Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13397907

Subject: "Stop doing this, Buddy..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49449 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 07:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Stop doing this, Buddy..."
Thu Aug-06-20 10:35 PM by CyrenYoung

*RJ locked that thread and he was right to do so, to prevent the further spread of misinformation. I just edited your post title because you know better than to make a new thread AND put his name in the title. If you have a gripe about his moderation, my inbox is always available.

I could see if it went wood but the fact that it had done decent number in the "new OKP" seems like a good case to let the convo ride out. And I say this as someone who strongly disagreed with the premise of the OP.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
respectfully, you seem a little obsessed with him
Aug 06th 2020
that's cool that you feel that way
Aug 06th 2020
Free all the OKP Political Prisoners
Aug 06th 2020
Actually this was one of the rare times where I actually agree with him....
Aug 06th 2020
Man y’all need to get off that man’s dick. Seems like he’s giving
Aug 06th 2020
https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1339...
Aug 06th 2020
i'm pretty much for never deleting posts
Aug 06th 2020
smh
Aug 06th 2020

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 08:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "respectfully, you seem a little obsessed with him"
In response to Reply # 0

dont add fuel to the fire

Rjcc
Charter member
94992 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 08:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "that's cool that you feel that way"
In response to Reply # 0

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32097 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 08:30 PM

3. "Free all the OKP Political Prisoners "
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-06-20 08:45 PM by Amritsar

While we at it

Okay wait I saw who posted the locked post. Changed my mind LOL

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 09:07 PM

4. "Actually this was one of the rare times where I actually agree with him...."
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-06-20 09:14 PM by ThaTruth

people need to quit beating that dead horse some of the same people in these latest anti-Biden posts are some of the same people that kept “randomly” upping that Biden false rape accusation post to 600+ replies long after it should’ve been dead and the ‘Kanye for President’ post. At this point like it or not there are 2 choices, pick a side and stop trying to be cute about it, if you’re for DT just come on out and own it

blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 09:14 PM

5. "Man y’all need to get off that man’s dick. Seems like he’s giving "
In response to Reply # 0

Some of y’all real emotional distress.

There is like 20 ppl posting here these days, posts stay on the front page for weeks, who the fuck cares enough. You got basically the same poster replying to every post making meaningless catty replies lol. That’s what’s “popping” here these days.

I barely even notice who is a mod or not....who cares

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

eclipsedInI
Member since Jul 29th 2002
92867 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 10:02 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1339..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13397397&mesg_id=13397397&page=

Mynoriti
Charter member
38823 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 10:07 PM

7. "i'm pretty much for never deleting posts"
In response to Reply # 0

outside of outright vile shit, or street teaming spam, i'd rather things just play out

that said, seeing people taking queues from breitbart on what to talk about based on a little cherry picked clip is more cringy than the post being locked.

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5204 posts
Thu Aug-06-20 10:32 PM

8. "smh"
In response to Reply # 0

Fighting for a Breitbart post.

---------------------------
Signature

Lobby General Discussion topic #13397907 Previous topic | Next topic