Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2178237

Subject: "A Memorial Tshirt for Radin *MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*" Previous topic | Next topic
CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Fri May-10-13 10:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"A Memorial Tshirt for Radin *MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*"
Tue May-14-13 09:37 AM by CyrenYoung

this was originally posted in GD:

cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
8 posts Thu May-09-13 10:49 PM

"Memorial tshirt for Radin"

I wanted to post this on this message board b/c hip hop & okayplayer was a part of who my brother was.

My friend at www.ohioloyaltees.com was kind enough to design an amazing shirt to honor my brother, Eric Radin. It was created as a way to remember him and help raise money for the OSU Chabad House. Eric was a great friend to many and is deeply missed.

Those that knew him well would understand the meaning of the shirt. Eric was a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan. He had used the email address okradin for years – (which you all can understand the meaning of). Finally, the Hebrew letters read: “Legends never die”, as he referred to many people as legends – but Eric will always be a legend in my eyes.

Please support.

Here is where you can purchase the Radin Memorial shirt:
www.teespring.com/radin

Thanks!

Also... there will be a memorial held in Columbus the weekend of June 29th. I will post more info on the memorial once it's confirmed.

*EDIT: thank you to everyone who showed support and purchased a tshirt! we've surpassed the goal (50), with time to spare. for anyone still interested in buying a shirt, there are 5 days remaining.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
That's a pretty dope shirt
May 10th 2013
copped..u already know.
May 10th 2013
ordered
May 10th 2013
Cool shirt bro
May 11th 2013
Ordered mine. This is the one scarlet and grey shirt I'll wear proudly.
May 11th 2013
fuck...the design is crazy...copped
May 11th 2013
goddamnit, hate OSU & me/radin woulda prolly been cussin each other out
May 12th 2013
Yup.
May 12th 2013
+1
May 12th 2013
Gotta reserve 9 more .......cmon now.
May 13th 2013
RE: A Memorial Tshirt for Radin *EDITED*
May 13th 2013
Mission Accomplished.
May 13th 2013
^^what HE said^^
May 14th 2013
Copped. Respect to Radin's family.
May 13th 2013

ErnestLee
Member since Mar 03rd 2003
28533 posts
Fri May-10-13 10:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "That's a pretty dope shirt"
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------------------------------

guru0509
Charter member
45360 posts
Fri May-10-13 11:48 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "copped..u already know."
In response to Reply # 0

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Oakley
Charter member
7810 posts
Fri May-10-13 09:46 PM

3. "ordered"
In response to Reply # 0

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66747 posts
Sat May-11-13 07:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Cool shirt bro"
In response to Reply # 0

PS: I ordered one

PPS: have a blessed day

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

soulfunk
Charter member
11004 posts
Sat May-11-13 08:12 AM

5. "Ordered mine. This is the one scarlet and grey shirt I'll wear proudly."
In response to Reply # 0

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sat May-11-13 09:03 AM

6. "fuck...the design is crazy...copped"
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sun May-12-13 04:04 PM

7. "goddamnit, hate OSU & me/radin woulda prolly been cussin each other out"
In response to Reply # 0

if he was on this board with us today.

That being said, I do in fact love all of y'all deep down & got a soft spot that I will put dollars behind (although rafromqueens, I'm beginning to reevaluate our relationship.....I feel like you're becoming the Hot Dog Guy to my Homer Simpson at this point with all the bets I keep losing to you).

I'm not sure that I can actually wear this shirt out in public but the design/concept is dope and I copped one out of respect.

This will be a 'let her borrow it when she stays over to walk around the house in while cooking breakfast in her panties, smirking inside at her not truly comprehending the true nerd levels of internet culture she's associated with' kinda shirt.

Peace to Radin's fam & especially props to his sister for continuing to rep hard for her brother, I'd hope my little sis would do the same in my absence.

That's a beautiful & genuine display of love right there even tho the circumstances that brought it to our attention were tragic.

Lost a girl that I knew fairly well in similar fashion on this past Easter Sunday & it still doesn't make sense or even fully real to me.

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43745 posts
Sun May-12-13 11:25 PM

9. "Yup."
In response to Reply # 7

Ill order tomorrow...totally agreed tho B.

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Sun May-12-13 04:10 PM

8. "+1"
In response to Reply # 0

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66747 posts
Mon May-13-13 06:42 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "Gotta reserve 9 more .......cmon now. "
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
14 posts
Mon May-13-13 11:41 AM

11. "RE: A Memorial Tshirt for Radin *EDITED*"
In response to Reply # 0

Thank you all for your support!! It really means so much to my family & I. We really appreciate all the kind words.

Bombastic.. I really appreciate what you said & enjoyed reading it. You guys do have a family here, and it is so great to see it. Eric talked about this board a lot, and I feel like it was part of who he was, which is why I was glad to incorporate the OK on the shirt. It not only represents his family here... but his love for hip hop.

I am truly amazed with how many have already sold in a short period of time... already @47! So thank you to each of you who reserved one.

guru0509
Charter member
45360 posts
Mon May-13-13 07:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "Mission Accomplished."
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/s7FsUHC.jpg

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue May-14-13 09:38 AM

14. "^^what HE said^^"
In response to Reply # 12

..you guys rawk

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43745 posts
Mon May-13-13 08:20 PM

13. "Copped. Respect to Radin's family."
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2178237 Previous topic | Next topic