Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2789319

Subject: "Track and Field 2023: Another Championship season " Previous topic | Next topic
allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Fri May-05-23 07:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Track and Field 2023: Another Championship season "
Fri May-05-23 07:54 PM by allStah

The pandemic put the World Championship schedule out of wack. The 2021 season
was made up last season, even though there was already a 2023 World Championship
scheduled.

In my opinion, last year’s WC should have been canceled. It was a fantastic WC, but
instead of being world champions for 2 years, world champions will only get to reign for
one year. Seems unfair to me.

But it is what it is.

It’s too early in the season to give any predictions because runners aren’t even close to
being in top form, but She’Carri Richardson has started off in good form. Hopefully,
days of running 11 seconds are gone forever. She is too talented to run that slow.
So hopefully she keeps it up.

ALL HAIL THE KING of LOSING: LEBRON
Bulls | Bears | White Sox | Yankees | Notre Dame | Illinois | Chelsea | Real Madrid

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
rip Tori Bowie
May 05th 2023
yeah. sad man. RIP.
May 05th 2023
damn, she passed due to complications of childbirth...
Jun 13th 2023

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85089 posts
Fri May-05-23 09:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "rip Tori Bowie"
In response to Reply # 0

wasnt sure if it was posted on here or not but she passed the other day at like 31 or 32

<--- Big Baller World Order

PROMO
Charter member
31006 posts
Fri May-05-23 10:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "yeah. sad man. RIP."
In response to Reply # 1

from the outside she seemed like a bright soul, and obviously she had a lot of on-track success.

Dstl1
Charter member
56235 posts
Tue Jun-13-23 04:19 PM

3. "damn, she passed due to complications of childbirth..."
In response to Reply # 1

bless her soul...that sucks, man.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2789319 Previous topic | Next topic