Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject1-5
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12856275&mesg_id=12856563
12856563, 1-5
Posted by ALmighty44, Fri Jul-17-15 12:06 PM
1. i'm having the worst luck driving home...last week i tore my Caddy up...this week i almost hit somebody's pit bull that had wandered onto the freeway. i need a showfur or something...

2. i'm glad i watched my mom handle business with my granny when she was alive because now i'm in the same position as my mom was. i'm signing my name to all kinds of important papers and making real life grown up decisions and doing the pseudo-parent thing. all i ever wanted in life was to be 26 forever with not a care in the world. shit...

3. my bjj skills have fallen off so damn bad. i was rolling with this little skinny dude on monday and i know that if this was last summer i would've tapped him out with the quickness but now i can't even sink in a brachial choke right *sigh*

4. i have to hurry up and finish school (again) because they're having a fire sale on instructors and i just hope the FAA doesn't come through and drop the hammer or that place closes up shop this year. the way things are looking it might be the latter. they can do all they want after i'm gone but i need that building to stay open until next march and then it's all good for me.

5. my job sucks so damn bad. as much as i didn't like working in baltimore i would give anything to be back there working right now. the company i work for has operations in 42 states and 8 caribbean countries (some of them with multiple stations) and detroit is second to last in ALL operation factors. that is impressively shitty. that's how bad the people are that work here but i tell myself two things that help me power through my day: 1) i'm just here so i don't get fined 2) march, 2016 will be here real soon