Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12849165

Subject: "today i want coffee and laughs...and steak and potatoes..." Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5862 posts
Thu Jul-09-15 07:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"today i want coffee and laughs...and steak and potatoes..."
Thu Jul-09-15 07:32 AM by godleeluv

I came home from work yesterday and at 7pm went to sleep. Woke up at 11pm to see if my house was still in tact...my dude finally fixed the toilet and put up a new toilet paper holder on the wall, my son had eaten and had watched cartoons the whole time, and the steak I took out to cook was in the fridge in its package. I assume all my dude ate for dinner was beer.

My son is still awake and my dude gets in the bed trying to get him to lay down. I get back in the bed too and close my eyes 👀 until my son finally submits to sleep and my dude starts to snore, and I drift back to sleep.

Woke up again about 20 min till 8 am. My dude is leaving for work...my eyes are still closed. My son is still asleep.

I consider my day and go back to sleep for ten min.

Waking up wanting coffee...

I work today and I hope I spend most of the day laughing. I hope my dude cooks that steak tonight.

I had so many dreams last night. I don't eve know if I am hungry yet. My body is still asleep but my mind says get up, wake that baby up....make him sit on the pot until he uses it. Get the day started...make yourself look beautiful...prepare to laugh.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

today i want coffee and laughs...and steak and potatoes... [View all] , godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 07:30 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i put him on the pot. he did not pee. he knocked the pee deflector
Jul 09th 2015
i super glued the pee deflector back on the pot
Jul 09th 2015
found out we have two mandatory meetings tomorrow 8am
Jul 09th 2015
my sons choice of bedtime is 2 am
Jul 09th 2015
how much tv is your kid watching on average?
Jul 10th 2015
      well this week he has watched more
Jul 10th 2015
You still going to the gym?
Jul 10th 2015
im on the bike as we speak at the gym. lol
Jul 10th 2015
the best part about my gym is the massage chair
Jul 10th 2015
found a local farmers market today and lost my mind
Jul 11th 2015
You should start a blog
Jul 11th 2015
staying home with my son today...
Jul 13th 2015
do you take your son to thee park? does he play outside?
Jul 13th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12849165 Previous topic | Next topic