Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2215474

Subject: "i hope someone trades for Felix Hernandez in the offseason." Previous topic | Next topic
PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Thu Aug-01-13 09:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"i hope someone trades for Felix Hernandez in the offseason."

i just can't watch my hometown M's waste this guy's career any longer.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
come to My Yankees the M's stank
Aug 02nd 2013
just go look at last night's box score.
Aug 02nd 2013
      he did a great job against Boston, and those relievers choked
Aug 03rd 2013
Just trade him out the division, thankyouverymuch
Aug 02nd 2013
Tom Wilhelmsen doesn't deserve the Jimi theme music anymore
Aug 02nd 2013
he doesn't deserve to be on the team.
Aug 02nd 2013
      It happens to all our closers eventually
Aug 02nd 2013
He has had such a depressing career
Aug 03rd 2013
I never officially thanked the M's
Aug 03rd 2013
fuck off.
Aug 04th 2013
I know Houston is terrible
Aug 04th 2013
      LOL
Aug 04th 2013

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 01:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "come to My Yankees the M's stank"
In response to Reply # 0

blow game after game and they lose in so many ways and they don't support nobody.

that is why Tino Martinez left, Griffey JR left, A Rod Left, Big Unit left, Freddie Garcia left and others. aside from Grffey most players left and got Jewelry.

Ichiro left.

the M's don't take care of Superstars and I see King Felex getting old their.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 09:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "just go look at last night's box score."
In response to Reply # 1
Fri Aug-02-13 09:39 AM by PROMO

felix career W-L is 109-80. on ANY other team it'd be about 140 and 60 right now, if not better.

i mean, luckily if he keeps going at his current rate, the sabermetrics will get him into the HOF conversation. on any other team though he'd have clear HOF worthy numbers (and maybe a title, or much closer to it).

i love the guy and i want him to win here, but last night was my last straw for this club. i'd rather he have success somewhere where the team can actually support his outings.

edit: i HATE the yankees, but if he was on the yankees, he'd have won 4 or 5 cy's already and have CLEAR HOF numbers. i wouldn't even be mad if he went there cuz he paid his dues for the Mariners. he stuck it out with them way longer than he needed to. funny thing is he just signed a big deal w/ us this summer. he says he's committed to this team and that's clear because almost everyone woulda left. he must really love the city because i can't see any other reason why he stayed.

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sat Aug-03-13 01:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "he did a great job against Boston, and those relievers choked"
In response to Reply # 2

they blew a sure win.

i don't know what else he can do in Seattle?

you right though because anywhere else with a legit team this cat is racking up CY Youngs and at least a ring.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44720 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 09:32 AM

3. "Just trade him out the division, thankyouverymuch "
In response to Reply # 0

I'm fucking sick of losing to the every damn opening day of the season. Seems like we've faced him like for six straight years for the first game of the season.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

jigga
Charter member
31583 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 09:39 AM

4. "Tom Wilhelmsen doesn't deserve the Jimi theme music anymore"
In response to Reply # 0

He should walk out of the bullpen to this now instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDmUrlU58E

& I feel sorry for The Felixr as well but he's loyal to the city so I'm stayin loyal too

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 09:40 AM

5. "he doesn't deserve to be on the team."
In response to Reply # 4

fuck some music. lol.

jigga
Charter member
31583 posts
Fri Aug-02-13 10:05 AM

6. "It happens to all our closers eventually"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm just focused on football now

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Sat Aug-03-13 12:32 PM

8. "He has had such a depressing career"
In response to Reply # 0

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Sat Aug-03-13 02:11 PM

9. "I never officially thanked the M's"
In response to Reply # 0

I remember as an Orioles' fan I was upset when we traded Bedard to them but in retrospect it worked out really well.

Bedard is out of the league and we got a solid starter Tillman and one of the best outfielders in the league Jones.

Thank you very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make Money: http://jamesjenkins.acnrep.com
Save Money: http://jamesjenkins.acndirect.com

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Sun Aug-04-13 01:56 AM

10. "fuck off."
In response to Reply # 9

don't rub that shit in.

fuck bedard. fuck bill bavasi right in his baldhead asses with a rusty screwdriver.

don't let me see bill bavasi in the street. there will be WORDS at minimum.

Walleye
Charter member
15523 posts
Sun Aug-04-13 08:30 AM

11. "I know Houston is terrible"
In response to Reply # 9

>Bedard is out of the league

But strictly speaking, the Astros are still in the league.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Sun Aug-04-13 02:35 PM

12. "LOL"
In response to Reply # 11

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2215474 Previous topic | Next topic