard Kyrie Irving, ranks among Cleveland's top five players in terms of wins above replacement (WARP) this season. While Irving is off to a slow start this season, he reached the All-Star Game before his 21st birthday and is ahead of schedule in terms of his development, even for a top pick. But the Cavaliers' other first-rounders have yet to produce the kind of supporting cast that could take Cleveland back to the postseason and convince James, or another top free agent, that the Cavaliers are a superstar away from championship contention.

Based on nearly a decade's worth of drafts, we can establish a baseline for expected performance from various picks in each season of their career. For example, a typical No. 1 pick would produce 7.3 WARP during his third year, or 1.2 over the 14 games Cleveland has played thus far. Irving, with 1.4, has actually outperformed this mark. The Cavaliers' other first-round picks have not:

Player Pick Expected WARP Actual WARP
Kyrie Irving 1 1.2 1.4
Tristan Thompson 4 0.8 0.1
Dion Waiters 4 0.5 0.0
Tyler Zeller 17 0.2 -0.1
Anthony Bennett 1 0.5 -0.4
Sergey Karasev 19 0.1 -0.1
Total 3.4 0.9
Besides Irving 2.2 -0.5
We'd expect the five other first-round picks besides Irving to have produced about 2.2 WARP so far this season. Instead, four of the five have rated near replacement level with Anthony Bennett's sub-replacement production thus far during his rookie season dragging the group down. The deficit of nearly three wins essentially explains the difference between Cleveland's actual start and a .500 record. That such a large group of players is struggling suggests a systematic issue. Let's take a closer look at the other three lottery picks.

Tristan Thompson (No. 4, 2011)

Thompson
The Cavaliers may have reached for Thompson with the second of their two top-four picks in 2011. Insider's Chad Ford rated him seventh on his big board, behind three players who were still available -- Jonas Valanciunas, Brandon Knight and Kawhi Leonard.

Thompson has proven a serviceable power forward, and played well during the second half of last season, when his 4.1 WARP put him ahead of the expectation for a second-year No. 4 pick (3.2). While converting from shooting with his left hand to his right hand has helped Thompson at the free throw line, where he's shooting 75.4 percent, he's having a tough time finishing around the rim and is making just 43.2 percent of his 2-point attempts. At best, Thompson has yet to demonstrate the upside that would justify drafting him ahead of Valanciunas.

Dion Waiters (No. 4, 2012)

Waiters
Another year, another surprise from Cleveland on draft night. Waiters too was rated seventh on Ford's Big Board, behind Damian Lillard, Andre Drummond and Thomas Robinson. Though a point guard would have made little sense for a team that already had Irving, and the Cavaliers don't look likely to regret passing on Robinson, they again opted against drafting a high-upside center. Already a starter in his second season, Drummond has star potential.

By contrast, Waiters' sophomore campaign has been troubling. On the court, he's shown little growth in his shot selection or consistency. Waiters too has been unable to finish around the basket, which won't likely continue. But he won't be an efficient scorer until he turns more of his long 2-point attempts (which represent 38.3 percent of his shots, per NBA.com/Stats) into 3-pointers (24.2 percent of his shots). As an undersized volume scorer, he's probably best suited in a reserve role, not starting next to Irving.

Anthony Bennett (No. 1, 2013)

Bennett
Then there's Bennett, whose terrible shooting start (he missed his first 16 shot attempts) drew boos from Cleveland fans last week and has produced a 2.3 PER to date. Continuing the theme, the Cavaliers went for Ford's fourth-rated player with the No. 1 pick. In part, they were handcuffed by this year's draft class. Aside from No. 11 pick Michael Carter-Williams, another point guard, none of this year's rookies has separated from the pack. In fact, No. 12 overall selection Steven Adams is the only other lottery pick who currently rates better than replacement level.

In time, Bennett will surely play better. He was an accurate shooter during his lone season at UNLV, suggesting the shooting slump is more a product of rust after shoulder surgery and shot selection (27 of his 42 shot attempts have come outside the paint, including 2-of-15 3-point shooting) than lack of skill. Bennett needs to work to improve his conditioning and learn how he can get his shots at the NBA level, but it's far too early to write him off.

Of course, Bennett also plays the same position as Thompson -- the first month of his career has put to rest any notions he could play on the wing -- and wasn't seen as the top pick of the draft outside the Cleveland draft room. So his upside is probably more as a complementary piece than a second star.

Starting with Bennett, all three top picks are bound to play better the rest of the season. Unless things change drastically, however, it may be too late even in the dismal Eastern Conference to produce the kind of exciting playoff run the Cavaliers would have needed to have a chance to parlay their 2014 cap space into one of the top players available. Since the current crop of talent seems unlikely to yield a second star to go with Irving, signing one in free agency was the best hope Cleveland had of jumping into contention. As a result, the Cavaliers' draft reaches could haunt them for years to come.
2268261, No! http://tinyurl.com/lgse7ff
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Wed Nov-27-13 03:42 PM
http://tinyurl.com/lgse7ff
2268271, You mean Eddy "the best young center in the league" Curry?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Nov-27-13 04:21 PM
>right now he is dealing with the kinda toxic situation I
>haven't seen since Jamal Crawford, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler
>and Eddy Curry made life miserable for Jason Williams his
>rookie year in Chicago...because they were jealous of him. He
>could do things on the court that they simply weren't capable
>of and they didn't like him.
2268287, Cavs might have to move a pick if they want to move him
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Wed Nov-27-13 05:23 PM
Broussard is tweeting his shit
2268293, I would take him for turner if we got a first
Posted by bshelly, Wed Nov-27-13 06:24 PM
Plus he will help us tank!
2268310, lmfao. of course you would and you ain't gettin a first nigga.
Posted by Radio Rahim, Wed Nov-27-13 07:48 PM
waiter is t
2268295, Buddy ball lmao
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Nov-27-13 06:31 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10046614/cleveland-cavaliers-shopping-dion-waiters

Cavs shopping Dion Waiters

Updated: November 27, 2013, 5:21 PM ET
By Chris Broussard | ESPN The Magazine

The Cleveland Cavaliers are actively shopping second-year shooting guard Dion Waiters, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Three teams the Cavaliers are known to have spoken with are the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers, the sources said. The Cavs' targets are Iman Shumpert in New York, Evan Turner in Philadelphia and Luol Deng in Chicago, sources said.

It is believed Cleveland has reached out to other clubs as well.

Waiters, whom the Cavaliers drafted with the No. 4 pick in 2012, has a contentious relationship with several teammates, including star point guard Kyrie Irving, and sources say he is open to being traded. In fact, although Waiters has not demanded a trade, he brought up the subject in a three-hour meeting last week with coach Mike Brown and general manager Chris Grant, according to sources.

The Cavaliers are looking to shake things up after a 4-10 start. Part of their problem has been the dysfunction in their locker room. Waiters, a 6-foot-4 guard, got into an altercation with forward Tristan Thompson during a players-only meeting after a 29-point loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Nov. 13, sources said.

Sources described the following account:

Irving called the meeting after the game, and every player spoke. When Waiters was given the floor, he criticized Thompson and Irving, accusing them of playing "buddy ball'' and often refusing to pass to him. Thompson took umbrage with Waiters' words and went back at him verbally. The two confronted each other, but teammates intervened before it could escalate into a fight.

However, Waiters and Irving are not close. Waiters believes the Cavaliers have a double standard when it comes to Irving, sources said. Waiters feels that while Irving is allowed to get away with loafing defensively, making turnovers and taking bad shots, he is taken out of games for such things. Waiters has shared his views with Brown and Grant.

Waiters is slumping after a promising rookie season -- both his scoring and shooting percentage are down.
2268301, This shit ain't funny, man. I told y'all he was a jealous ass BAMMA
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 06:44 PM
If you watch Cavs games on the regular, you can actually see this muhfucka ignoring Kyrie when he wide open waving for the ball. Ky gets NO kickouts. That's part of why his shooting is down...that and brown's stupid ass high post bullshit.
2268311, I don't know about you but him being jealous is funny as hell to me
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Nov-27-13 07:48 PM
I would be down for the Lu trade but that 2014 first would need to be included.
2268313, cleveland not trading the fuckin pick, man. you sound crazy
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 07:52 PM
2268379, Congratulations
Posted by bshelly, Wed Nov-27-13 10:27 PM
Your reward for hating on AI so hard is having to deal with this nightmare Son of AI sequel. Karma: still undefeated
2268416, RE: This shit ain't funny, man. I told y'all he was a jealous ass BAMMA
Posted by DanSpeak, Thu Nov-28-13 12:30 AM

As much as I wanna say Kyrie's low assist totals led some weight to his argument, His FG% is not helping him out much lol.
2268314, Lol This shit is funny. Cavs need a leader who shares & leads by example
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Wed Nov-27-13 07:53 PM
2268316, i hope blatche and nick young come back to DC, nigga
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Nov-27-13 08:02 PM
FOH!!! lmao
2268342, Woody's head would explode if Jr & Dion start running shyt in NY
Posted by FILF, Wed Nov-27-13 09:16 PM
2268405, Waiters would be the 2nd best Knick by a wide margin
Posted by Orbit_Established, Wed Nov-27-13 11:44 PM
very wide margin

dude can actually play
2268421, His selfishness would make Melo seem like a Magic disciple
Posted by FILF, Thu Nov-28-13 12:47 AM
2268973, Carmelo been playing with JR Smith most of his career
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 11:20 AM

Waiters looks like Magic Johnson next to JR Smith.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268465, Dion is right
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Thu Nov-28-13 11:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbOcbMlBgY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kyrie defense is atrocious.

I believe he is playing buddy ball and he needs to improve on D.

Let waiters go to Philly with MCW...the story will change on him when he has a distributor at the 1.

Maybe the Cavs need a Turner to be able point foward and help them win some games.

If we gave them Luol for Waiters and Sideshow, or Waiters and a 2014 pick we would come up huge.

Isiaih Thomas should be mentioned more on this board BTW. I am holding all of his stock and watching it rise... Bitcoin is getting his money off the bench even...
2268466, take your scanvenger imploded agenda refugee ass elsewhere
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 11:52 AM
at least RBO has wall, but i ain't gonna stand for all you butthurt rose niggas dumpin on kyrie all year long.
2268569, dion is a damn hater.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Nov-28-13 07:25 PM
2268724, don't like waiters but honestly i can see where he is coming from
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Nov-29-13 03:00 PM
the cavs are cow toeing to a star that hasn't really done shit
is waiters supposed to fall in line, avg 12-14 points or whatever while kyrie has top 5 USG% and the team goes to the lottery every year
that and waiters will get NO credit for anything, even when he outplays kyrie. cause the narrative is already set
fuck it i'd want to bounce too
right now the hierarchy and plan in cleveland is set and from where i'm sitting the shit ain't working and i don't know if it will ever work
under those circumstances i can't hate on a player thinking he's better than he may be and wanting to get into another situation where he can show some growth or at least have the fucking chance to be something more than an agenda scapegoat
and for what it's worth waiters does show flashes when kyrie is injured or out the game and he gets to dominate the ball
it's just a badly built team and i can't really hate on a dude seeing where he stands from the grand scheme of things and wanting to get the fuck out
2268883, fuck him. he getting shipped out.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 12:04 AM
kyrie performed his first two years and EARNED whatever awards he got.

dion a jealous fake philly hardrock bamma. fuck that dude. i can't wait until he gone.
2268385, Kyrie freezing him out, just like Isiah did MJ?
Posted by DJR, Wed Nov-27-13 10:45 PM
Why buddy ball?
2268412, he gettin traded. it don't even matter
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 12:08 AM
2268415, Can't wait
Posted by DJR, Thu Nov-28-13 12:24 AM
In all seriousness, Dion needs the right situation. He's talented, but he needs the right coach/team to get the most out of him.

Another case of Boeheim getting the most out of a player who can be difficult.
2268458, He need to come to D.C. where the pg ain't ALL IN THE VIDEOS...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-28-13 11:02 AM
taking all of the shots....and letting niggaz eat.

2268447, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted by ISmashedYourBitch, Thu Nov-28-13 08:23 AM
i called this shit last yr and laugh at the kyrie excuse game, everybody and there grandma know dion is right kyrie is a shooting guard he ain't no pg and he was hella tight last yr when he got hurt the cavs were better on offense and waiters looked like young d wade. Kyrie was jealous of that shit. Dion and Kyrie play the same position which of course breeds competition, niggas need to get a real pg cuz kyrie ain't a pg in even the derrick rose russy style the muthafuck struggles to get assist because he is too busy learning what new harlem globetrotter shit rather than working on how to actually throw and entry to pass to bynum how many turnovers did he have in the third quarter on basically trying to throw an entry pass it was disgusting.

Kyrie in his dreams can never make a pass like this between two defender, wall is out here looking 2002 chad pennington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk7w4Kraz4

Kyrie doesn't even play d i mean when has he punched a nigga shit so viciously mind you the block is on iman shumpert and everybody punches that non finishing nigga shit but i mean wall is moving the movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md3Gw2yiV38

don't think waiters aint seeing how everybody who plays with wall gets paid

andre blatche wall got him bread
tall light skin seven ft nigga wall got him bread
webster wall got him bread
beal wall got him looking like a more human looking reggie miller

in closing tell your pg to work on being a pg and stop the harlem globetrotter shit work on entry passes work on not trying to dribble out the corner you know shit all pg's know.can you blame waiters for wanting to slap kyrie his voice is so soft you just wanna make him your bitch and probably think all that harlem globetrotter shit he does with the ball he probably can do with his tongue.
2268450, http://oi41.tinypic.com/a9l2lj.jpg
Posted by spawn2k, Thu Nov-28-13 08:52 AM
http://oi41.tinypic.com/a9l2lj.jpg
2268459, http://tinyurl.com/mg2e5m3
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-28-13 11:07 AM
http://tinyurl.com/mg2e5m3
2268483, Guess I'll be the one to point out Dion shot 7-14 while Ky went 6-19
Posted by kevlar skully, Thu Nov-28-13 12:48 PM

Mike Brown fault!
2268485, be the one to do it every game
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 12:53 PM
be the one to point out kyrie has lived up to his selection and dion is a reminder of several niggas the cavs COULDA had.

because, really, that's all that fuckin matters.
2268487, RE: be the one to do it every game
Posted by ISmashedYourBitch, Thu Nov-28-13 01:13 PM
nigga you are one ugly muddafucka you love moving the goalpost if wall hasn't lived up to his selection how the fuck has kyrie lived up to his the nigga is a harlem globetrotting ass shooting guard positioned as a pg he has not court vision and cant make simple entry passes to the post and he has a love affair with tristan
2268528, for the record, I called the plea cop...i just didn't think Waiters would be
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Thu Nov-28-13 04:53 PM
The scapegoat...

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2184123&mesg_id=2184123&listing_type=search#2184252

No excuses...

2268558, Your whole franchise done, so...
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Nov-28-13 06:56 PM
2268733, They might finish with a better record even without Rose
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Nov-29-13 03:22 PM

That would be embarrassing for Kyrie

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268871, yeah, who would it be embarrassing for if...
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Nov-29-13 11:48 PM
the cavs finished with a better record than the knicks?

oh
2268873, Carmelo is barely top 15, and a bum though...nobody likes him.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Nov-29-13 11:51 PM

Kyrie is everyone's darling and is a "rising star" who
has never been to the playoffs

Carmelo has never missed the playoffs
2268881, nah...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 12:02 AM

unflippable.
2268972, Yah...the facts are the facts. ESPN said Carmelo was barely top 15.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 11:19 AM

Carmelo doesn't disappoint anyone by not making the
playoffs.

He's got lucky with that scoring title, remember?

: - )

Kyrie, on the other hand--he's an elite player, and elite
players get their teams to the playoffs.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268974, "fakechise" player, right?
Posted by DJR, Sat Nov-30-13 11:26 AM
2268977, nah...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 11:35 AM
2268979, Good grief...talk about diversions...you mad at Carmelo cuz Kyrie bad?
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 11:38 AM

The consensus is that Kyrie is a better player

So why isn't Kyrie's team good?

Oh, Waiters that right.

But why isn't Carmelo's team good?

Oh, its all Carmelo. That's right. Duh.

I'm about to walk with stallion to get a good cup of
coffee. When I get back I want some answers.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268986, nah...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 11:48 AM
2268989, Yeah, you mad.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 11:52 AM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268993, nah...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 11:54 AM
i'm just not gonna let you OE 3 wins into something other than 3 wins.
2269038, This post about Waiters and Kyrie; you in here talking about Carmelo.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 01:08 PM

That's an OE win if there ever was one

(C)Keith Murray, "
2269049, also a pimpinchicaGO win
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sat Nov-30-13 01:37 PM
Still waiting on my longterm L with Kyrie...

Everything I have predicted has come to fruition

All people want to do now is deflect blame or talk about Jabari

2268984, you mad because they right
Posted by bshelly, Sat Nov-30-13 11:44 AM
2268987, Nah, a Knicks tank is a win-win for Carmelo
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 11:51 AM

Either Carmelo gets traded to a team where the
two guys making more money than him actually play
for the team

Knicks get someone good in return, or a pick

Or the Knicks tank and get a good player in the draft

Either way, Knicks fans win, and Carmelo ends up in a
better situation

And Iverson still got cut from his Turkish team

(C)Keith Murray, "
2268990, knicks don't have their fucking pick, you knowledgeable knick fan
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 11:52 AM
2268996, lmao
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Nov-30-13 11:57 AM
2268997, Ooop
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Nov-30-13 11:58 AM
2269000, just keep OE talking and he'll eventually lose the argument
Posted by bshelly, Sat Nov-30-13 12:04 PM
2269035, They can get one in a Melo trade though, sooooooo
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 01:04 PM

Again -- everybody wins

: - )
2269039, maybe. as long as you know they don't actually have one coming NOW
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 01:09 PM
2268995, ^^^^ this losing streak is the best thing for everyone
Posted by DJR, Sat Nov-30-13 11:56 AM
The Knicks winning 45-50 and not being a real threat, but being dumb enough to think they are leading to resigning Melo for the max and continuing to put nothing around him....nah.

Melo needs to get the hell out of there and go somewhere where's he's got some players around him, or to a team with the ability to put players around him.

NY needs to shut it down and retool. Melo got them back to the playoffs and gave them their best season in 15 years, but they aren't going beyond that. Amare's contract and lack of production will see to that.
2269005, pleas ... Pleas ... PLEAS! (c) James Brown
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Nov-30-13 12:19 PM
2269010, for who? Melo or the Knicks?
Posted by DJR, Sat Nov-30-13 12:30 PM
I'm not even a Knicks fan, so I'd have no reason to cop pleas for them. I just root for all Cuse players.

And I don't need to cop pleas for Melo, he's doing his job. 27 and 10.

I want to see him on a better team.
2269037, Exactamundo. 'Melo about to come out of this looking great
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 01:07 PM

a) He carried a horrible team to a 2 seed and division
title last year, WITHOUT THE REAL FRANCHISE PLAYER, which is
MORE than he was asked to do

b) This year he's not carrying the bums, and is building
a case to be traded to a good team

His resume is solid--he carried a team to above their
talent, won a scoring title in the best swingman scorer
era in decades

He can now go to an actual good TEAM

(C)Keith Murray, "
2269042, i've never seen building a case to be traded as a positive before
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Nov-30-13 01:15 PM
excellent work here. will read again.lol

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilarious.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2ih01ky.gif
2269204, Carmelo signed to play with the Amare of 2010
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Nov-30-13 05:32 PM

He didn't get what he signed up for

Shit breaths are in here saying that "he should have
known that Amare would break down," which is silly
because Chris Paul was trying to play with him too

Nobody *knew* that Amare would be a shadow of himself
by year 2

It was a perfectly reasonable move by Carmelo, that
happened not to work, and it wasn't his fault

That being the case, making himself marketable for a
trade would be a good idea
2269222, insurance companies pretty much did n/m
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Nov-30-13 06:20 PM
goddam the plea cops. lolololololol.

-----------

2269475, Amare Stoudemire is the franchise player on the Knicks.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sun Dec-01-13 06:38 AM

According to his salary.

And he does not play basketball anymore. Some guy
wears his number who can barely run and jump.

2269057, If they right then Kyrie takes Cleveland to the playoffs
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Nov-30-13 02:06 PM
in fact, how about Kyrie wins more than 25 games for starters.
2269044, what sucks...i thought Kyrie would get at least 5 wins
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sat Nov-30-13 01:20 PM
By December

Unless they beat my sorry ass franchise without Rose, then that won't even happen.

LolCavsLol

2269046, your whole franchise done.....soooooooooooo....
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 01:34 PM
2269051, your franchise is nonexistant
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sat Nov-30-13 01:42 PM
Your franchise player is nothing more than Steve Francis 2.0

At least Francis and Cuttino could get along and share balls...

Kyrie running all the talent away.

2269056, ooooooh burn
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 02:02 PM
2269058, AYOOOOO!!!! That Francis and Cuttino line, fam
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Nov-30-13 02:06 PM
2269062, I've watched just abt every Cavs game thus far this season and I
Posted by vee-lover, Sat Nov-30-13 02:30 PM
haven't seen Kyrie freezing Waiters out as he claims

BUT (and there's a big one)

Kyrie DOES try and do too much which is why I think his shooting and 3-pt pct. are abysmal (%406, %312.) and maybe to Waiters its perceived as Kyrie not trying to give him the rock

What I'm noticing abt Kyrie is that as a point guard, a scoring point guard at that, he doesn't know how to put his teammates in a position to make the game easier for them, when the team gets behind he's tries and shoulder too much of the offensive load and oftentimes he ends up creating a turnover or taking an ill-advised shot...

He's supremely talented but he never learned to play *winning basketball* because of his brief time at Duke.

2269162, okay...have you noticed he's the only one who moves without the ball
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 03:59 PM
who is he supposed to be putting in position to score? has it occured to ANYONE that these niggas just ain't scorers?

andy never dropped double figures in his life until kyrie rookie year. now i know lebron can set folks up, but he couldn't set that bamma up to the tune of double figs.

only way dion gettin 20ppg is with 20FGa per game. period.
2269168, There may be some truth to that but that could be because they're
Posted by vee-lover, Sat Nov-30-13 04:20 PM
standing around waiting for him to make something happen

As a point guard, he probably has to do more directing on the court and telling those players where they should be on the floor. Lets not forget that several of the Cavs core group of players are young and haven't been on winning teams.

I would imagine if Chris Paul or a Rajon Rondo was the Cavs point guard the Cavs offense wouldn't be as stagnant because of their pass-first-shoot second approach to the game which would make the game a lot easier for those guys to be more involved offensively, Kyrie, on the other hand, never learned that aspect of the point guard position which is why he usually ends up trying to do it all himself when the team gets behind -- this is where I can see his game could've benefited from playing a full season at Duke. He needs another scorer to take some of the offensive load off of him (maybe a Danny Granger?)
2269264, watch the cavs tonight and watch him have to TELL niggas to swing it
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 07:27 PM
they don't even think to reverse the ball, dogg. you know what, it has occured to me that he should STOP directing and let niggas just play. maybe they are inclined to cut to an open spot, but they running this garbage offense.

other than flat out bad vibes in the lockerroom, i can't tell you all that's wrong.
2269380, Guess I'll be the one; Dion 8-10 for 20Pts Kyrie 7-21 for 19Pts on the Bulls
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Nov-30-13 10:04 PM

Kyrie had 6ast though and most importantly Cavs win so I don't give a fuck

But Dion is mad underrated
2269391, Holla when Dion hittin GWs and dropping 40pts
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-30-13 10:24 PM
Because all this sample sizing that's going on with Cavs fans and Waiters and some bullshit. If the muhfucka played like this last year and to start this season, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDA HAPPENED.
2269419, nigga this is YOUR post lol
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sat Nov-30-13 11:05 PM
Not even 15 games in you had Dion as the worst thing to happen since Austin Rivers...

Dion snapped when Kyrie got hurt.

Dion snapped tonight when Kyrie sat his ass down.

Dion good.

You are in defense mode for your Kyrie agenda. That's what this boils down to.

I predicted only 5 wins for Kyrie by December...
I predicted you making a scapegoat...
Cavs suck and Kyrie is overrated and we all see it.
I predicted Philly would be better than them and MCW would blow that...but but he doesn't have a good team excuse out of the water.

Trade Kyrie while you can get the most for him. Ship Rie to Philly for MCW and Turner and let Iverson -2.0 Return to the Sixers and the Cavs get a real PG and them Syacuse boys can put in work.

Bet you Bynums number improve with MCW.

I bet if Cleveland called Philly for that trade, they would get straight dialtone...

2269456, Again: Dion about 4X better than any Carmelo teammate
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sun Dec-01-13 01:43 AM

Watch what happens when you ask Ba would he take
Dion for Shump

2269479, I hope you get that trade
Posted by bshelly, Sun Dec-01-13 08:02 AM
Because, yeah, seeing you see dion on Melos team would be comedy.
2269624, JR Smith makes Dion Waiters look like John Stockton
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sun Dec-01-13 03:38 PM

And Carmelo been dealing with JR Smith for years,
not exploding on him, and maximizing his talent (note the
one year JR didn't play with Melo - in LA with the
Clippers - he was a 10th man)

(C)Keith Murray, "
2270143, But Melo is the one who wanted JR on the squad lol -- and for the
Posted by vee-lover, Mon Dec-02-13 01:18 PM
record, JR is BETTER than Waiters

JR is capable of (at times) being the best player on the court and we saw him last season win several gms when Melo was out. So stop exaggerating Melo's lack of help because it's not just his teammates, its him, too. Amare pretty much eluded to the knicks' problems stemming from lack of ball of movement...and that falls on Melo just as much, if not more, as it does on JR/Bargnani/Felton etc.

>And Carmelo been dealing with JR Smith for years,
>not exploding on him, and maximizing his talent (note the
>one year JR didn't play with Melo - in LA with the
>Clippers - he was a 10th man)
>
>
>----------------------------
>
>
>
>O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"
>
>
>
>
>"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."
>
>(C)Keith Murray, "
2269498, Your whole franchise is a wrap, Scavenger
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-01-13 10:05 AM
2269507, we are still a playoff team
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sun Dec-01-13 10:42 AM
we have the Bobcats pick coming
we have Mirotic coming
we about to lose some Duke deadweight via trade and amnesty in the next 2 seasons...

Even if we wanted to re-up and get Okafor 2015 we are a better situation than the Cavs.

We good.

Jimmy got game
Snell got game
Taj got game
Noah got game and Value

Even without Rose, we still better than the Cavs in life.

Of course the Cavs aren't your franchise...Kyrie is your franchise...but Kyrie isn't franchise.

Better yet, how about the Cavs trading Waiters to Detroit for Caldwell Pope and Singler...

Trade Rie to Detroit for Jennings and Monroe...put the fake baby Zeke (Isiah Thomas is the real Lil Zeke) in Detroit...where he can play buddy ball with Drummond.

Someone getting traded cause Cleveland sucks.

Bulls franchise last season without Rose playing a single game = 45 wins

Kyrie playing franchise level basketball for 2 damn seasons = 45 wins and he is on pace for another 20 win monster year.

FOH

We good.
2269527, nigga, the pick protected 1-10...just shut up and be sorry
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-01-13 11:31 AM
2269548, Ha. Both Snell/Gibson were found late 1st.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Sun Dec-01-13 12:48 PM
You know the Bulls can find some talent (in THIS draft) in picks #11-20.

We're good.
2269563, WTF? Dogg, Charlotte will not be drafting outside Top 10
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-01-13 01:30 PM
Bet that.
2269549, #factsonly
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Sun Dec-01-13 12:53 PM
2014 the pic is protected 1-10...true
2015 the pic is protected 1-8...true

With the 11th pick, the Philadelphia 76ers select...a real pointguard.
.their future...a game changer...someone who can win with a bad team around him...

I'll take the chances on a 11 pick next draft or 9 in 2015

I am also confident that as long as Cleveland had Steve Iverson at point, they will fuck up remaining drafts trying to fit pieces around a guard with no chemistry...which means real talent will slip from their grasp and fall towards us.

Hell we could tank this season and still be eligible for Jabari or Randle...

No way is the Bulls in a worse position than the Cavs.
2269720, *looks at Drummonds stat line*
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-01-13 06:12 PM
And you niggas cysed cause Dion big torso having ass threw up a couple 20 point games?

I don't get some niggas. He's a disaster of a pick.
2272616, Guess I'll be the one: Dion scored 30 off the bench, Kyrie scored zero points
Posted by kevlar skully, Fri Dec-06-13 10:39 PM
against the Atlanta Hawks

fucking tired of my nigga Dion being the scapegoat. Irving is playing like trash right now and you can't blame it on Mike Brown, Chris Grant or any of Kyrie's teammates who were able to put the ball in the fucking basket at some point against the damn Hawks...

2272621, http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/LH2man/Funnees/gifsFav/clint-nod.gif
Posted by DJR, Fri Dec-06-13 10:47 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/LH2man/Funnees/gifsFav/clint-nod.gif
2272626, It's a damn shame. Dion needs some help.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri Dec-06-13 11:05 PM
2272641, my nigga, PLEASE holla at me when dion waiters is a FUCKING ALL STAR
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Dec-06-13 11:47 PM
2272644, Should be interesting
Posted by Tek4mula, Fri Dec-06-13 11:51 PM
To see who grabs Waiters and takes advantage of the upcoming Cavs panic trade.
2272645, maybe it'll be the Mavs...you been there, right?
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:04 AM
2272674, Carlisle seems to have Monta tuned up nicely
Posted by Tek4mula, Sat Dec-07-13 12:43 AM
Maybe he could do the same with Dion. But I imagine one of the tanking teams would probably want to take a flyer on him.
2272646, Why would Waiters be traded? Cavs need a guard who shares the rock
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:06 AM
2272651, Kyrie has more popularity. If they got rid of Kyrie....
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Dec-07-13 12:15 AM
they'd get more in return and will eventually win more. But until then it could be pure hell for Dion, knowing they chose him over Kyrie.

But they'd probably win immediately depending on what they'd get back.
2272653, I'd do Kyrie for Anthony Davis or any of Randle/Wiggins/Parker
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:18 AM

Dion would be sitting pretty as the lead guard/de facto point guard and would probably eventually be an all-star
2272655, dion waiters will never be a fuckin all-star...should have DRUMMOND
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:20 AM
2272660, nah, I'm pretty sure Dion will be an all-star one day
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:28 AM

Cavs needed a guard with his skill that plays with dat intensity; makes his teammates better and all that stuff

Dion's like the reliable beater you drive to work. Kyrie is the clean ass smug you use to stunt on dumb hoes

in this case, you would be the dumb hoe
2272679, keep rolling with that hard-working middle-america bullshit
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:49 AM
yeah, okay...dion the kinda "tough-nosed" nigga you want to be the face of your team?

cool. that's why your the fucking cleveland cavaliers and that's why you'll be call kyrie all kinda traitorous shit when he's winning more laker titles, because that's HIS identity.

and dion not an all-star. he's puttin on aight numbers for TWO WEEKS on a really bad team. a REALLY bad team.

they shouldn't have drafted him. only reason why niggas like you cyse that fat fuck is because you don't wanna keep hearing about drummond.
2272687, How would Drummond have helped Kyrie not score zero points on the Hawks?
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 01:02 AM

Cavs didn't need Drummond doofy ass, the team needed a guard like Waiters who does what Kyrie does but without all the unnecessary street ball shit

if Kyrie's a frontrunner who needs to be in a big name city to play the game the right way, I can't wait to trade-rape whatever dumb ass team is ready to give away the farm for him like the Knicks and Nets. Nigga can go live his fucking Kobe Bryant fantasy somewhere else

who all is gonna be on this championship laker squad with Irving? Who will be his scapegoats when he scores zero points against the Atlanta hawks?
2272727, search deep in your soul, nigga. once he leaves the cavs...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 08:19 AM
he gonna be the same nigga he was...only better. he don't wanna be there.
2272671, You couldn't get Kyrie for Anthony Davis
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Dec-07-13 12:41 AM
2272654, you fake like you a cavs fan who just want a better team
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:18 AM
you just a fuckin duke-hater

only a duke-hatin bitch would cyse a fat ass 6-2 shooting guard who came into camp his rookie year 30lbs overweight and felt ENTITLED to have co-billing with the fucking nigga who just got ROY and was selected to the all-star game.

we 20 games in and dion FINALLY lookin halfway consistent after instigating a totally unecessary near fight with teammates and now he gets the greenlight to throw up his fuckballs in GARBAGE TIME and have niggas like you thinkin he balling. AND you thinking kyrie some shit now.

this is bizarre, and when he bounces and playing with his fellow all-star buddies in a cool ass city with fine bitches and nice restaurants, you scorned bitches bet not say a word. writing is on the wall...that kid is fuckin leaving. all you dumb bitches done turned on him, when he on TV repping y'all at all-star weekend, maybe sure y'all weak ass city is in recognized, going out his way for the shit and you niggas bailing 20 games into year 3.

bennett should be buying kyrie meals every fuckin day, because somehow the worst #1 pick in history (so far) is not THE story of that team.
2272656, As your boy and supporter, I gotta admit that you're in a panic
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Dec-07-13 12:22 AM

Two things are definitely true, you know them, and
they have you upset:

1) There is no excuse for Kyrie's performance so far.
None. Nothing.

2) The difference in perception between Kyrie and Dion
is faaaaaaaaaaaar bigger than the difference in goodness.

(C)Keith Murray, "
2272658, nigga, i made a thread WEEKS AGO admitting i was in a panic...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:25 AM
i know a fuckin toxic lockerroom when i see one. the shit is split and niggas are afraid of jack and waiters fake tough guy asses.

i'm the nigga who saw this coming, not y'all. y'all just enjoying the fallout and i'm not.
2272661, JR Smith is a worse teammate, human and player than Jack or Waiters
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sat Dec-07-13 12:29 AM

I think this Kyrie thing is honestly a bit of
Just be consistent, that's all

(C)Keith Murray, "
2272668, this ain't karma...karma is kyrie being 30 the star of shit show
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:37 AM
so, you can stop all that. if you wanna party...cool. but, NOTHING gonna save you from Melo's debacle.
2272659, all he's gotta do is D up and pass
Posted by DJR, Sat Dec-07-13 12:27 AM
It ain't rocket science. He could maybe be the best PG in the L if his style of play was more conducive to winning. A lot of the skills are there.

2272663, I really just wish dude would play the game like a damn point guard
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:30 AM

he doesn't play the right way and it pisses fans off. that's the story on Kyrie right now
2272670, what SPECIFICALLY is he supposed to do?
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:39 AM
don't say pass the ball, because he DOES that already. gimme details. should he PASS MORE? to who? bynum? what happened when bynum now in the game? should he hit cutters? name one muhfucka he CUTS on this team, OTHER THAN KYRIE and none of the bigs hit him cutting, RARELY, IF EVER.

so, explain.
2272675, P&R? Pass to the open man when he draws 3 defenders? Not over-dribble?
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:44 AM

dog, it's not complicated. The all-star point guard is supposed to make his teammates better not the other way around

2272689, NBA bigs are SUPPOSED to not bring the fuckin ball down
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:09 AM
but tristan still doing it.

NBA wings supposed to knock down corner threes...GEE can't.

elite NBA SGs are usually knockdown shooters and dion not.

he was averaging 7 dimes when that meeting happened. nobody was complaining about him PASSING then.

i know what the fuck happened. he had just finished dropping 39 and 41 and taking over and lookin like THAT NIGGA and dion acted like the jealous bitch he is.

can't nobody tell me different. the nigga needs to get the fuck or they need to trade kyrie. either way i'm tired of this. dion think he a fuckin star and ain't shown SHIT close to being one.

he see klay, derozan and beal and he know niggas comparing him to them and he blaming his FATCOMINGS on kyrie.
2272666, and all dion had to do was show up in shape and check his ego...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:35 AM
but, he fuckin didn't....and all that jealously built up last year and the nigga done orchestrated a mutiny...and for what? to get a nice second contract. he done admitted he met with his agent because he was worried about touches.

kyrie called a meeting after that loss to NO, where kyrie played hero ball down the stretch. i admit it, kyrie was selfish. but, he's hit the shows PLENTY of times.

dion pitched a bitch after that game. it's been a train wreck since. you can see the body language. dion is emboldened to take his fucked up philly rock bullshit and kyrie has cut down his drives because bynum big ass there and he's reduced to taking contested jumpers.

you right. this shit IS simple. he leaving. GOOD!
2272672, come to The Show
Posted by DJR, Sat Dec-07-13 12:41 AM
and I may be happy on both ends.

Waiters hurt his knee a bit in summer league before his rookie year, and was MAYBE 10 pounds overweight before the season. Maybe. 30? C'mon, ridiculous.

I think you were giving Bennett a pass for being hurt and then overweight.

Dion came into this season in great shape, for what it's worth.

2272677, FUCK A HURT KNEE...THE NIGGA WAS FAT AS FUCK
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:45 AM
bennett gettin a pass from EVERYONE because your boy dion has made the cavs a fuckin spectacle. he can't shut the fuck up. everything he says after every fuckin loss is subversive, undermining and petty. he just did it AGAIN tonight. because he's a jealous ass nigga.
2272683, Waiters can be harnessed
Posted by DJR, Sat Dec-07-13 12:58 AM
I won't defend him at all costs, he's had some teammate/coach issue going back to high school. But he can play, and he can be channeled.

You're exaggerating on how "overweight" he was, IMO.

It takes more than 1 to cause the kind of locker room strife Cleveland reportedly has. I have no doubt Waiters has a part in it, and I have no doubt that it's nowhere close to all being on him.
2272695, he was an entitled fat fuck at 'cuse...he's the same NOW
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:16 AM
2272705, freshman year - kind've, soph year- not even close
Posted by DJR, Sat Dec-07-13 01:40 AM
He was in great shape and was a good teammate all year. Accepted coming off the bench with no issues, despite being the best player on the team.
2272711, He not the best best player on the team
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 02:07 AM
And he damn sure wasn't when he was benched.
2272804, http://oi44.tinypic.com/zvshee.jpg
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 04:55 PM
>the L if his style of play was more conducive to winning.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/zvshee.jpg

*salutes*
2272669, Like I give a fuck about college ball... lmao
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:37 AM

Cavs would trade Kyrie before he has any chance to just "leave" like he's anywhere near unrestricted free agency... HA

right now, Irving should be playing to prove he's a max contract player. He'll probably get that max regardless that he's playing like ass right now but you best believe that Cleveland would turn on Irving before he has a chance to burn us like we been burned in the past

as of right now, if we could get a haul for Irving; I'd be seriously tempted to do it

I'd trade the fuck outta ya boy for the rights to draft Jabari Parker
2272673, you don't deserve jabari. you don't deserve shit.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:43 AM
you gonna turn on him BEFORE he gets a chance, huh? is that what's going on? because he wouldn't commit to staying when hit with all those questions in camp?

dogg, you and other cavs fans are talking yourselves into a hole. this ain't like Wall in D.C. where he ain't show much his first two years. Kyrie hit the ground running and now he in a shooting slump a month into year 3 and y'all talking crazy shit.

shit can't be unsaid. all i'm saying.
2272678, Kyrie is disappointing this season. I though he'd be an MVP candidate
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 12:48 AM

I liked how Irving was looking to set up his teammates more in pre-season and at the begging of the season but he was giving too much praise and leeway too early, the Mr. 4th quarter heroics and shit has encouraged him to be a selfish player

He should be a set up man first and a clutch scorer second

2272680, RE: you don't deserve jabari. you don't deserve shit.
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 12:51 AM
>you gonna turn on him BEFORE he gets a chance, huh? is that
>what's going on? because he wouldn't commit to staying when
>hit with all those questions in camp?
>
>dogg, you and other cavs fans are talking yourselves into a
>hole. this ain't like Wall in D.C. where he ain't show much
>his first two years.

I know that Wall kid has become your punching bag...But is this ^^^ really true?

The kid had a very good rookie season (over 16 pts and over 8 dimes a game, bad shooting percentage and all...)....I mean, you don't get named to the NBA All-Rookie 1st Team and don't "show much"...

What happened to Wall is he got hurt with a serious knee injury...Shit happens...

But the kid is a good young player....
2272681, yes, it's true. he was disappointing.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:55 AM
there are plenty of articles. he is just starting to be what he was supposed to be.
2272686, RE: yes, it's true. he was disappointing.
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 01:01 AM
>there are plenty of articles. he is just starting to be what
>he was supposed to be.

I think he was disappointing AFTER his rookie season...

But all I remember reading during that rookie season was how much of an exceptional pure PG he was to be so young...People were praising him for his passing skills....He got invited to play at the rookie challenge and was one of the leaders in assists in the Eastern Conference....

The only reason I followed the kid was because I thought he would be an actual threat to Rose in the East...

Again, you want to talk about the season after that injury and how lackluster Wall was, I agree wholeheartedly....

But that kid put up some damn good PG numbers in his rookie season...He came in second to Blake Griffith for Rookie of the Year...

U doing a little too much with this, homie....
2272690, we just disagree.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:10 AM
2272693, RE: we just disagree.
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 01:15 AM

Actually no...lol...You said the kid was a disappointment his first two or three seaons....

And I'm saying he was good his rookie season and got the numbers and pub to prove it...The numbers can't be disputed...Nor can the facts...(coming after Blake in ROY voting...)

However, I do agree with you on the fact that Wall regressed after his rookie season....He looked like a knucklehead...Because he was on a team of fools....But that's another story, right?

2272697, we disagree
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:18 AM
the fact that you stuck on this tho doesn't bode well for me paying you any mind for the rest of the season. this shit petty and dumb. i know y'all niggas ain't got shit to do but wait, but y'all been real pressed lately.
2272682, Lol....he's so dedicated to that false narrative, he can't go back now
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Dec-07-13 12:56 AM
2272684, dogg, it wasn't a shot...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 12:59 AM
shit, i can provide link to those articles from THIS YEAR. i know YOU remember. wall was a disappointment and people were wondering loudly if he'd be what he's supposed to be. that ain't got shit to do with agenda. that's just what actually happened.
2272691, RE: dogg, it wasn't a shot...
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 01:10 AM
>shit, i can provide link to those articles from THIS YEAR. i
>know YOU remember. wall was a disappointment and people were
>wondering loudly if he'd be what he's supposed to be. that
>ain't got shit to do with agenda. that's just what actually
>happened.

Indeed...People were throwing that D word around...But not after that rookie season....

The criticism of Wall started happening a year or so later when the kid was taking L's with that team full of knuckleheads....JeVale...Nick Young....Yeah...those guys...lol

There's a reason they cleaned house and got rid of nearly everybody except Wall...
2272692, yeah, and RBO was beggin for them niggas to get tossed...
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:13 AM
and here i am beggin for dion to get the fuck on. just like you begged for booz to get the fuck.

this ain't knew. it's just my turn.

and he was labeled a DISAPPOINTMENT after his rookie year. your opinion here is moot, murph. there are ARTICLES, VIDEOS and AUDIO where numerous "experts" were saying he was a "DISAPPOINTMENT"
2272700, RE: yeah, and RBO was beggin for them niggas to get tossed...
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 01:24 AM
>and here i am beggin for dion to get the fuck on. just like
>you begged for booz to get the fuck.

Yeah...two different things here...apples and bricks...

>this ain't knew. it's just my turn.

cool...

>and he was labeled a DISAPPOINTMENT after his rookie year.
>your opinion here is moot, murph. there are ARTICLES, VIDEOS
>and AUDIO where numerous "experts" were saying he was a
>"DISAPPOINTMENT"

Please, by all means...show me this plethora of articles claiming that this kid was a disappointment his rookie season....I would love to read/listen to these joints....

Again...I'M WITH YOU on the Wall criticism later on....But I just don't see how he could be a disappointment YEAR ONE when he would have easily won Rookie of the Year if it wasn't for Blake getting hurt his rookie season a year earlier....
2272704, Google it
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 01:34 AM
I know this OKS and all and we SUPPOSED to stray as far away from the fuckin thread topic as possible, but..: I don't do that.

You have a fuckin google machine. I ASSURE you. They are out there. Happy hunting, my nigga.
2272707, RE: Google it
Posted by murph71, Sat Dec-07-13 01:45 AM
>I know this OKS and all and we SUPPOSED to stray as far away
>from the fuckin thread topic as possible, but..: I don't do
>that.
>
>You have a fuckin google machine. I ASSURE you. They are out
>there. Happy hunting, my nigga.

My nigga...u doing too much...lol

I did Google....And you know what I found? Shit like this:

Washington Post, 2011...

"Wall joined Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson, Mark Jackson, Allen Iverson, Tim Hardaway and Chris Paul as the only rookies in NBA history to have atleast 1100 points, 550 assists and 300 rebounds as rookies. He is the only player to reach those totals in less than 70 games.

He had a season that compared favorably with the past four point guards to win rookie of the year, but unfortunately, it didn’t come close to Griffin, who is the first rookie since Elton Brand in 1999 to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds in his first season."

Listen...I know u and Billy got that college blood feud going...He trounces on Kyrie and you Moonwalk over Wall...Shit is entertaining (no snark...u guys are two of the best posters on this part of the site....)

But some things just can't be written down as gospel...Some things are a bit more layered...

It's one thing to say: Wall has been a disappointment following his rookie season...He has failed to live up to his first season....

But it's quite another to say: Wall has ALWAYS been a disappointment....

That's all I'm saying...No beef...No agendas (I got no horse in this race...)...Nothing...

Just saying....But party on, my dude...And good luck with Kyrie....He will be out sooner or later...

2272732, .
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Dec-07-13 09:49 AM
nevermind. let y'all do your dumb thing about 30 points in a blowout L.

-----------

2272842, Dion's outshooting Kyrie by 40 points in FG% & TS% and 90 points in 3pt%
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 05:55 PM
mad?
2272933, no. i don't care about kyrie.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Dec-07-13 07:58 PM
-----------

2273007, this entire post is actually about kyrie.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 11:05 PM
so, yeah.
2273442, lmao
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Dec-08-13 05:15 PM
2272891, Really more about Kyrie's 0 points in a blowout L, isn't it?
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 06:57 PM
>nevermind. let y'all do your dumb thing about 30 points in a
>blowout L.
2272931, proving dion cant carry the team.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sat Dec-07-13 07:56 PM

-----------

2272944, yeah, if he was any good he would've had 60
Posted by DJR, Sat Dec-07-13 08:16 PM
2273099, Greg Monroe Carries Teams?
Posted by RexLongfellow, Sun Dec-08-13 01:01 AM
Hibbert?

FOH with that Georgetown BS
2273144, Either of them claiming to?
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sun Dec-08-13 08:35 AM
Nope. Hoyas make good teammates.

-----------

2273423, Dion claiming to?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Dec-08-13 05:01 PM
>Nope. Hoyas make good teammates.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/vhzxnn.jpg

2273425, dion called himself a fuckin star...fuck him
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 05:06 PM
2273524, you said bennett was gonna be a star
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Dec-08-13 06:40 PM
see post #207
2273759, did bennett?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-09-13 12:32 AM
don't derail. don't let that be your whole existence on the board.
2274865, only thing derailing is Kyrie's shooting %
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Dec-11-13 12:49 AM
2274983, we ALL know the numbers will be there, so why party so hard?
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-11-13 11:15 AM

that's why i don't understand y'all. play the long game.
2275255, getting it in while the getting's good
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Dec-11-13 05:44 PM
and the getting is really good right now, so party on!
2275260, is it? they've won 4 of 5 and he back to 21/6
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-11-13 05:48 PM
like i said, when i start upping all this stuff, i'm gonna gladly accept being cast as the pressed dude.
2275280, Cavs are still trash and he's still shooting 40%, so yeah it is
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Dec-11-13 06:15 PM
>like i said, when i start upping all this stuff, i'm gonna
>gladly accept being cast as the pressed dude.

and when you do I won't care. in the meantime I'm gonna party.
2275284, well, i wasn't think of you specifically
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-11-13 06:29 PM
i put you in the same box as shells...instigators. and that's fine.

but some dudes will be mad when i start cysing kyrie. i even said wasn't gonna do it this year, but...things change.
2275323, nah, this is payback for your knicks/melo harrassment
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Dec-11-13 07:35 PM
I actually like kyrie, but the opportunity presented itself so I gotta get some payback where I can.
2275340, damn, never knew you like the knicks all this time...
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-11-13 08:35 PM
plus i never harrassed them...all i said was PG better than him last summer and niggas lost they damn minds.
2272922, sad how a bunch of yall let agendas ruin your own team
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Dec-07-13 07:39 PM
youre shitting on the player who is the best player on your franchise BY FAR== despite all his flaws--whose still what 21? For a mediocre undersized shooting guard who cant really shoot.
2272926, There are a bunch of actual Cavs fans on here?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 07:53 PM
>youre shitting on the player who is the best player on your
>franchise BY FAR== despite all his flaws--whose still what 21?
>For a mediocre undersized shooting guard who cant really
>shoot.

that's not what's happening here.
2272928, there are a couple in this post
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Dec-07-13 07:55 PM
2273009, kevlar and who else?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 11:09 PM
there might be another one but I ain't reading through 200 posts to find who it is.

at any rate it's not "a bunch"
2273010, Shouldn't be any... That's the point
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 11:12 PM
2273021, you brought this on yourself dude
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Dec-07-13 11:43 PM
2273733, it's worth it for the comeback, when everybody want quiet
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 11:42 PM
2272998, Exactly
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-07-13 10:31 PM
Because if my agendas...

Klay can't just be one of the best SGs in the L... He can't just be that

And Dion is BETTER than Kyrie

And it's not even worth me partying when both are proven my way.
2273019, Yep I'm just shitting on Kyrie for no reason
Posted by kevlar skully, Sat Dec-07-13 11:41 PM
Y'all are way too goofy about this agenda stuff. My agenda is for the Cavs to win games no matter who puts up points
2273046, Who else CAPABLE of CONSISTENTLY puttin up 20ppg?
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 12:00 AM
2273064, Waiters averaged 20 pts a game last week. He's in his 2nd year
Posted by kevlar skully, Sun Dec-08-13 12:16 AM
You're a jinx on my team dude. I could respect you if you didn't act like Kyrie is perfect but I really can't take your flamboyant stannery
2273097, Let him do it a YEAR, bitch
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 12:53 AM
2274165, He has to have the ball in order to score
Posted by Orbit_Established, Mon Dec-09-13 08:01 PM

Can't do that when the "point guard" is playing
And1 ball
2274171, oh, for real? gotta have TALENT to WARRANT getting those shots
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-09-13 08:09 PM
he ain't got that, unless he shoot 18-20 times. nah, he not gettin those.
2273426, Kyrie has accomplished nothing and supporters are BLAMING Waiters
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sun Dec-08-13 05:06 PM

THAT is pathetic

Kyrie hasn't led a team to anything CLOSE to the playoffs

Look how OKS treats Carmelo Anthony...whose TEAMS HAVE
NEVER EVER EVER MISSED THE PLAYOFFS...and he's been the
ALPHA DOG on EVERY SINGLE team since his rookie year

2273529, nah....cysing waiters to shit on kyrie is pathetic
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 06:47 PM
what melo led his team to today was pathetic. melo's team's being WORSE than kyrie's is pathetic.
2273445, everyone on planet earth said this year was playoffs or bust for the cavs
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Dec-08-13 05:20 PM
the media, ppl on here, even the cavs OWNER
kyrie is underachieving and the team looks like it's headed to the lottery AGAIN
cavs fans were sold a bill of goods on what kyrie was going do
and the shit ain't happening and don't look like it's happening anytime soon
the dion stuff is probably some OOO shit but cavs fans have every right to be displeased with kyrie this year
2273535, nigga, the season ends in april...and they one spot of the playoffs.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 06:53 PM
see, i'm tryina REAL HARD to let this shit be the distant memory it's gonna be by all-star break when kyrie is puttin up consistent numbers and the cavs are headed to the playoffs. i'm tryna be civil, because i don't like doing that game-by-game shit. but, the way you niggas been actin lately, i'm bout to party every time someone y'all like shits the bed and someone i like balls out.

this shit is gettin pressed. say what you think and WAIT AND SEE. why is that so hard. that's why so many fuckin threads get upped because niggas say pressed shit after each game.

that's how kyle lowry be in PG WARZ for two weeks and be a regular ass PG a year later...niggas wit that game-by-game shit.
2273643, ppl predicted them to be a 4th or 5th seed...not 8th
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Dec-08-13 09:00 PM
and that was with the assumption the nets and knicks would be aight this year
getting a low seed as bad as the east is this year ain't really nothing to stick your feather in, but whatever. baby steps i guess

that game by game shit is whatever. ppl need shit to talk about, stop clicking every thread and just wait if it's making you mad
2273723, you muhfuckan right, baby steps...
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-08-13 11:24 PM
they get in, they get in and here you go wit dumb shit, talmbout the seed. nah, nigga...you JUST said it was about MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. i don't give a fuck if they end tied for 8th and get in on a technicality. in is in
2274047, First off this post is dumb as hell...
Posted by hip bopper, Mon Dec-09-13 03:45 PM
Secondly things will only get better when they make Waiters the PG and take KI off of the basketball. I get tired off seeing Kyrie do nothing but dribble like he is on the Globetrotters. Then for him to only dribble the ball off of his leg in crucial situations.
2274054, nah, the new narrative of a month ain't gonna do 2 years of 4th quarters
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-09-13 03:54 PM
so what he dribbled it off his foot...AND?

and now y'all REALLY beatin this drum about dion playing PG...LMAO. based on WHAT? this same MONTH?

and for the record, kyrie plays off ball PLENTY and he's better at it than dion.
2274059, The fuck you mean???
Posted by hip bopper, Mon Dec-09-13 04:02 PM
>so what he dribbled it off his foot...AND?
>
So you want your PG giving games away because he is O.C.?? It only proves that in key situations that he need to be off of the basketball so others can find him. I am tired off seeing him fuck up games!!!

>and now y'all REALLY beatin this drum about dion playing
>PG...LMAO. based on WHAT? this same MONTH?
>
>and for the record, kyrie plays off ball PLENTY and he's
>better at it than dion.

Then you should see my point then!!! Dion is clearly a better ball handler and he has a higher IQ out there in making decisions than Kyrie does. Dion is clearly better as running the offense. He has more control going to the hole than Kyrie. KI is not a PG, just deal with that.
2274062, aight...you jokin...carry on
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-09-13 04:04 PM

>Then you should see my point then!!! Dion is clearly a better
>ball handler and he has a higher IQ out there in making
>decisions than Kyrie does. Dion is clearly better as running
>the offense. He has more control going to the hole than
>Kyrie. KI is not a PG, just deal with that.
2274066, this stan is not gonna be honest about the situation
Posted by kevlar skully, Mon Dec-09-13 04:07 PM

dude is obsessed with Kyrie
2274148, and you just a piling-on bitch like every other crazy cavs fan
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-09-13 07:05 PM
tryna blame your post-bron misery on my nigga...fuck outta here, bitch.

and yes, i'm a kyrie stan. this ain't news. it also ain't news that i knew waiters and his big ass were gonna be a disaster, because he thinks HE'S A STAR. he did the same shit at syracuse and he got y'all niggas fools with that gritty philly kid bullshit by "playing hard" when the cavs down 20 fuckin points, gettin a weak ass dunk and glaring back at niggas. he wack as fuck and the fact that niggas like you think this muhfucka is a "winner" tells me all i need to know.
2274795, guess I'll be the one? 37/11 vs 6/4
Posted by thejerseytornado, Tue Dec-10-13 09:19 PM
oh, the 4 is turnovers.

djr's lines are dope, tho.

-----------

2274798, fuck him and that silly ass copy/paste routine. they produce BUSTS!
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Dec-10-13 09:27 PM
i want waiters GONE! cavs don't need his thick dumb bamma ass.
2274815, 2nd year Dion was off. Glad Kyrie showed up tonight & shared the ball
Posted by kevlar skully, Tue Dec-10-13 09:52 PM
Don't know why Kyrie hasn't been playing like this all season, hopefully it's not just cause it's the Knicks

Cavs would be 3rd seed & Kyrie would be an MVP candidate if he played like this all season
2274822, They'd be better if they traded Dion
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Dec-10-13 10:09 PM
Told y'all from jump CJ BETTER because he spots up and moves with the damn ball. Kyrie can actually create for someone like that. All that "my turn" shit Dion been doing is GARBAGE!!! Kyrie is the GOTdamn PG, not his meaty bamma ass.
2281388, There's no way Brown thought Dion was gonna pass the ball to Kyrie
Posted by EastEnd, Sat Dec-28-13 03:34 PM
Lol those dudes hate each other. Dion ain't even THINK about passing
2281489, Kyrie has no issue with Dion. It's one-sided
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Dec-28-13 10:42 PM
I was making posts last year speaking on how rarely I see Dion pass the ball to Kyrie. He just refuses to do that.
2282131, I just want him fuckin gone. This is painful.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-29-13 11:10 PM

Everybody had their lil laughs when Ky was struggling with his shot, but like I said, he gonna end up 45%, 40% and 85% BECAUSE HE CAN FUCKING SHOOT. nigga gonna put up the best shooting percentages for a PG YET AGAIN and average somewhere between 23-26ppg and 6-7apg for the season being doubled and tripled. muhfuckas think that's easy or some shit. imagine what he'd do with SHOOTERS giving him SPACE.

i dunno what the fuck dion does well. i really don't. he's streaky and dumb. i swear.

i don't even know if i want jabari to come to this shit. just get my niggas away from that stupid ass GM.
2282180, Up this thread when Dion has a good game
Posted by kevlar skully, Sun Dec-29-13 11:31 PM
Fuck this selective subjective bullshit

He's a second year player on a young ass team with a lingering wrist injury who had two bad games in a row, so so what?

You don't know what Dion does good? It's because your Kyrie/Duke agenda is all that matters to you, not the Cavs as a team

Clown

2282191, i don't have to say anything. dion's play speaks for itself
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-29-13 11:41 PM
you just part of the faction of cavs fans that make excuses for dion for WHATEVER REASON and think he can be a fuckin all-star or some shit. he's not that calibur.

i wanna see kyrie start the all=star game and look happy for once this season and then he can sit out the rest of the season with a fake injury for the tank....just like he's done the past couple of years.

hopefully grant don't waste the pick again.

and given that kyrie yonger than everyone but bennett and karasev, fuck your youth-related excuses. kyrie got all the pressure on him and niggas like you take the good for granted and bitch and moan when he misses.

re-read this thread, dogg. look at how you were acting when kyrie was "slumping" (his slump is a GREAT month for dion...that's how sick this shit is). you were partying and now you expecting me to go east on the Philly Rockin Undersized Scrub. HE TERRIBLE. I coulda upped it YESTERDAY.

FOH!!!

get a real fucking shooting guard!!!
2282209, You re-read the thread, trig.
Posted by kevlar skully, Mon Dec-30-13 12:01 AM
You only care about Kyrie's individual accolades, I care about how/if he makes his teammates better. I even say so when he plays right and the team wins as a result.

Kyrie the all-star/overall pick/best player on the team, he's supposed to be more accountable. Why does this even have to be explained?

Dion been a scapegoat and gets no props when he plays well

It's bullshit
2282215, Dogg, Kyrie has lived up to billing...Dion hasn't. Bottomline.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 12:10 AM

So, let's not get into what muhfuckas SUPPOSED to be doing and being ACCOUNTABLE and what does and doesn't need explaining. nah, you don't REALLY wanna talk about that stuff.

i supported tristan, dion and bennett...there's a dozens of threads of me doing that, because i wanted them to be WORTH THEIR SELECTIONS!!!! THEY ARE ALL COLOSSAL DISAPPOINTMENTS!!! it's a fucking travesty. how do you fuck this up!?!?!?!?

of course i want the TEAM to be good. i been posting about it for YEARS.

you need to take a step back and be real with yourself about why you complain so much about kyrie and make excuses for dion...one is so far ahead of the other, it's sad.

i think all you dion supporters believe his stupid ass line about how two STARS gotts learn to play together. you don't see any problem with that...because you think he's gonna be a star.

lemme tell you a secret...dion waiters is not a star talent.
2282217, Dion's FG and 3 pt. % are better than Kyrie's this year
Posted by DJR, Mon Dec-30-13 12:11 AM
>
>Everybody had their lil laughs when Ky was struggling with his
>shot, but like I said, he gonna end up 45%, 40% and 85%
>BECAUSE HE CAN FUCKING SHOOT. nigga gonna put up the best
>shooting percentages for a PG YET AGAIN and average somewhere
>between 23-26ppg and 6-7apg for the season being doubled and
>tripled. muhfuckas think that's easy or some shit. imagine
>what he'd do with SHOOTERS giving him SPACE.
>
>i dunno what the fuck dion does well. i really don't. he's
>streaky and dumb. i swear.
>
>i don't even know if i want jabari to come to this shit. just
>get my niggas away from that stupid ass GM.
2282221, that will be reversed in two weeks, dude. and we all know it.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 12:17 AM
kyrie was shooting under 40% and under 30% from three and under 80% from the FT. all have shot up in the last 3 weeks.

so, if you wanna old onto that...you won't have it in about 10 days. then what?

all i know is dion been terrible the last 24 hours.
2282238, lol @ the botched 2-on-1 break & the iso brick after he waved off Andy
Posted by FILF, Mon Dec-30-13 01:00 AM
2282240, The gift that keeps on giving.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Mon Dec-30-13 01:04 AM

>being doubled and
>tripled. muhfuckas think that's easy or some shit. imagine
>what he'd do with SHOOTERS giving him SPACE.
>

Hi Baba

(C)Keith Murray, "
2282279, http://www.totalmortgage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mortgage-settlement1.jpg
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 08:57 AM
http://www.totalmortgage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mortgage-settlement1.jpg
2282282, Apparently Basa thinks supersstars can't win by themselves
Posted by Orbit_Established, Mon Dec-30-13 09:11 AM

I'm entertained
2282286, Last year, Melo actually won a LOT. his TEAM *helped* him
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 09:20 AM
2282330, Lol....there's no superstar mentioned in this post.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:31 AM
Kyrie doesn't even mediocre niggas slightly above average. He makes niggas bad bad bad.
2282334, like blatche and McGee and Young and Crawford? OOOOHHHHHHHHH
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 10:36 AM
2282335, Who all put up their best numbers WITH John Wall?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:41 AM
Please continue Sir.
2282345, like Dion, Tristan, Andy, CJ Miles had their best years with Kyrie?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 10:54 AM
are you pressed or just stupid and PRESSED?

while i'm being obvious, anthony bennett's best years so far with kyrie, too.

and crawford best year is this year.
2282349, Those are Dion and Tristan's ONLY years. Lol.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:59 AM
And Anderson was in the playoffs and people wanted to trade for him when he didn't have Kyrie.

Lmao.

YOU SO WRONG AND MAD.

2282396, that's the point, genius
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 12:19 PM
and people wanted to trade for andy last year before his injury. people STILL wanna trade for andy.

and that's up to that stupid GM.
2282285, Ky Ky gon be on stage with Bron and Wade tho...like this
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 09:19 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2062641/Kyrie-dance.gif

your man doing his muscle dance from the BENCH.
2282327, Kyrie is gonna approach the playoffs like this...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:26 AM
http://tinyurl.com/jvkxp3z

AGAIN

And John, E-Bled, and probably Rondo if he gets back in time will be in the games.
2282328, Oh, it's his third year...i can wait. So.....
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 10:29 AM
2282331, What happened with this year? And wasn't it year 3 he'll take the league...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:33 AM
by storm.

Best point guard in the league.

All that jazz?

He still the dumb shoots too much, plays zero defense, can't run an offense nigga.

2282332, if he makes it this year...fine. if he don't...fine.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 10:35 AM
he startin tho. two-timer at 21. wasn't nearly as hyped at the super athlete PGs and hit the ground running. not his fault the GM can't draft.
2282337, If? Nigga he ain't making it. Lmao.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 10:44 AM
Now you talking about all types of other shit.

The GMs fault. Dions fault. Mike Browns fault. Bynums fault.
2282346, yeah, it's all they fault.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 10:57 AM
45%, 40%, 85%, dropping 23-26 a game and 6-7 dimes again by year's end.

yeah...it's HIS FAULT.

and you need to chill because if there's ANY injury and the wiz skid again and the nets and knicks straighten up...you don't even wanna come to this board, dude.
2282351, Kyrie is the basketball equivalent to a Dinco D verse on a posse cut
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 11:00 AM
Makes everything bad.

Talk about that.
2282448, Wall the basketball equilvalent of the Apple Pippin
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 01:08 PM
You think about that.
2282455, I have no idea what that is but if it doesn't equate to Superstar NBA PG....
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Dec-30-13 01:20 PM
than it's incorrect.
2282458, oh, so HIS no jacket ass a superstar? you back on that again, huh?
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 01:23 PM
lmao...this bout to get good when it goes left.
2282432, weird how much of the offense is facilitated by Waiters
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Dec-30-13 12:50 PM

I know they're both essentially combo guards and you can interchange them on the floor, but Kyrie was CLEARLY the SG last night. Its like their game plan (esp down the stretch) was to have either Waiters or Irving go 1-on-1 hero ball mode.

Either Kyrie just isn't that great of a distributor, and a more natural 2 guard, or "he needs more help." - Basaglia. Not sure what that help should be though - does he need a big man he can feed in the post? A more traditional, spot up shooting 2 guard?

(that was my first Cavs game, and now I kinda see what you were saying Basa about if Kyrie had someone like Klay, it would definitely make a difference.)

Waiters looked pretty bad last night - but I wanna say most of that came from an off shooting night. The guy can create on his own just fine and has a decent shot selection. I think he'd be a capable 6th man leading a bench squad somewhere - not convinced he's a starter who can gel with another scoring guard.

2282444, kyrie is the best shooter and scorer on the team...by too wide a margin
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 01:04 PM
you just wasted all those keystrokes detailing what i've been saying for YEARS.

i already know kyrie plays off ball half the time. know how i know? because i watch EVERY cavs game. that's how i know. you DON'T KNOW, dogg. YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!

i wonder if you also took the time to notice that his bigs can't finish very well. bogut isn't even THAT athletic and i wanted to puke watching him catch the ball in stride, take off on one foot and dunk...one motion. EASY. cavs bigs are too mechanical to do it.

but, it's cool. when kyrie gets his weapons, if ANY of you bammas say some dumb stuff like "oh, he's gotten better at passing"..."oh, he's becoming a REAL point guard"...i'm not even kidding, i swear i hope an airplane engine lands on your face.

you wasn't calling steph a combo guard when he couldn't crack 6.0 dimes his first THREE years tho. yeah...THREE years. now, he got klay and stiff hips giving him SPACE to operate and keepin the D honest by hitting OPEN shots...you wanna talk and throw your lil shots with your low budget dollar store analysis. SHUT YO ASS UP! you don't know anything.

if steph still had monta being ball dominant and big ass bums like biedrins and gadzookie, you would not be running your damn mouth, dude. because you didn't do it then.
2282539, Kyrie is fantastic. too good for u to need to knock Curry to defend him
Posted by theeraser, Mon Dec-30-13 04:15 PM
Or Wall, for that matter.

I mean, if Wall went to Duke you'd make excuses for him. And if Curry did you'd party. No need to bring in this double standard. All three are stellar (probably Wall the least of all three, but still too early for that argument to be over). The question of who is best won't be answered now or even soon, they all have time to develop and will have shots on good teams...
2282547, i was one of few here who thought curry could be a star in the L
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Dec-30-13 04:36 PM
so, just stop.

and of course i'd cyse wall if he'd gone to duke, genius. doesn't mean that he's made an all-star team in 4 season or ever cracked 45% FG or 35% from 3. just like RBO would be cysing all-star games and crossovers and 3 point patches...you cyse wehat you can cyse and criticize what you can criticize. it's called an AGENDA.
2309364, so...should we revist this one too?
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sun Mar-23-14 10:02 AM

-----------

2309367, 26 and 8 yesterday, after 30 and 4, and 17 and 11
Posted by DJR, Sun Mar-23-14 10:16 AM
He's playing hurt, and kept his shitty undermanned team in the game against Miami, OKC, and Houston.

2309368, honestly, i was hungover as hell this morning.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sun Mar-23-14 10:21 AM
and been meaning to up this for a while. saw the barnes uppage and didn't even check his past couple games. d'oh.

he's had two good games, but his stats overall are identical to last year.

-----------

2309592, 22 pts/ on 9/17 shooting tonight
Posted by DJR, Sun Mar-23-14 10:37 PM
4 good games in a row now.(17 and 11 is a good game, I don't care what he shot)

Glad you brought it up! I wonder what the difference is? Dion been ballin since_________________________?
2309584, so pressed.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Mar-23-14 09:44 PM
2310143, 24 and 7 tonight. I'm so glad we revisited this!
Posted by DJR, Tue Mar-25-14 09:24 PM
2310375, Game winning buzzer beater tonight!
Posted by DJR, Wed Mar-26-14 09:29 PM
You never should've brought this back.
2310439, agreed. this was, as i pointed out, a bad hangover uppage.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu Mar-27-14 07:15 AM
but, to be honest, i don't watch the cavs (shocking, i know).

does anyone know why he simply cannot play w/ irving. it doesn't make sense. because clearly, the two of them can't play together (though he is kinda gunning like crazy during this run. is it that dion waiters has to gun in order to play well/decently?).

-----------

2310444, Are you seriously asking why two undersized, ball hogging chuckers
Posted by spawn2k, Thu Mar-27-14 07:44 AM
who cant play defense shouldn't be in the same back court?
2310454, lol
Posted by southphillyman, Thu Mar-27-14 08:28 AM
2310135, Wait, I thought Dion Waiters was the problem?
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Tue Mar-25-14 07:31 PM
2310139, So many significant L's...
Posted by RandomFact, Tue Mar-25-14 07:59 PM
2310160, Basa stay collecting Ls
Posted by FILF, Wed Mar-26-14 01:03 AM
2310441, Am I insane, RIGHT TODAY, for wanting to trade Dion for TJR?
Posted by Kira, Thu Mar-27-14 07:33 AM
TJr strikes me as the type to buy into a system. Then again, I'm not a NYK fan.
2310507, RE: Am I insane, RIGHT TODAY, for wanting to trade Dion for TJR?
Posted by ISmashedYourBitch, Thu Mar-27-14 11:07 AM
Yep you are Dion is so much better than Nice Man but Poor Man version of JR Smith i mean does Tim have to shoot everytime he catches the ball and he is the worst defender in the league i mean he is worst than Novak straight any 2 guard be going one on one with him and dominating him shit is so bad.
2540883, so um...
Posted by PIMPINCHICAGO, Tue May-24-16 10:58 PM
yeah
2540888, RE: so um...
Posted by murph71, Tue May-24-16 11:01 PM

The ultimate clap back.....This thread is going to go nuclear.....
2540892, Dion is always on the edge of fucking it up. Lets be clear.
Posted by Castro, Tue May-24-16 11:03 PM
2540895, Premature uppage nm
Posted by snacks, Tue May-24-16 11:06 PM
2540942, I agree.
Posted by Numba_33, Wed May-25-16 08:49 AM
Upping this thread if and when Dion gets a chip, especially at Kyrie's expense, would have been better for shock value.
2540945, and yet there's no payoff for me if ky gets one at a scrub''s expense
Posted by Basaglia, Wed May-25-16 09:11 AM
2540958, such is the corner into which you find yourself backed
Posted by bshelly, Wed May-25-16 09:44 AM
2540962, RE: and yet there's no payoff for me if ky gets one at a scrub''s expense
Posted by murph71, Wed May-25-16 09:54 AM

Yo...u my dog...

But there is no expense in any way for u....

If OKC wins, u can dance because u boost Russy...

If Cleveland wins, u can dance because u boost Ky Ky....

If GS somehow comes back u got Light Bright no. 2....

U pretty much have cornered the market on this agenda shit, my dude....lol
2540974, Waiters is the ultimate under dog.
Posted by Numba_33, Wed May-25-16 10:25 AM
Even moreso because of this thread and how much people want to get back at you on these boards.

It'll be interesting to see if Dion doesn't revert to his ball chucking mental midget ways assuming the Cavs and the Thunder do in fact meet up in the Finals, since it appears him and Kyrie did have some slight friction when the two were in Cleveland from what I've read on these boards.
2540941, your team sorry. don't to get back cysing a dude dropping 10ppg
Posted by Basaglia, Wed May-25-16 08:46 AM
2540965, i only watched the first half last night
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 10:06 AM
was like "oh, dion must have beasted in the 2nd half"

final line: 13/3/3. outscored by Andre Roberson. ANDRE ROBERSON.

cmon.

the only dude who played 15+ minutes and scored less than him on the team was Steven Adams.

cmon.

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia
2540979, Screw a final stat line in a game like this, Dion played quality b-ball
Posted by micMajestic, Wed May-25-16 10:35 AM
>was like "oh, dion must have beasted in the 2nd half"
>
>final line: 13/3/3. outscored by Andre Roberson. ANDRE
>ROBERSON.
>
>cmon.
>
>the only dude who played 15+ minutes and scored less than him
>on the team was Steven Adams.
>
>cmon.

in relatively critical moments. This post exists because he's made so many poor basketball decisions, and it was upped because it looks like he's starting to pull it together.

I think the uppage is premature though, I can't put any faith in the dude just yet.
2540980, That's all it takes for a former #4 pick?
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 10:44 AM

>This post exists because he's
>made so many poor basketball decisions, and it was upped
>because it looks like he's starting to pull it together.

maaaaan...if that isn't proof this is a W for basa, i don't know what is.

congrats, Dion! it took you 4 years in the NBA to have 2 games in a row in which you look like you might be a useful bench player who doesn't make poor decisions repeatedly!

-----------
2540987, I see you removed the part where I said it was pre-mature uppage.
Posted by micMajestic, Wed May-25-16 11:15 AM
>
>>This post exists because he's
>>made so many poor basketball decisions, and it was upped
>>because it looks like he's starting to pull it together.
>
>maaaaan...if that isn't proof this is a W for basa, i don't
>know what is.
>
>congrats, Dion! it took you 4 years in the NBA to have 2 games
>in a row in which you look like you might be a useful bench
>player who doesn't make poor decisions repeatedly!

So clearly you aren't really responding to me, you just need to vent or something.
I don't know what to tell you man, I hope your day goes well.
2541008, Imagine he plays like this every game next year
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 12:09 PM
Is that upworthy? Nope.

It's premature because it's not an accomplishment to just not suck.

-----------
2541032, Of course it would be upworthy. That would mean that he's been consistently
Posted by micMajestic, Wed May-25-16 01:54 PM
>Is that upworthy? Nope.
>
>It's premature because it's not an accomplishment to just not
>suck.

playing quality basketball for a championship contender. It's bugged that you think it wouldn't be upworthy. Do you understand the premise of this post? It wasn't about him being drafted #4. It was about him being selfish, and making tons of bad basketball decisions.
2540998, RE: That's all it takes for a former #4 pick?
Posted by murph71, Wed May-25-16 11:49 AM

Yeah...to deliver big shots and big plays during the big moments...That's all it takes...

As much as Waiters has been dragged on this board people can't start pulling out that BUT HE WAS A HIGH DRAFT PICK stuff...

I mean, I was never in this mess to begin with...But I did NOTICE how much Dion was getting savaged and for good reason...lol...

Like somebody said, dude is the ultimate underdog...His career was left for dead...Brother got shot and killed; He was a meme generating joke just a few weeks ago...

So yeah...any contribution in a win for OKC deserves uppage....Because if dude stinks up the joint tomorrow the same heads will never let anyone forget it...lol
2541014, I have no part in this agenda at all...
Posted by Dstl1, Wed May-25-16 12:28 PM
just wanna say that Dion has proved to be a capable scorer and playmaker off the bench and it's been more than two games...it's been all playoffs. Now, again, I don't know what the agenda terms are, so I'm gonna back out now...just wanted to add that. Dude is playing some great minutes for us. Carry on.
2541044, he's a Georgetown fan who is mad
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 02:40 PM
because they haven't made it past the first weekend in a decade and have been left for dead in a mid-major league.

That's all that is.
2541043, stupid post
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 02:37 PM
Dion is playing well.

At least watch the games if you're going to talk.
2541055, "watched the first half"
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 03:10 PM
unless you're arguing his second half was >>>>>>>>> his first, what does 24 more minutes of play gonna tell me?

FOH with that. dude is an average backup SG, 6th best player on his team and people are claiming that's a W for him.

what key play or shot did he make last night? the goalposts have gotten so low for him, it's hard to see the difference between them and the floor.

-----------
2541056, yeah, just watch the games and you'll be more informed
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:13 PM
That's all.

He's playing well in the playoffs, for what has been the most/2nd most impressive team in the playoffs to this point. It's really not debatable, and there's really nothing to argue about here.

2541059, nice non-answer.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 03:17 PM

-----------
2541060, I only read the first half of the post, but still replied to it
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:19 PM
That's cool right? You did it with the game.
2541062, was his second half better than his first? it's an easy question
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 03:24 PM
one you keep avoiding answering because...? probably because the answer is "no" and this was a dumbass uppage for a dude who did nothing special except not fuck up.

-----------
2541063, he's been real solid in the 2016 playoffs
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:26 PM
Do you watch the playoffs much?

I do.
2541065, he's been a role player in the playoffs.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 03:34 PM
super upworthy.

-----------
2541067, he's playing well......no reason to be butthurt about it
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:37 PM
Pretty pathetic, actually.
2541068, i'm butthurt? weird reading of what happened here.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 03:39 PM

-----------
2541072, tripping over yourself to try to diminish his play and importance
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:45 PM
That says "butthurt" to me.

Not rooting for players you dislike from rival schools....I get it. At the moment, it would probably be best to just be quiet though. Not much you can say that doesn't come off as being kind've mad.

He's playing well for a team that's playing well.
2541083, i tripped over myself? ok.
Posted by thejerseytornado, Wed May-25-16 04:51 PM
your orange colored glasses need cleaning.

-----------
2541123, yes. Tried to shit on him over a game they won, that you didn't even watch
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 07:41 PM
Just throw your Hoya glasses and anything else Hoya hoops related in the trash. It's over.
2541238, there's 3 posters above w/no dog in the fight who think u doing too much
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu May-26-16 12:14 PM
so, yeah.
2541174, meanwhile you were cysing Otto's 10 ppg in the playoffs last year
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu May-26-16 12:30 AM
as some kind of breakout performance - lolz.
2541193, damn, good memory
Posted by DJR, Thu May-26-16 07:19 AM
2541194, 2nd year, under used apples to already traded, fourth year bench grade orange
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu May-26-16 07:32 AM
Lol at thinking that was inconsistent.

-----------
2541202, Role player on a great OKC team>>>role player on a nobody Washington squad
Posted by DJR, Thu May-26-16 08:47 AM
2541209, so now the cysing is how well Dion rides coattails?
Posted by thejerseytornado, Thu May-26-16 09:19 AM
RIDE EM HARD, DION!

LMFAO.

-----------
2541235, as opposed to cysing how well Otto rides coattails?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu May-26-16 11:57 AM
LOL - Dion got you all fucked up right now.

2541231, 2nd year "most NBA ready player in his draft" scoring 10 ppg off bench
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu May-26-16 11:40 AM
in his first legit playoff experience vs 4th year player on his second team scoring 10 ppg off the bench in his first playoff experience. yeah what a world of difference there.

lulz. you so pressed.
2541046, It ain't about 10 ppg
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 02:43 PM
You cried your ass off about him not "playing his role" for the 30 games or so that he was on Lebron's Cavs.

Now he's "playing his role" on a team with 2 top 5 players that shoot and score all the time, and you want to say he's not scoring enough?

FOH. He's scoring when they need him to score, playing D, driving and kicking, playing smart, playing hard. He's doing his job.
2541051, my dude, i have left dion alone. why y'all on get back now?
Posted by Basaglia, Wed May-25-16 03:02 PM

because he left in disgrace and became a staple on shaqtin a fool. and you had to live through me BEING RIGHT ABOUT HIM.

good for him he's accepted being a ROLE PLAYER.

which is all i ever wanted from him. so don't try claiming a W off MY argument.
2541058, I didn't up the post or make a new post
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 03:16 PM
Just replying. The guy is playing well for a team that's playing well. That's all.

As for accepting being a role player.....he's on a team with two top 5 players.

Those '13 and '14 Cavs teams were garbage.

2015, he was only there for about 30 games. It takes time for guys to find their roles when there's a lot of change. Doesn't matter though....the guys Cleveland got in the trade are working out for them, and so is Dion in OKC.
2541195, no matter how bad the team, he will ALWAYS be a ROLE PLAYER
Posted by Basaglia, Thu May-26-16 07:33 AM

not a "co-star"
not a "starter"
not a "6th man"

dion is a ROLE PLAYER.

he just couldn't understand it. guess after hearing YET ANOTHER coach tell him the same thing, he finally gets it.
2541203, And on a good team, Kyrie will always be a sidekick #2 or #3
Posted by DJR, Thu May-26-16 08:48 AM
Good player, but not a franchise player.
2541214, so?
Posted by Basaglia, Thu May-26-16 09:41 AM

nothing wrong with being #2

and you can drop that being #3. we tried that and it blew up in y'all face. he's no less than a #2.

dion looking like a #8. and that's FINE. as long as a player accepts that.
2541250, 8....LOL
Posted by DJR, Thu May-26-16 01:43 PM
2540969, ah, POOPINCHICAGO...
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed May-25-16 10:16 AM
2540972, he so salty, young. damn.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed May-25-16 10:20 AM
2540999, what kind of "restraining order highly recommended" BS was this?
Posted by Stadiq, Wed May-25-16 11:51 AM

Kyrie better watch his back in the dark because this dude sounds like he is straight single white female status.

LULZ

Creepy.

Of course duckin this dude in an alley might help homeboy work on his defensive foot work.

The bullsh!t agendas ya'll let this dude get away with by entertaining him is unreal, too.

2541009, we're enjoying ourselves. be nice.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed May-25-16 12:13 PM
2541017, LOL
Posted by Case_One, Wed May-25-16 12:41 PM

2541136, Well this is a clear W on the Kyrie side
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed May-25-16 08:19 PM
Right down to 25 & 5 at 47/45/85 for the offs this year. He's been CLEs best player by far.

The Dion thing is at worst a push. Not sure how being the 7th best player on any team qualifies as some sort of win for his shareholders.

Kyrie is hitting KCP and Lowry for 25+ while routinely shooting ~50%, but now a little bit of decent ball from a guy who is still within seeing distance of the "Bust" domain means something?

Dion supporters should congregate in a post titled "The Bus to Lake Winnepesaukee" instead of acting like he's already sailing.

2541164, RE: Well this is a clear W on the Kyrie side
Posted by DJR, Wed May-25-16 09:42 PM
>Right down to 25 & 5 at 47/45/85 for the offs this year.
>He's been CLEs best player by far.

LOL. No. 2nd best. By far, the 2nd best though. That's still good.

>The Dion thing is at worst a push. Not sure how being the 7th
>best player on any team qualifies as some sort of win for his
>shareholders.

7th huh? Seems pretty arbitrary. But you had Kyrie above Lebron, so you might just be throwing out a low number for effect?

>Kyrie is hitting KCP and Lowry for 25+ while routinely
>shooting ~50%, but now a little bit of decent ball from a guy
>who is still within seeing distance of the "Bust" domain means
>something?

Nobody ever questioned Kyrie's ability to shoot or score. He's always scored. He's got the best player in the world on his team taking care of all the facilitating, so he can just get buckets. It works.

>Dion supporters should congregate in a post titled "The Bus to
>Lake Winnepesaukee" instead of acting like he's already
>sailing.
>

Dion's playing well on a team that's playing well. That's all I care about.
2541207, and the clear L on the PIPE < Dion side
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu May-26-16 09:11 AM
2541204, Depends on when you bought stock in Dion I guess...
Posted by theeraser, Thu May-26-16 08:54 AM
It's a W for people who thought he'd be better than he was 18 months ago. But still a massive L when you evaluate him based on draft position and initial expectations.
2541205, One positive aspect of this thread
Posted by Numba_33, Thu May-26-16 09:06 AM
is that now I'll keep an extra keen eye on how Dion plays assuming the Thunder make it to the Finals. Never in a million years did I think I'd have an interest in how that well or poorly that dude plays.
2541823, Tryna get a cheap W and jinxed the fuck outta OKC. Congrats.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat May-28-16 10:44 PM
2541855, Russ and KD playing pre-Lebron Kyrie hero bullshit ball down the stretch
Posted by DJR, Sat May-28-16 11:16 PM
2541858, And Dion was Dion...gon always be Dion
Posted by Basaglia, Sat May-28-16 11:22 PM
2541861, playing hard and not touching the ball, SMH
Posted by DJR, Sat May-28-16 11:30 PM
Gotta move the ball. Steph understands that. Lebron understands. KD and Russ(and probably Kyrie still but he dont got the choice or responsibility) dont.
2541863, my bad...you on your default dion the martyr shit. enjoy that.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat May-28-16 11:35 PM
2541865, NOPE! You didnt blame JR, and 87 year old Kidd, and hobbled Tyson
Posted by DJR, Sat May-28-16 11:39 PM
and trick dunk pre game warmup fire extinguisher hand cut up my grandma's knees having max contract Amare. You blamed Melo, even though he was the only one who did shit the whole series.

You're not blaming anyone but KD and Russ if they lose this series.
2541868, back up....
Posted by Basaglia, Sat May-28-16 11:50 PM

i said y'all tried to get an EASY W by upping a thread about a PROVEN ROLE PLAYER when OKC seemed on the verge of victory.

ain't nobody blaming dion. he don't do enough shit to get blamed or get credit.
2541869, A role player that's played good ball all playoffs
Posted by DJR, Sat May-28-16 11:53 PM
He hasnt gone 3-150 in the playoffs like JR and Kidd did.
2541873, but still a role player, nonetheless
Posted by Basaglia, Sun May-29-16 12:07 AM
2542369, Dion shot 3 outta 18 the last three games. Just saying...
Posted by okayplayery, Tue May-31-16 04:46 AM
2541890, but i'm just a salty hoyas fan, and I missed the first quarter
Posted by thejerseytornado, Sun May-29-16 07:57 AM
so what do I know?

>ain't nobody blaming dion. he don't do enough shit to get
>blamed or get credit.
2549478, ...and he MAD!!!
Posted by Selassie I God, Mon Jun-20-16 09:52 PM
2549479, so mad...lol. he won't quit either
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Jun-20-16 09:56 PM