Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2776014

Subject: "Knicks get blessed with new Raekwon and Ghost freestyle (link)" Previous topic | Next topic
spirit
Charter member
21432 posts
Fri Nov-11-22 09:18 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Knicks get blessed with new Raekwon and Ghost freestyle (link)"

https://wutangbook.com/2022/11/11/raekwon-and-ghost-drop-hot-new-freestyles-center-court-for-the-knicks/

My pops being from NYC, I always had some love for the Knicks and still regret how MJ and then Houston crushed their 90s ring dreams. Still, Rae and Ghost touch on some classic Knicks moments (you know what the main one is gonna be, wait for it) and shout out numerous players in this new freestyle (in classic EPMD spit a line and pass style) center court at the Garden.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Pretty dope
Nov 23rd 2022

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8747 posts
Wed Nov-23-22 05:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Pretty dope"
In response to Reply # 0

It would be interesting to see rappers local to a team's city do something similar.

<--- Me when my head hits the pillow

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2776014 Previous topic | Next topic