Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12856275

Subject: "The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition) " Previous topic | Next topic
Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 08:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition) "
Fri Jul-17-15 08:58 AM by Fishgrease

Phuckin' Volkswagen Passat.

My oil pump went out. $700 to the car gods down the road. Hopefully it's fixed today. Gotta love that aluminum engine, small oil level capacity and that sh*tty ass and rather minute oil suction screen.

I refuse to get another car though....because if I do, then my girl would have won the "I told you so" war.

And I will not give in.

well not yet.

----------------------
A man and his castle.

Everyone in my house is gone. Ol girl is on some exotic isle partaking in the consumption of libations with fruity names adorned with umbrellas. My son is somewhere with his toes in the sandy beaches of Florida. My girl's daughter is somewhere running the streets of NYC with her aunt and grandmother...

And then there's me and the dog. At home. Doing Nothing. The dog has been lookin' at me as if I've punished her by making her stay behind with me. The look is quite pitiful. It almost says " Damn, here with yo ass again". But then I go into the sunroom, ramble around for a dog biscuit and she seems to enjoy my company for a few hours more.

----------------------------------
Lifes and Bitch and then you die

I think I have an ear infection which as soon as I pick up my car (mentioned above) I'll likely go to the nearest medical facility and have that issue.

I had all these big plans of what to do while everyone is away and as per my usual luck---life has proceeded to be my biggest obstacle. Thats fine though. I kind of expected some hurdles along the way.

I'm sure it could be worse.

------------------------------

It's Dark and Hell is hot

It's supposed to be in the upper 90's this weekend here in Atlanta. With the heat index and humidity it is likely to feel around 105. I am going to do what any self respecting adult would do ---stay inside and suck up the cool breezes created by central air conditioning. I mean no one is home so I can drop that sum'bish real low--frigid even. Well that is until the dog (also mentioned above) throws off some sort of look that sort of says "you know it's cold in this muhphucka, right? "

------------------
IG

people are hilarious.

My IG feed is public. Nothing for me to hide at all.
Out of the blue I receive a text from G*d knows who that says " I don't like seeing or hearing about your girlfriend".

I laughed.

Who does that? Who did I scorn? Who still wants sum'this peen? LOL

---------------------

Anyway give me five.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i realized I need new friends....i wanna do this but all my
Jul 17th 2015
that looks sooo cool
Jul 17th 2015
I'd do that in a heartbeat, except ...
Jul 17th 2015
Dat shit looks fun as hell.....
Jul 17th 2015
RE: The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition)
Jul 17th 2015
My Five!
Jul 17th 2015
That IG thing is just so trivial. I have an inklin' of an idea who it
Jul 17th 2015
Lawry's
Jul 17th 2015
Happy Belated Lor Homie!
Jul 17th 2015
      Thanks Bew!
Jul 17th 2015
lmao
Jul 17th 2015
RE: lmao
Jul 17th 2015
The Last 5ive™ Days
Jul 17th 2015
RE: The Last 5ive™ Days
Jul 17th 2015
      My man! A cold beer is in order...
Jul 17th 2015
5 things i can buy just one block away from my office ANY time of day
Jul 17th 2015
RE: 5 things i can buy just one block away from my office ANY time of da...
Jul 17th 2015
GoKaze
Jul 17th 2015
RE: GoKaze
Jul 17th 2015
Jul 17th 2015
Jul 17th 2015
Jul 17th 2015
Jul 17th 2015
RE: 12345.
Jul 17th 2015
      RE: 12345.
Jul 17th 2015
1-5
Jul 17th 2015
GOLF
Jul 17th 2015
RE: The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition)
Jul 17th 2015
5 Song Friday: Mom
Jul 17th 2015
Dis shit right here......
Jul 17th 2015

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 08:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i realized I need new friends....i wanna do this but all my"
In response to Reply # 0

friends are lame as heck

http://www.canoesc.com/treehouses.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOq7CtzrAks

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

JellyBean
Charter member
16875 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 09:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "that looks sooo cool"
In response to Reply # 1

I wouldn't mind doing something like that with the little one! You just planned next summer's vacation!

"Holier than thou never sits well with me."(c)janey

"OKP spends way too much time looking for ways to be offended." ~legsdiamond

http://twitter.com/jeleighbean

Sepia.
Member since Feb 25th 2009
12896 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:03 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I'd do that in a heartbeat, except ..."
In response to Reply # 1

No pets!? A dog could only enhance this experience!

I'd still do it, but I'd really miss my dog.

And also, I need some new friends because I don't have a friend that would do this with me either.

My dog would love it though!

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:06 AM

14. "Dat shit looks fun as hell....."
In response to Reply # 1

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Very-Effortless
Member since May 07th 2011
7452 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 09:40 AM

3. "RE: The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition) "
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jul-17-15 10:00 AM by Very-Effortless

self imploding information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Green Mile is a movie where the magical black man wrongly dies and the white man who let it happen lives forever.

Sha
Member since Mar 25th 2004
68452 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "My Five!"
In response to Reply # 0

5. I had a fandamntastic time for my bday last week. It was nice seeing all the smiling faces before I blacked out.

4. My ex is still buzzing around. It's funny because he hasn't said he wants to get back but, he stays wanting to do a movie or something. I'm about that LANFY life so...

3. So glad I cut down my hair. Loving the shorter top.

2. I love being single in the summer. Just love it.

1. I also love my deeper coco skin tone in the summer as well.

ps. that IG thing is hilarious. Folks stay in their feelings unjustly.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:12 AM

6. "That IG thing is just so trivial. I have an inklin' of an idea who it "
In response to Reply # 5

might be. I mean she likes every pic but the one's me and ol' girl are in. LOL

Sha
68452 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:45 AM

11. "Lawry's "
In response to Reply # 6

Guess folks think you supposed to stay single forever.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:43 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "Happy Belated Lor Homie!"
In response to Reply # 5

Sha
68452 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:45 AM

12. "Thanks Bew!"
In response to Reply # 10

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:19 AM

7. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 0

i like your posts with your girlfriend. y'all cute!

and i thought the dog was leaving too?

my five

1 - yesterday was a good ass day. i got to work early, there was minimal stress, i drank all my water and got six meals in, kickboxing was good, commute was good, watched my thurs nite ratchetness, made some progress organizing my closet, and DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE!

2 - speaking of organizing my closet, i got some shoes i need to let go of...*SIGH* but they are brand new and haven't been worn. i really want to have a clothing swap but i don't know when i'd have the time to do it. maybe in october.

3 - i got my eshakti order the other day. one dress is perfect. like the fit is so friggin' perfect it's ridiculous. the other one does not fit bc it's a side zip. i usually size up in side zip dress bc bewbs so i'm not sure how i missed that it's side zip. i can get it up but my back looks like sausages. i may keep it though bc i might fit it in the future.

4 - fish fry tomorrow. i'm looking forward to meeting some new folks and having some good convo. if my friend changed her mind i might be rolling solo...which is not a huge problem bc i've done it before but i do have a little social anxiety.

5 - one of my classmates recommended a barber to me. her haircut is cute and was only $15 so i wanna go. i dunno why but when she told me the name of the shop i assumed it was a salon. but it's a barbershop so here comes my social anxiety i gotta psych myself up to go...*sigh*

______
gnap.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:28 AM

15. "RE: lmao"
In response to Reply # 7

>i like your posts with your girlfriend. y'all cute!
>
>and i thought the dog was leaving too?
>

The dog left and came back. She was with my son's godmother until she had a leak in her apartment that was going to take a couple days to repair--so I ended up going to get her mangy ass.

>my five
>
>1 - yesterday was a good ass day. i got to work early, there
>was minimal stress, i drank all my water and got six meals in,
>kickboxing was good, commute was good, watched my thurs nite
>ratchetness, made some progress organizing my closet, and
>DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE!

I'm seeing all these deals online and I just paid $759.06 to get my car repaired. I'm sitting on my wallet and staying still.

>
>2 - speaking of organizing my closet, i got some shoes i need
>to let go of...*SIGH* but they are brand new and haven't been
>worn. i really want to have a clothing swap but i don't know
>when i'd have the time to do it. maybe in october.

I have some new sneakers that I bought before I moved into my girls apartment. Thinking we'd all be moved into a bigger place by the end of june- I put them all in storage. Life being what it is, we didn't find a new place until recently and we're not due to move in until 8/7.
I had totally forgot about these shoes until you mentioned yours...now I wanna hurry up and get to them.

>
>3 - i got my eshakti order the other day. one dress is
>perfect. like the fit is so friggin' perfect it's ridiculous.
>the other one does not fit bc it's a side zip. i usually size
>up in side zip dress bc bewbs so i'm not sure how i missed
>that it's side zip. i can get it up but my back looks like
>sausages. i may keep it though bc i might fit it in the
>future.

I have pants 4 years old that have never been worn due to that "I'll wear them in the future"sh*t. Send that stuff back, ma.

>
>4 - fish fry tomorrow. i'm looking forward to meeting some new
>folks and having some good convo. if my friend changed her
>mind i might be rolling solo...which is not a huge problem bc
>i've done it before but i do have a little social anxiety.

I be wanting to go to fish fries but my bougie ass only wants to eat stuff like salmon and tuna steaks.
>
>5 - one of my classmates recommended a barber to me. her
>haircut is cute and was only $15 so i wanna go. i dunno why
>but when she told me the name of the shop i assumed it was a
>salon. but it's a barbershop so here comes my social anxiety i
>gotta psych myself up to go...*sigh*

I went to the barber shop on Tuesday for an $8 shape up..next thing i know the barber (who i've been going to for years) takes some off the top and is applying shaving cream.

$22 later I made it back to work feeling like I just got robbed.

I told him the next time you're hard up for some money, just ask me for a loan. Don't do sh*t on your own free will.

But I gotta admit the $22 was worth it because the ladies in my department mentioned how handsome I was lookin' once I got back.

but I was still heated by the deception of my barber.

He ain't gettin' no tip for the next 4-5 cuts.
>
>

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:26 AM

8. "The Last 5ive™ Days"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jul-17-15 10:27 AM by Creole

Monday: All was well... I got called by another corporate recruiter and began the dance with them as I waited for feedback from the interviews I had the previous week. She was kinda giddy! Wish I could have captured her enthusiasm in a bottle and used it for myself over the course of the week.

Tuesday: Them mofos blow you up when they wanna talk but then they disappear when you NEED to talk. Someone pleaselet me know what the hell is going on so that I'm not in that unemployed number when 8/3/15 rolls around. Last day at this contract spot is fast approaching.

Wednesday: Got hit with interviews for two management gigs at seemingly outstanding companies. Both also seem to be really high on me. Found out that I was in the top two for a gig at a financial behemoth with a name simlar to Eat Mo Rice. POSITIVE VIBRATIONS! Current spot has also offered me an opportunity to stay on past the date (7/31/15) they gave me a feww weeks ago. Slight angst and depression starting to kick in despite holding my nutsack up pretty damned high and tight.

Thursday: Wrapped up two interviews. One was a a digital video jawn that was weird as shit because I had to read questions of the screen and answer them while being recorded. Laptop was acting stupid so I had to use the iPhone. Shit was weird! Looking at myself answering questions aloud. The seocnd one was a phone interview with the Quality Assurance Manager. It seemed to go well. Now, I sit and wait, with my hands under my ass, for these folks to make the good offer of broken cinnamon raisin bread!

Friday: So far today, I have looked at my phone to check my email at least 15 times since I've been in the office. I have until Wednesday of next week to let this client know if I am going to stay on with them. Too bad they opened Pandora's Box though. Now that I've started looking for a soft place to land, I'm hearing numbers (as a direct hire) that are comparable to the contract numbers I'm pulling in now and am seriously thinking that I'm leaving contracting behind for that good cinnamon raisin bread and the butter and jam (benefits) that come with it. Also, the angst and stress are impacting me and how I'm dealing with my ladies. We're planning a move and finishing up renovations on a house. Needless to say, shit has my mind tight all day e'ryday and being around/dealing with her and my daughter ain't cool right now.

WOOSAH!

Don't freeze the dog out, yo!

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:31 AM

16. "RE: The Last 5ive™ Days"
In response to Reply # 8

Man, I promise you that when you get this JOB (pick one any one) I am going to personally send you the price of a beer via paypal. You deserve that drink my brother.

>Monday: All was well... I got called by another corporate
>recruiter and began the dance with them as I waited for
>feedback from the interviews I had the previous week. She was
>kinda giddy! Wish I could have captured her enthusiasm in a
>bottle and used it for myself over the course of the week.
>
>Tuesday: Them mofos blow you up when they wanna talk but then
>they disappear when you NEED to talk. Someone pleaselet me
>know what the hell is going on so that I'm not in that
>unemployed number when 8/3/15 rolls around. Last day at this
>contract spot is fast approaching.
>
>Wednesday: Got hit with interviews for two management gigs at
>seemingly outstanding companies. Both also seem to be really
>high on me. Found out that I was in the top two for a gig at a
>financial behemoth with a name simlar to Eat Mo Rice. POSITIVE
>VIBRATIONS! Current spot has also offered me an opportunity to
>stay on past the date (7/31/15) they gave me a feww weeks ago.
>Slight angst and depression starting to kick in despite
>holding my nutsack up pretty damned high and tight.
>
>Thursday: Wrapped up two interviews. One was a a digital video
>jawn that was weird as shit because I had to read questions of
>the screen and answer them while being recorded. Laptop was
>acting stupid so I had to use the iPhone. Shit was weird!
>Looking at myself answering questions aloud. The seocnd one
>was a phone interview with the Quality Assurance Manager. It
>seemed to go well. Now, I sit and wait, with my hands under my
>ass, for these folks to make the good offer of broken cinnamon
>raisin bread!
>
>Friday: So far today, I have looked at my phone to check my
>email at least 15 times since I've been in the office. I have
>until Wednesday of next week to let this client know if I am
>going to stay on with them. Too bad they opened Pandora's Box
>though. Now that I've started looking for a soft place to
>land, I'm hearing numbers (as a direct hire) that are
>comparable to the contract numbers I'm pulling in now and am
>seriously thinking that I'm leaving contracting behind for
>that good cinnamon raisin bread and the butter and jam
>(benefits) that come with it. Also, the angst and stress are
>impacting me and how I'm dealing with my ladies. We're
>planning a move and finishing up renovations on a house.
>Needless to say, shit has my mind tight all day e'ryday and
>being around/dealing with her and my daughter ain't cool right
>now.
>
>WOOSAH!
>
>Don't freeze the dog out, yo!

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:40 AM

20. "My man! A cold beer is in order..."
In response to Reply # 16

Appreciate ya!

Just don't freeze the damned dog out!

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:38 AM

9. "5 things i can buy just one block away from my office ANY time of day"
In response to Reply # 0

*percocets*

i miss them Friday Night Freestyles but Fab. even with Clue doing his Clue thing all on the song...

*loose cigarettes*

somebody asked me if bill cosby was white, did i think he would be catching so much hell. i asked if there was a white equivalent? has there been a white man as revered as dr huxtable that got accused of something so wild?

*weed*

how you get the highest performance rating possible in just your first year with the company and then get told that they're seeking an exception to give you more than a 3% bump?

yo, we think you're God-like but it's gonna take an act of God for us to give you a decent raise.

i remember getting a great review during the Clinton era and getting a double digit percentage increase...

*headphones*

i got this couponing thing down to a science. i'm surgical with the shit. all i need is a source for free newspapers and i'd really be killin it.

imagine how much work i could put in if i had a reliable hookup for:

*food stamps (12th of the month*

leave athletes alone. sure, they make millions. but their employers make billions off of their efforts.

you show a correlation between what you do and the profits that are generated off that work and you'll make more money because of it.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:37 AM

18. "RE: 5 things i can buy just one block away from my office ANY time of da..."
In response to Reply # 9

>*percocets*
>
>i miss them Friday Night Freestyles but Fab. even with Clue
>doing his Clue thing all on the song...

I miss the old rappin' his ass off Fab.
>
>*loose cigarettes*
>
>somebody asked me if bill cosby was white, did i think he
>would be catching so much hell. i asked if there was a white
>equivalent? has there been a white man as revered as dr
>huxtable that got accused of something so wild?

Woody Allen, Rob Lowe, Roman Polanski
>
>*weed*
>
>how you get the highest performance rating possible in just
>your first year with the company and then get told that
>they're seeking an exception to give you more than a 3% bump?

>yo, we think you're God-like but it's gonna take an act of God
>for us to give you a decent raise.

Congrats. I guess. :\
>

>
>*headphones*
>
>i got this couponing thing down to a science. i'm surgical
>with the shit. all i need is a source for free newspapers and
>i'd really be killin it.
>
>imagine how much work i could put in if i had a reliable
>hookup for:
>
>*food stamps (12th of the month*
>
>leave athletes alone. sure, they make millions. but their
>employers make billions off of their efforts.
>
>you show a correlation between what you do and the profits
>that are generated off that work and you'll make more money
>because of it.
>
>
>
>***
>I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 10:58 AM

13. "GoKaze"
In response to Reply # 0

5 Winds....

-Who Shot Ya-

I'm at the wifi spot. Some retired OG war veteran ninjaz talkin' bout
a potna that recently caught a hot one....

Dude#1: Hey, you know___________ just got shot!

Dude#2: With a GUN? ? ?

I laughed.

-Get Da Money & Dip-

My band rocked a show last week+.(AKA The Tuesday before last).
Have we been paid yet?
NOPE!
I'm I lookin' at da ski mask?
YEP!

-WooHaa, Gotchu All 'n Check-

Boom, was at ConstellationBucks last nite...
It was a *salt&pepper couple in there. Of course, the pepper was a Bruh so you know who salt was, ..anywho....Shorty started kirk'n out somethin ridiculous; I'm talkin, she was up & about, pacing back & forth 'n shit!
Was Bruhman havin it? ? ?

NOPE!

Sun put the clamps on that shit quick fast inna hurry like KeefMurray type poetic on some....

"Look, we done already discussed it. Now get over here, *points*...sit down, and be quiet!"

*Babydoll goes over there....sits down....and B's quiet*

I gave Sun one of these right here...http://i.imgur.com/kceijAc.gif

-Lemme Getcho Numba-

Dig it, I ain't spoke wit my Popz in like 15+ years. MaDukez ran into'eem not to long ago and 1st thing he says is, "Have my Son call me!"...*slides MaDukez the number*...

Bet.

So yesterday, I have a moment of clarity and decide ta call'eem; dialed dat shit,.....operator like, "NAW SUN! This call cannot be completed as dialed"...AKA it was the wrong number.

Ain't dis a b*&%&($!

-ChessPieces-

Rondo is a Sactown King now, Sun!

I'd be a damn lie if I said I wasn't happy about dat shit.

As a native Sactownian, dis city BEEN underdog status since forever so
its nice for us to get an acquisition like this.
I been 916'n since Theus & Tisdale but we on the come-up now and it feel great, Duke!

Sactown!

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:40 AM

19. "RE: GoKaze"
In response to Reply # 13

>
>
>-Get Da Money & Dip-
>
>My band rocked a show last week+.(AKA The Tuesday before
>last).
>Have we been paid yet?
>NOPE!
>I'm I lookin' at da ski mask?
>YEP!
>
>
>-WooHaa, Gotchu All 'n Check-
>
>Boom, was at ConstellationBucks last nite...
>It was a *salt&pepper couple in there. Of course, the pepper
>was a Bruh so you know who salt was, ..anywho....Shorty
>started kirk'n out somethin ridiculous; I'm talkin, she was up
>& about, pacing back & forth 'n shit!
>Was Bruhman havin it? ? ?
>
>NOPE!
>
>Sun put the clamps on that shit quick fast inna hurry like
>KeefMurray type poetic on some....
>
>"Look, we done already discussed it. Now get over here,
>*points*...sit down, and be quiet!"
>
>*Babydoll goes over there....sits down....and B's quiet*
>
>I gave Sun one of these right
>here...http://i.imgur.com/kceijAc.gif

I'd have been crying, laughing and pointing.
>

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 06:19 PM

29. "RE: GoKaze"
In response to Reply # 19

>
>>
>>
>>-Get Da Money & Dip-
>>
>>My band rocked a show last week+.(AKA The Tuesday before
>>last).
>>Have we been paid yet?
>>NOPE!
>>I'm I lookin' at da ski mask?
>>YEP!
>>
>>
>>-WooHaa, Gotchu All 'n Check-
>>
>>Boom, was at ConstellationBucks last nite...
>>It was a *salt&pepper couple in there. Of course, the
>pepper
>>was a Bruh so you know who salt was, ..anywho....Shorty
>>started kirk'n out somethin ridiculous; I'm talkin, she was
>up
>>& about, pacing back & forth 'n shit!
>>Was Bruhman havin it? ? ?
>>
>>NOPE!
>>
>>Sun put the clamps on that shit quick fast inna hurry like
>>KeefMurray type poetic on some....
>>
>>"Look, we done already discussed it. Now get over here,
>>*points*...sit down, and be quiet!"
>>
>>*Babydoll goes over there....sits down....and B's quiet*
>>
>>I gave Sun one of these right
>>here...http://i.imgur.com/kceijAc.gif
>
>I'd have been crying, laughing and pointing.

BRUH!
And the cold thing about it, Sun was so smoov wit' it that it was
like the shit didn't even happen. Shit was surreal, and so candid that most of the Katz nearby didn't even bat an eye.

Mofoz was like, "welp, she got checked...*shrugs*"...*continues browsing the net*

Jedi shit.

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 02:58 PM

25. "RE: GoKaze"
In response to Reply # 13

>-WooHaa, Gotchu All 'n Check-
>
>Boom, was at ConstellationBucks last nite...
>It was a *salt&pepper couple in there. Of course, the pepper
>was a Bruh so you know who salt was, ..anywho....Shorty
>started kirk'n out somethin ridiculous; I'm talkin, she was up
>& about, pacing back & forth 'n shit!
>Was Bruhman havin it? ? ?
>
>NOPE!
>
>Sun put the clamps on that shit quick fast inna hurry like
>KeefMurray type poetic on some....
>
>"Look, we done already discussed it. Now get over here,
>*points*...sit down, and be quiet!"
>
>*Babydoll goes over there....sits down....and B's quiet*
>
>I gave Sun one of these right
>here...http://i.imgur.com/kceijAc.gif

LMMFAO!! I would have been laughing if I saw that for real.

>-ChessPieces-
>
>Rondo is a Sactown King now, Sun!
>
>I'd be a damn lie if I said I wasn't happy about dat shit.
>
>As a native Sactownian, dis city BEEN underdog status since
>forever so
>its nice for us to get an acquisition like this.
>I been 916'n since Theus & Tisdale but we on the come-up now
>and it feel great, Duke!

Man, I am one of the biggest Rondo fans/defenders you can find. I always liked dude but that 44-point game he put up on the Heat in the playoffs (losing effort, he had next to no help) made me a fan for life. Fuck Wade for taking that dude's arm in a DDT on some bullshit. There's a part of me that roots for him also because people shit on him for being a "stat padding something or other". I also love the Knick fan hate of him, too.

I hope he'll get a chance to turn things around. Between him and Boogie it could make for some real hype moments.

Every now and then I watch "White Chocolate" highlights. I think Rondo could bring some of that back

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 06:13 PM

28. "RE: GoKaze"
In response to Reply # 25

>>"Look, we done already discussed it. Now get over here,
>>*points*...sit down, and be quiet!"
>>
>>*Babydoll goes over there....sits down....and B's quiet*
>>
>>I gave Sun one of these right
>>here...http://i.imgur.com/kceijAc.gif

>LMMFAO!! I would have been laughing if I saw that for real.

Yeah Bruh, ...its somethin in the water out here 'cus mofoz be ON ONE fa real!

>>-ChessPieces-
>>
>>Rondo is a Sactown King now, Sun!
>>
>>I'd be a damn lie if I said I wasn't happy about dat shit.
>>
>>As a native Sactownian, dis city BEEN underdog status since
>>forever so
>>its nice for us to get an acquisition like this.
>>I been 916'n since Theus & Tisdale but we on the come-up now
>>and it feel great, Duke!

>Man, I am one of the biggest Rondo fans/defenders you can
>find. I always liked dude but that 44-point game he put up on
>the Heat in the playoffs (losing effort, he had next to no
>help) made me a fan for life. Fuck Wade for taking that dude's
>arm in a DDT on some bullshit. There's a part of me that roots
>for him also because people shit on him for being a "stat
>padding something or other". I also love the Knick fan hate of
>him, too.
>
>I hope he'll get a chance to turn things around. Between him
>and Boogie it could make for some real hype moments.

Yeah Bruh, we NEED it. We TRULY NEED REDEMPTION. Sactown ain't been right since LA came thew and crushed da buildings some 10+ years ago.
We need dat morale boost, 'cus on the low, ninjaz is STILL MAD at dat shit on some "sleeping elephant" steez!

>Every now and then I watch "White Chocolate" highlights. I
>think Rondo could bring some of that back

I believe this too. Sidenote, I got the ill story on WhiteChoco for the Diva books. I almost posted it in that SportDiva post or whatever it was from 2/3 weeks ago. I might re-up dat shit if it get good ta me....

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:35 AM

17. "12345."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jul-17-15 11:35 AM by SHAstayhighalways

one.
went on a date the other day. i had a really nice time. can't wait to go out with dude again. #howshagothergrooveback

two.
watching 'american super nanny' for the first time. the very first episode i see is with a black family and these negroes had like 8 kids with two on the way lol and the mom was like 'i'm sick of these kids' wtf they sick of you having so many damn kids! lol and then there was a whole dark skinned problem. first of all the whole family was a beautiful hershey hue but for whatever reason they were picking on one particular lil girl and calling her dark. it was awkward to watch them work through that knowing white people watch the show lol
this next family is white though. OH did i mention the american super nanny is black?
this is great.

three.
my son didn't let me get no sleep when i got back from work this morning so i will definitely be a zombie at work later tonight. still getting used to this 3rd shift life. just happy that my hours really aren't that long so i can still function during the day as long as i sleep a lil bit before work and after.

four.
i dont get paid for another week or so. i am dying in the meantime lol being this broke is awful but knowing i will be getting paid regularly keeps me from being upset about it.

five.
my eating habits have been all the way fucked up lately. i lost 5 pounds and i can't afford to lose anymore. time to ramp up the carbs.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 11:43 AM

21. "RE: 12345."
In response to Reply # 17

>one.
>went on a date the other day. i had a really nice time. can't
>wait to go out with dude again. #howshagothergrooveback

Didja'll exchange saliva? Spill it?

>
>two.
>watching 'american super nanny' for the first time. the very
>first episode i see is with a black family and these negroes
>had like 8 kids with two on the way lol and the mom was like
>'i'm sick of these kids' wtf they sick of you having so many
>damn kids! lol and then there was a whole dark skinned
>problem. first of all the whole family was a beautiful hershey
>hue but for whatever reason they were picking on one
>particular lil girl and calling her dark. it was awkward to
>watch them work through that knowing white people watch the
>show lol
>this next family is white though. OH did i mention the
>american super nanny is black?
>this is great.

Damn.

>
>three.
>my son didn't let me get no sleep when i got back from work
>this morning so i will definitely be a zombie at work later
>tonight. still getting used to this 3rd shift life. just happy
>that my hours really aren't that long so i can still function
>during the day as long as i sleep a lil bit before work and
>after.

Get that money ma!!!

>
>four.
>i dont get paid for another week or so. i am dying in the
>meantime lol being this broke is awful but knowing i will be
>getting paid regularly keeps me from being upset about it.

it's only a test. Keep at it. You're almost at the finish line.
It's one thing to be broke and not knowing where your next dollar is coming from---but you simply have to make it until the glorious payday.

>five.
>my eating habits have been all the way fucked up lately. i
>lost 5 pounds and i can't afford to lose anymore. time to ramp
>up the carbs.

shawty if you don't eat!!!

>

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 12:38 PM

23. "RE: 12345."
In response to Reply # 21

>>one.
>>went on a date the other day. i had a really nice time.
>can't
>>wait to go out with dude again. #howshagothergrooveback
>
>Didja'll exchange saliva? Spill it?

yes there was some kissing and a lil bit of hugging but that's it lol

>
>
>>
>>two.
>>watching 'american super nanny' for the first time. the very
>>first episode i see is with a black family and these negroes
>>had like 8 kids with two on the way lol and the mom was like
>>'i'm sick of these kids' wtf they sick of you having so many
>>damn kids! lol and then there was a whole dark skinned
>>problem. first of all the whole family was a beautiful
>hershey
>>hue but for whatever reason they were picking on one
>>particular lil girl and calling her dark. it was awkward to
>>watch them work through that knowing white people watch the
>>show lol
>>this next family is white though. OH did i mention the
>>american super nanny is black?
>>this is great.
>
>Damn.

it was a hard watch but i appreciated it.

>>
>>three.
>>my son didn't let me get no sleep when i got back from work
>>this morning so i will definitely be a zombie at work later
>>tonight. still getting used to this 3rd shift life. just
>happy
>>that my hours really aren't that long so i can still
>function
>>during the day as long as i sleep a lil bit before work and
>>after.
>
>Get that money ma!!!

YEE!!!

>>four.
>>i dont get paid for another week or so. i am dying in the
>>meantime lol being this broke is awful but knowing i will be
>>getting paid regularly keeps me from being upset about it.
>
>it's only a test. Keep at it. You're almost at the finish
>line.
>It's one thing to be broke and not knowing where your next
>dollar is coming from---but you simply have to make it until
>the glorious payday.

i'm gonna cash my check (first check don't go to the direct deposit) and lay in it naked on my bed lmao

>>five.
>>my eating habits have been all the way fucked up lately. i
>>lost 5 pounds and i can't afford to lose anymore. time to
>ramp
>>up the carbs.
>
>shawty if you don't eat!!!

i just made a huge brunch. i gotta be consistent. i miss one meal and i could disappear lol
also i gotta eat before work even if i eat dinner bc i exert a good amount of energy at my job.
its gonna take some getting used to but i gotta do what i gotta.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

ALmighty44
Member since Feb 09th 2004
19824 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 12:06 PM

22. "1-5"
In response to Reply # 0

1. i'm having the worst luck driving home...last week i tore my Caddy up...this week i almost hit somebody's pit bull that had wandered onto the freeway. i need a showfur or something...

2. i'm glad i watched my mom handle business with my granny when she was alive because now i'm in the same position as my mom was. i'm signing my name to all kinds of important papers and making real life grown up decisions and doing the pseudo-parent thing. all i ever wanted in life was to be 26 forever with not a care in the world. shit...

3. my bjj skills have fallen off so damn bad. i was rolling with this little skinny dude on monday and i know that if this was last summer i would've tapped him out with the quickness but now i can't even sink in a brachial choke right *sigh*

4. i have to hurry up and finish school (again) because they're having a fire sale on instructors and i just hope the FAA doesn't come through and drop the hammer or that place closes up shop this year. the way things are looking it might be the latter. they can do all they want after i'm gone but i need that building to stay open until next march and then it's all good for me.

5. my job sucks so damn bad. as much as i didn't like working in baltimore i would give anything to be back there working right now. the company i work for has operations in 42 states and 8 caribbean countries (some of them with multiple stations) and detroit is second to last in ALL operation factors. that is impressively shitty. that's how bad the people are that work here but i tell myself two things that help me power through my day: 1) i'm just here so i don't get fined 2) march, 2016 will be here real soon

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 12:54 PM

24. "GOLF"
In response to Reply # 0

Driver
--------------
Shit's getting too "busy" for me and it's throwing me off my game. Without sufficient "me" time I can't function. The time I spend outside of that suffers.

Strong 2
--------------
My uncle recently used the term "pioneering" which I took to mean, being Black and living somewhere where there aren't known to be a lot of Black folk. I don't think the young woman he said it to caught it, lol. I'm gonna miss that dude when he's gone, for real...

3 Iron
--------------
If there is to be a silver lining in the delay of any real vacation to the fall, is that my annual trip down South will hopefully be after all this high-90s/hundreds weather is over.

Pitch Wedge
--------------
Ordered a pair of frames I have been tracking for years. Finally found them. Got them in the mail Tuesday and saw they sent me the wrong item. Now to start the agonizing return process...

Putter
--------------
I feel those clouds moving in. This time I'm gonna throw a strong "NOPE" when they come. the temptation is real, like seeing a RL Polo shirt in a color you ain't got/never seen but looks good.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 04:00 PM

26. "RE: The 5ive™ (Bustin' out the Bando edition) "
In response to Reply # 0

1. Got my Kiss My Converse shirt (Sho-Nuff!!!) and my Converse!!! They aren't red. They are black, purple and rainbow colored. I liked those better than the plain red. And, I'll pick up my plain red sooner or later.

2. 6 days until my vacation!!!! I can't wait. No kid, no mother in law, Roller Coasters and the beach. Ahhhhh, the good life!

3. People should be put up on pedestals for the ish they deal with. Especially when they are caregivers. Its no amount of money in the world that can pay people enough for this. Whether its a family member or not. I swear, sometimes just looking at her irks me. But, what really irks me is the fact that I have to sweep 3 times a day and vacuum because she eats worse than my 3 year old. Its like taking care of another kid.

4. I feel like crap today and no amount of working out is going to change that. If it weren't for me cleaning, I would be laid up in my bed, eating Talenti's Double Fudge Gelato all day.

5. Gotta pick up my hubby at the airport tonight. He went to Denver. Monday he heads back to Ann Arbor, to come back the next day and next Thursday, we are FINALLY on vacation. We both really need this vacation.

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

KingMonte
4675 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 05:06 PM

27. "5 Song Friday: Mom"
In response to Reply # 0

My mom's BIG into Jesus and she chose the 5 songs.
Andre Crouch, Walter Hawkins, Shirley Caesar era gospel.
http://lsrules.podomatic.com/entry/2015-07-17T00_00_00-07_00

I have a 400 year old chip on my shoulder.

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Fri Jul-17-15 06:24 PM

30. "Dis shit right here......"
In response to Reply # 0

>IG
>
>people are hilarious.
>
>My IG feed is public. Nothing for me to hide at all.
>Out of the blue I receive a text from G*d knows who that says
>" I don't like seeing or hearing about your girlfriend".
>
>I laughed.
>
>Who does that? Who did I scorn? Who still wants sum'this peen?
>LOL

^ ^ ^Dat shit dere is precisely why I don't freakz wit'IG.
Jawns be comin' COMPLETELY OUT DEY SNAKESKIN on that shit.

#wishamuthafukkawould

Lobby General Discussion topic #12856275 Previous topic | Next topic