Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2793129

Subject: "Messi coming to Inter Miami" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Wed Jun-07-23 02:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Messi coming to Inter Miami"

Shout out to Mike Ryan Ruiz who's been telling folk for 4 years that it was a real possibility. Also...that Apple money must be LOOOOONG for him to have turned down the Saudi bread.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
We have a soccer thread for this, where it’s already reported
Jun 07th 2023
my bad...completely forgot about the ongoing thread...
Jun 07th 2023
Yeah but this merits its own post
Jun 10th 2023
fuck off loser
Jun 15th 2023
fuck off loser
Jun 15th 2023
My homie’s 16 year old son plays for Inter Miami’s second team
Jun 07th 2023
damn, that would be dope
Jun 10th 2023
more than likely going pro
Jun 10th 2023
      Nice
Jun 10th 2023
That’s awesome
Jun 15th 2023
hes insanely rich
Jun 15th 2023
Man if y'all ain't celebrating Messi's march through MLS......
Aug 07th 2023

allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Wed Jun-07-23 02:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "We have a soccer thread for this, where it’s already reported "
In response to Reply # 0

Not trying to be rude …just saying

(Futbol)

ALL HAIL THE KING of LOSING: LEBRON
Bulls | Bears | White Sox | Yankees | Notre Dame | Illinois | Chelsea | Real Madrid

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Wed Jun-07-23 02:20 PM

2. "my bad...completely forgot about the ongoing thread..."
In response to Reply # 1

Cy, please delete.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Castro
Charter member
50741 posts
Sat Jun-10-23 05:43 PM

5. "Yeah but this merits its own post"
In response to Reply # 1

One of the top three players of all time, just coming off of a WC, moving from Europe to the US??? That is a headline.

------------------
One Hundred.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35245 posts
Thu Jun-15-23 09:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"fuck off loser"

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35245 posts
Thu Jun-15-23 09:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "fuck off loser"
In response to Reply # 1

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Wed Jun-07-23 05:37 PM

3. "My homie’s 16 year old son plays for Inter Miami’s second team"
In response to Reply # 0

I just texted him

hopefully he gets to play with his since he trains with the first team sometimes.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

calminvasion
Charter member
12573 posts
Sat Jun-10-23 12:03 PM

4. "damn, that would be dope"
In response to Reply # 3

They trying to get him a scholarship or is already on the path to turning pro before that?

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Sat Jun-10-23 06:51 PM

6. "more than likely going pro"
In response to Reply # 4

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Sat Jun-10-23 08:27 PM

7. "Nice"
In response to Reply # 6

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Thu Jun-15-23 04:40 AM

8. "That’s awesome "
In response to Reply # 3

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26423 posts
Thu Jun-15-23 08:58 AM

9. "hes insanely rich"
In response to Reply # 0

his family has a house in miami and part of his move/issues has been his kid apparently HATED living in Paris, so Saudi Arabia wasn't gonna be a great look.

Fucking livid barca fucked up him returning, but I get him not wanting to deal with all those expectations and tension and playing in Montjuic while the Camp Nou is under construction and just getting the bag and building his US brand while basically scrimmaging into his retirement (no disrespect to MLS, but it's a 2nd tier league. Messi, if he decides to try hard, will be absolutely dominant).

just hope his retirement game is the first match at the new camp nou. that'd be a nice final chapter, at least.

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia

Castro
Charter member
50741 posts
Mon Aug-07-23 12:14 AM

11. "Man if y'all ain't celebrating Messi's march through MLS......"
In response to Reply # 0

this is like Mos Def walking up on Ciphers in Poland. The bar has been raised. This is Barry Bonds in the steroid era vs. the Dodgers in September type shit.

------------------
One Hundred.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2793129 Previous topic | Next topic