Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttoday i want coffee and laughs...and steak and potatoes...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12849165
12849165, today i want coffee and laughs...and steak and potatoes...
Posted by godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 07:30 AM
I came home from work yesterday and at 7pm went to sleep. Woke up at 11pm to see if my house was still in tact...my dude finally fixed the toilet and put up a new toilet paper holder on the wall, my son had eaten and had watched cartoons the whole time, and the steak I took out to cook was in the fridge in its package. I assume all my dude ate for dinner was beer.

My son is still awake and my dude gets in the bed trying to get him to lay down. I get back in the bed too and close my eyes 👀 until my son finally submits to sleep and my dude starts to snore, and I drift back to sleep.

Woke up again about 20 min till 8 am. My dude is leaving for work...my eyes are still closed. My son is still asleep.

I consider my day and go back to sleep for ten min.

Waking up wanting coffee...

I work today and I hope I spend most of the day laughing. I hope my dude cooks that steak tonight.

I had so many dreams last night. I don't eve know if I am hungry yet. My body is still asleep but my mind says get up, wake that baby up....make him sit on the pot until he uses it. Get the day started...make yourself look beautiful...prepare to laugh.
12849172, i put him on the pot. he did not pee. he knocked the pee deflector
Posted by godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 07:52 AM
Into the pot so I made him stand so I could fix it and he peed on the floor.

Thank goodness I had a towel handy...it was one of those early morning long range pees too. Nothing in the pot tho.
He doesn't seem to mind tho.

🙋
Music is almost everything.
12850134, i super glued the pee deflector back on the pot
Posted by godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 10:41 PM

🙋
12849254, found out we have two mandatory meetings tomorrow 8am
Posted by godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 09:09 AM
Monday 8am. I'm off Monday and work 12-10pm tomorrow.

Still plan on laughing today. Still want my steak.

I think I should do waffle house tbone and eggs. I work 11-9 today.

Good thing i got a lot of sleep last night....trying to stay positive...
🙋
12850133, my sons choice of bedtime is 2 am
Posted by godleeluv, Thu Jul-09-15 10:40 PM
But I'm gonna Stay positive tho.
🙋
12850261, how much tv is your kid watching on average?
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jul-10-15 08:19 AM
12850277, well this week he has watched more
Posted by godleeluv, Fri Jul-10-15 08:36 AM
Because I've been working late or as I stated earlier sleeping. So his dad lets him watch tv a lot. I turn it off. I can't make his dad do anything but I can educate him that this is why the boy doesn't want to go to bed.
🙋
12850273, You still going to the gym?
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jul-10-15 08:33 AM
12850282, im on the bike as we speak at the gym. lol
Posted by godleeluv, Fri Jul-10-15 08:37 AM
It helps a lot. Lots more energy and by eliminating drinking and smoking it gives me something healthy to do in its place.

🙋
12850362, the best part about my gym is the massage chair
Posted by godleeluv, Fri Jul-10-15 09:46 AM
That is my reward and today it was especially rewarding. Most times in in the room with the chair alone with a tv and remote. Today was timed perfectly to where i finished my workout at ten and was able to go sit in the chair and start getting my massage right as the flag came down. I ain't gone lie I cried. And no one was there to see it, and I was getting "consoled" by the chair at the same time.

I felt like a Princess. Lol.

Don Lemon nem funny tho.
🙋
12850950, found a local farmers market today and lost my mind
Posted by godleeluv, Sat Jul-11-15 09:02 AM
Got onions, tomatoes, peas, beans, corn, peaches, cantaloupe, marinade, meat rub, duck eggs(can't wait to try those) and a rosemary plant. I'm so excited.

I have somewhere to be in a few hours and don't want to go. I know that is wrong but I really don't want to go. This is my first weekend off in a while and I kind of want to stay home and cook and clean and spend time playing with my son. I know me not going to said appointment would be wrong, it is a studio session, however I just don't want to. It's from 12-8....all day. And I stated earlier I think its best to make this a family weekend.

Decisions decisions....

My son is eating yogurt right now.

I have a headache.

I dreamed my mom got robbed on a stage coach last night...yeah, stage coach....these dreams are crazy.
🙋
12850966, You should start a blog
Posted by legsdiamond, Sat Jul-11-15 09:38 AM
12851692, staying home with my son today...
Posted by godleeluv, Mon Jul-13-15 06:24 AM
Will probably hit the gym and library later when his dad gets home. I'm going to work on this three day potty training idea...again.

Kids bop with usher...why not???

🙋
12851742, do you take your son to thee park? does he play outside?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jul-13-15 08:41 AM
not sure how old he is but let that kid run around in the grass..