Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #2928

Subject: "1 Love Jay Dee" Previous topic | Next topic
Magnif
Member since Sep 09th 2005
93 posts
Sat Feb-25-06 02:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"1 Love Jay Dee"

It cant b real, I neva thought this day would come, its kinda like how u look up to someone as a kid growing up and u just think that person is invincable. I cant even explain how much I looked up to Jay, he changed the way I listen to music, it was certain shit that didnt sound the same after I was introduced to his music. I learned so much just from sitting back and listening and then getting a chance to work with him was a dream come true, a day I wished for a long time ...... I remeber when I first met Jay it was crazy to me because he was mad humble, I didnt expect that at all because he was held so high and he had CRAZY swagger on the mic, he even thanked me for choosing his production im thinking to myself like does he really know who he is. After that we would build from time to time, it was great for me cause i never had a chance to build with anyone that I looked up to that much, He really looked out and pushed for Lawless,niggas dont even know the half, I never imagined that I would have the person who I grew up listening to rhyming over one of my tracks, I had 2 play that shit like a million times,Thankyou for the great music, being a great person and friend, and for all the inspiration ......... We lost one of the greatest musicians ever, and I hope people outside of okayplayer will recognize that one day, I will do my best to spread the word and thats forreal........ where do we go 4 inspiration

1 Love Jay ..........I got you

DETROIT STAND UP

--------------------------------------->

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Word
Feb 25th 2006
:)
Feb 25th 2006
keep on.
Feb 25th 2006

Afrolingo
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
271 posts
Sat Feb-25-06 07:11 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Word"
In response to Reply # 0

R.I.P. Jay Dee

djradius
Charter member
7508 posts
Sat Feb-25-06 03:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. ":)"
In response to Reply # 0

-------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/radius
http://www.secretlifeofsound.com
http://www.grittygoat.com/radius
RADIUSHEAD.COM

Majik43
Member since Mar 17th 2005
6189 posts
Sat Feb-25-06 08:01 PM

3. "keep on."
In response to Reply # 0

"Exploited by many, understood by few" - J-Live

Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #2928 Previous topic | Next topic