Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2756288

Subject: "JOHN STOCKTON: "Vaccines Killed 150 Pro Athletes & Millions More."" Previous topic | Next topic
CHASE SwAyZe
Member since Oct 27th 2004
1703 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 05:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"JOHN STOCKTON: "Vaccines Killed 150 Pro Athletes & Millions More.""

FULL ARTICLE: https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jan/23/john-stocktons-refusal-to-comply-with-mask-mandate/

Stockton has taken a strong stance against COVID-19 vaccines, shutdown measures and mask mandates, initially offering his views last June in a documentary titled, “COVID and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.”

During the interview, Stockton asserted that more than 100 professional athletes have died of vaccination. He also said tens of thousands of people – perhaps millions – have died from vaccines.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

Stockton has been among the most prominent and influential former pro athletes to voice opposition to the shutdown measures, mask mandates and vaccine requirements brought forth by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking about Gonzaga’s vaccine mandate for students, Stockton said “those children and kids their age, they have literally zero statistical risk of being harmed by the disease and they have significant statistical risk of being harmed by the side effects of the so-called vaccines.”

Numerous studies have shown that in the current omicron wave, vaccines have been less effective at preventing COVID-19 infections.

Songs: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Rfe3IrXBItsTpdTQ2XrtY
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/midnightnoonproductions/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
How does one become THAT disconnected to reality?
Jan 23rd 2022
Swap his Q dummy ass for Dwight on the 75 list.
Jan 23rd 2022
saw that this morning. i never liked him but
Jan 23rd 2022
Gotta say…that “but” was real worrisome.
Jan 23rd 2022
      haha
Jan 23rd 2022
Most overrated player in NBA history
Jan 23rd 2022
Gonzaga suspends Stockton's season tickets for failing to follow mask pr...
Jan 23rd 2022
Maybe he thinks thousands have died from masks…
Jan 23rd 2022
this dude is elite level crazy.
Jan 24th 2022
The sad thing is I'm sure he's not alone...
Jan 24th 2022
      it is and he's not...
Jan 24th 2022
Need to have a national convo on what "so-called" actually means.
Jan 24th 2022
Don't ever utter his name with Zeke ever again....
Jan 24th 2022
thats a different convo, most people under 30 have Steph as the GOAT pg....
Jan 24th 2022
Was that in reference to the post linked below?
Jan 24th 2022
      Not just that thread but yes....
Jan 24th 2022
How do these people math?
Jan 24th 2022
You're reading the wrong news.
Jan 24th 2022
Exactly. The biggest negative story about vaccine side effects
Jan 24th 2022
they do that bubble math
Jan 25th 2022
not just dying, he said pro athletes dying ON the field/court
Jan 25th 2022
You just know Stockton and Aaron Rodgers send each other texts
Jan 25th 2022
LOL
Jan 25th 2022
haha
Jan 25th 2022
John 'Rogan-Dore' Stockton and Karl 'R. Kelly' Malone
Jan 25th 2022

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18634 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 05:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "How does one become THAT disconnected to reality?"
In response to Reply # 0

Seems like there’d be names available of all of these dead athletes?

Looney tunes.

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43739 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 06:04 PM

2. "Swap his Q dummy ass for Dwight on the 75 list. "
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 06:28 PM

3. "saw that this morning. i never liked him but"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jan-23-22 06:31 PM by Mynoriti

I never assumed he was dumb let alone this dumb

This is flat earth level shit

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43739 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 06:44 PM

4. "Gotta say…that “but” was real worrisome. "
In response to Reply # 3

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 07:03 PM

6. "haha"
In response to Reply # 4

guru0509
Charter member
45353 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 06:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Most overrated player in NBA history "
In response to Reply # 0

>FULL ARTICLE:
>https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jan/23/john-stocktons-refusal-to-comply-with-mask-mandate/
>
>Stockton has taken a strong stance against COVID-19 vaccines,
>shutdown measures and mask mandates, initially offering his
>views last June in a documentary titled, “COVID and the
>Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.”
>
>During the interview, Stockton asserted that more than 100
>professional athletes have died of vaccination. He also said
>tens of thousands of people – perhaps millions – have died
>from vaccines.
>
>“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe
>now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead –
>professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping
>dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the
>field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.
>
>Stockton has been among the most prominent and influential
>former pro athletes to voice opposition to the shutdown
>measures, mask mandates and vaccine requirements brought forth
>by the COVID-19 pandemic.
>
>Speaking about Gonzaga’s vaccine mandate for students,
>Stockton said “those children and kids their age, they have
>literally zero statistical risk of being harmed by the disease
>and they have significant statistical risk of being harmed by
>the side effects of the so-called vaccines.”
>
>Numerous studies have shown that in the current omicron wave,
>vaccines have been less effective at preventing COVID-19
>infections.

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27113 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 07:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Gonzaga suspends Stockton's season tickets for failing to follow mask pr..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://sports.yahoo.com/gonzaga-suspends-john-stocktons-season-tickets-for-failing-to-follow-mask-protocol-180352944.html

Yahoo Sports
Gonzaga suspends John Stockton's season tickets for failing to follow mask protocol

Cassandra Negley
Sun, January 23, 2022, 10:03 AM

Gonzaga University opted to suspend the season tickets of NBA Hall of Famer John Stockton, one of its most prominent alumni, after the star continuously failed to comply with the school's mask mandate.

Stockton told The Spokesman-Review that Gonzaga Athletic Director Chris Standiford told him of the decision. The men's basketball team is ranked No. 1 in the recent Associated Press Top 25 poll and has 10 games, including five at home, until the West Coast Conference championships and NCAA men's tournament in March.

The former Gonzaga point guard told the Spokesman-Review he has had "multiple" conversations with school administrators since the pandemic began regarding health and safety protocols.

“Basically, it came down to, they were asking me to wear a mask to the games and being a public figure, someone a little bit more visible, I stuck out in the crowd a little bit,” Stockton said, via the Spokesman-Review. “And therefore they received complaints and felt like from whatever the higher-ups – those weren’t discussed, but from whatever it was higher up – they were going to have to either ask me to wear a mask or they were going to suspend my tickets.”

The university released a statement to the paper regarding health and safety protocols and the mask requirement.

“Gonzaga University continues to work hard to implement and enforce the health and safety protocols mandated by the State and by University policy, including reinforcing the indoor masking requirement. Attendees at basketball games are required to wear face masks at all times,” the statement read. “We will not speak to specific actions taken with any specific individuals. We take enforcement of COVID-19 health and safety protocols seriously and will continue to evaluate how we can best mitigate the risks posed by COVID-19 with appropriate measures. The recent decision to suspend concessions in McCarthey Athletic Center is an example of this approach.

“Gonzaga University places the highest priority on protecting the health and safety of students, employees and the community.”

Stockton, 59, said he believes the issue strains the relationship between him and the school, but that he doesn't think it will be permanently fractured. He seems open to at least considering wearing a mask, telling the Spokesman when asked, "Of course. You consider everything, every option when you’re presented with something like that, and I considered it in great detail.”

The Spokane, Washington, native starred at the school in the 1980s and was the first in school history to win conference player of the year. He was taken No. 16 overall in the 1984 NBA Draft and spent his entire 19-year career with the Utah Jazz.

The league's all-time assists and steals leader returned to live in Spokane full-time after retirement in 2003. He also owns a gym there were many Gonzaga athletes work out.

Stockton's COVID-19 views
Stockton was part of a documentary in June, "COVID and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.”

In it he asserted that hundreds of athletes have died of vaccines and tens of thousands of people have died from them.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

PolitiFact checked such an assertion that "hundred of thousands" died after taking the advice of celebrities regarding the vaccine and found it to be false. There is no evidence that the vaccine causes death.

"Yes, there are many people — thousands even — who have died within weeks or even days of getting a COVID-19 vaccine. That is because there are hundreds of millions of people in the U.S. and human beings are mortal," Benjamin Linas, professor of medicine at the Boston University School of Medicine and associate professor of epidemiology at BU’s School of Public Health, told PolitiFact.

Per the Centers for Disease Control, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System has received reports of death in 0.0022% of all vaccine cases from Dec. 14, 2020 to Jan. 18, 2022.

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Sun Jan-23-22 08:21 PM

8. "Maybe he thinks thousands have died from masks…"
In response to Reply # 7

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 03:30 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "this dude is elite level crazy."
In response to Reply # 0

top of the top even among the rest of these crazy sons of bitches.

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 09:14 AM

11. "The sad thing is I'm sure he's not alone..."
In response to Reply # 9

>top of the top even among the rest of these crazy sons of
>bitches.

There's an entire demographic of people who used to at least be relatively intelligent or at a minimum reasonable, but have been inside an echo chamber so long that they have lost the ability to recognize complete BS like this.

Stuff like this is gonna be in history books at some point. (Assuming human civilization actually survives long enough to be able to look back on this era, which is NOT a given.)

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 09:20 AM

13. "it is and he's not..."
In response to Reply # 11

>>top of the top even among the rest of these crazy sons of
>>bitches.
>
>There's an entire demographic of people who used to at least
>be relatively intelligent or at a minimum reasonable, but have
>been inside an echo chamber so long that they have lost the
>ability to recognize complete BS like this.

and it actually goes across demographics too
>
>Stuff like this is gonna be in history books at some point.
>(Assuming human civilization actually survives long enough to
>be able to look back on this era, which is NOT a given.)
>

Buck
Member since Feb 15th 2005
16159 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 08:36 AM

10. "Need to have a national convo on what "so-called" actually means."
In response to Reply # 0

blueeclipse
Member since Apr 12th 2009
1855 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 09:19 AM

12. "Don't ever utter his name with Zeke ever again...."
In response to Reply # 0

You know who you are. There's dudes arguing for this dude over Isiah Thomas. Stop. It's amazing how on brand this is for where he played too. Along with Karl Malone who I'm sure could offer just as dumb of a quote if you found him.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 10:44 AM

14. "thats a different convo, most people under 30 have Steph as the GOAT pg...."
In response to Reply # 12

bless their hearts

Numba_33
Charter member
19330 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 10:48 AM

15. "Was that in reference to the post linked below?"
In response to Reply # 12
Mon Jan-24-22 11:08 AM by Numba_33

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2509524&mesg_id=2509524&listing_type=search

I was curious what my take was in that post since I had vague memories of it.

Pretty sad Stockton is willing to tarnish whatever goodwill he had, especially since the dude has rarely spoken since he retired. Just willing to completely trash his legacy behind this ignorant nonsense.

**edit**

Nevermind, I see that it was based on the archived post below:

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=49302&mesg_id=49302&listing_type=search

I'm pretty sure this was before I ever stepped foot in the sports message boards.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

blueeclipse
Member since Apr 12th 2009
1855 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 11:07 AM

17. "Not just that thread but yes...."
In response to Reply # 15

That is a ridicuolus list. But there have been many wrong Zeke takes on this board. The level of disrespect that dude gets is insane.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 10:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "How do these people math? "
In response to Reply # 0

Don't you think if millions have dies it would be lead story and we would reevaluate the benefits of the vaccine. Additionally, don't you think ESPN or hell Fox Sports would be all over 100 professional athletes dying?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buck
Member since Feb 15th 2005
16159 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 11:28 AM

18. "You're reading the wrong news."
In response to Reply # 16

If you want the real story, you gotta get on the sites where they're not afraid to tell the whole, true story.

From infowars yesterday: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sunday-live-globalists-attacking-red-states-with-deadly-tainted-covid-vaccines/

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Mon Jan-24-22 11:47 AM

19. "Exactly. The biggest negative story about vaccine side effects"

was the J&J pause because of potential for blood clots from last Spring, which was out of an abundance of caution. And that was what - a handful of cases of a very specific subset of women, with I believe one death?

>Don't you think if millions have dies it would be lead story
>and we would reevaluate the benefits of the vaccine.
>Additionally, don't you think ESPN or hell Fox Sports would be
>all over 100 professional athletes dying?

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4548 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 12:39 PM

23. "they do that bubble math"
Tue Jan-25-22 12:40 PM by Ashy Achilles

it's scary how much of an information silo exists

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 02:54 PM

25. "not just dying, he said pro athletes dying ON the field/court"

in the middle of a pitch lol

"I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

>Don't you think if millions have dies it would be lead story
>and we would reevaluate the benefits of the vaccine.
>Additionally, don't you think ESPN or hell Fox Sports would be
>all over 100 professional athletes dying?
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5627 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 09:48 AM

20. "You just know Stockton and Aaron Rodgers send each other texts"
In response to Reply # 0

Stockton: "I love you bro, stay strong."

Rodgers: "I love you too."

Stockton: "Continue to disappoint in the playoffs."

Rodgers: "You too bro."

Stockton: "I cant anymore."

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 10:11 AM

21. "LOL"
In response to Reply # 20

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4548 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 12:38 PM

22. "haha"
In response to Reply # 20

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Tue Jan-25-22 01:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
24. "John 'Rogan-Dore' Stockton and Karl 'R. Kelly' Malone"
In response to Reply # 0

what a combination, amirite?!!!

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2756288 Previous topic | Next topic