Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectgoddamnit, hate OSU & me/radin woulda prolly been cussin each other out
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2178237&mesg_id=2178926
2178926, goddamnit, hate OSU & me/radin woulda prolly been cussin each other out
Posted by Bombastic, Sun May-12-13 04:04 PM
if he was on this board with us today.

That being said, I do in fact love all of y'all deep down & got a soft spot that I will put dollars behind (although rafromqueens, I'm beginning to reevaluate our relationship.....I feel like you're becoming the Hot Dog Guy to my Homer Simpson at this point with all the bets I keep losing to you).

I'm not sure that I can actually wear this shirt out in public but the design/concept is dope and I copped one out of respect.

This will be a 'let her borrow it when she stays over to walk around the house in while cooking breakfast in her panties, smirking inside at her not truly comprehending the true nerd levels of internet culture she's associated with' kinda shirt.

Peace to Radin's fam & especially props to his sister for continuing to rep hard for her brother, I'd hope my little sis would do the same in my absence.

That's a beautiful & genuine display of love right there even tho the circumstances that brought it to our attention were tragic.

Lost a girl that I knew fairly well in similar fashion on this past Easter Sunday & it still doesn't make sense or even fully real to me.