Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #733055

Subject: "I think this is one of those better in theory than execution..." Previous topic | Next topic
Vertigo
Charter member
1829 posts
Sun Dec-30-18 10:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "I think this is one of those better in theory than execution..."
In response to In response to 0

I would describe this as similar to looking at 360 degree pictures...it's cool for about 5 seconds, but after that you want to see the image that the photographer intended for you to see rather than stare at random background objects that aren't really that interesting.

This style of a movie doesn't speak to me at all--In the end, I want to see the filmmakers vision on screen, not a series of side adventures. But I didn't know that going into this--because I've never experienced a movie like this before--but if you're into all the easter eggs and such, this will speak to you, but if you want to watch a story, you'll find this tiring/boring/etc. I hope this was a one off for black mirror, because it's a very good show.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Black Mirror Bandersnatch (Netflix, 2018) [View all] , Castro, Fri Dec-28-18 09:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The technical execution was better than expected.
Dec 29th 2018
That's what makes this so promising. It was smooth.
Dec 29th 2018
After two hours and 40 minutes
Dec 29th 2018
Cool concept, excellent execution, mediocre episode n/m
Dec 30th 2018
I thought it was brilliant
Dec 30th 2018
Add the 5D movie experience to this list.
Jan 08th 2019
this shit was amazing
Jan 25th 2019
I didn't care enough about the characters to keep watching
Jan 26th 2019
I absolutely loved this
Jan 28th 2019

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #733055 Previous topic | Next topic