Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12851302

Subject: "Next up: Women's Rights (globally)" Previous topic | Next topic
double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Sun Jul-12-15 12:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Next up: Women's Rights (globally)"

prediction:

the next real fight is going to be women's rights/humanizing women nationally and globally

i'm basing this on the resistance some groups of people are putting up towards the gains women have been making.

right now one of the most dirty words you can call a woman is a "feminist" and I think thats telling.

Dissatisfaction towards the status quo being verbalized and the chatter has been steadily increasing.

I'm still thinking it through but it seems to make a lot of sense (more so than the red herring that are transracial rights, polygamy and the like)

I'm not so good with words but....yeah, this is going to keep getting louder and louder until something is done.

I thought long about posting this out of fear of coming off like I'm "caping for hoes" or "doing it for the inboxes", but fuck it, this is how fucked up this shit is

of course I say stupid shit that is often presented using bad grammar and faulty logic and anecdotal evidence. now that I've said that for you can you talk about this?

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Next up: Women's Rights (globally) [View all] , double negative, Sun Jul-12-15 12:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
how do we gain momentum in countries that don't even
Jul 12th 2015
Not to be a dick but that's like predicting the Bulls will win the 1992 ...
Jul 12th 2015
RE: Next up: Women's Rights (globally)
Jul 12th 2015
what rights dont we have again?
Jul 12th 2015
"/humanizing"
Jul 13th 2015
Good luck with that one.
Jul 12th 2015
re: American exceptionalism
Jul 13th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12851302 Previous topic | Next topic