Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti hope someone trades for Felix Hernandez in the offseason.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2215474
2215474, i hope someone trades for Felix Hernandez in the offseason.
Posted by PROMO, Thu Aug-01-13 09:48 PM
i just can't watch my hometown M's waste this guy's career any longer.
2215493, come to My Yankees the M's stank
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Fri Aug-02-13 01:19 AM
blow game after game and they lose in so many ways and they don't support nobody.

that is why Tino Martinez left, Griffey JR left, A Rod Left, Big Unit left, Freddie Garcia left and others. aside from Grffey most players left and got Jewelry.

Ichiro left.

the M's don't take care of Superstars and I see King Felex getting old their.
2215547, just go look at last night's box score.
Posted by PROMO, Fri Aug-02-13 09:30 AM
felix career W-L is 109-80. on ANY other team it'd be about 140 and 60 right now, if not better.

i mean, luckily if he keeps going at his current rate, the sabermetrics will get him into the HOF conversation. on any other team though he'd have clear HOF worthy numbers (and maybe a title, or much closer to it).

i love the guy and i want him to win here, but last night was my last straw for this club. i'd rather he have success somewhere where the team can actually support his outings.

edit: i HATE the yankees, but if he was on the yankees, he'd have won 4 or 5 cy's already and have CLEAR HOF numbers. i wouldn't even be mad if he went there cuz he paid his dues for the Mariners. he stuck it out with them way longer than he needed to. funny thing is he just signed a big deal w/ us this summer. he says he's committed to this team and that's clear because almost everyone woulda left. he must really love the city because i can't see any other reason why he stayed.
2215755, he did a great job against Boston, and those relievers choked
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Sat Aug-03-13 01:44 AM
they blew a sure win.

i don't know what else he can do in Seattle?

you right though because anywhere else with a legit team this cat is racking up CY Youngs and at least a ring.

2215549, Just trade him out the division, thankyouverymuch
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Aug-02-13 09:32 AM
I'm fucking sick of losing to the every damn opening day of the season. Seems like we've faced him like for six straight years for the first game of the season.
2215550, Tom Wilhelmsen doesn't deserve the Jimi theme music anymore
Posted by jigga, Fri Aug-02-13 09:39 AM
He should walk out of the bullpen to this now instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDmUrlU58E

& I feel sorry for The Felixr as well but he's loyal to the city so I'm stayin loyal too
2215551, he doesn't deserve to be on the team.
Posted by PROMO, Fri Aug-02-13 09:40 AM
fuck some music. lol.
2215558, It happens to all our closers eventually
Posted by jigga, Fri Aug-02-13 10:05 AM
I'm just focused on football now
2215805, He has had such a depressing career
Posted by Deebot, Sat Aug-03-13 12:32 PM
2215824, I never officially thanked the M's
Posted by The Real, Sat Aug-03-13 02:11 PM
I remember as an Orioles' fan I was upset when we traded Bedard to them but in retrospect it worked out really well.

Bedard is out of the league and we got a solid starter Tillman and one of the best outfielders in the league Jones.

Thank you very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make Money: http://jamesjenkins.acnrep.com
Save Money: http://jamesjenkins.acndirect.com
2215882, fuck off.
Posted by PROMO, Sun Aug-04-13 01:56 AM
don't rub that shit in.

fuck bedard. fuck bill bavasi right in his baldhead asses with a rusty screwdriver.

don't let me see bill bavasi in the street. there will be WORDS at minimum.
2215894, I know Houston is terrible
Posted by Walleye, Sun Aug-04-13 08:30 AM
>Bedard is out of the league

But strictly speaking, the Astros are still in the league.
2215942, LOL
Posted by Deebot, Sun Aug-04-13 02:35 PM