Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2742718

Subject: "Frank Clark formally charged with felony weapon possession " Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56221 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 06:47 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Frank Clark formally charged with felony weapon possession "

hey, Siri...what's one of the most illegal of the illegal weapons that I could acquire and carry around in my car? Uzi sub-machine gun, you say?

https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-de-frank-clark-facing-3-years-prison-felony-weapon-possession-charge-220557743.html

Chiefs star Frank Clark facing 3 years in prison on felony weapon possession charge

Kansas City Chiefs star Frank Clark is facing up three years in prison after prosecutors formally charged him with felony possession of an assault weapon on Friday, according to TMZ.

The Pro Bowl defensive end was reportedly arrested last month after police officers allegedly spotted an Uzi submachine gun sticking out of a duffel bag in his Lamborghini during a routine traffic stop for a vehicle code violation.

Clark was initially arrested and booked in a Los Angeles County jail with a $35,000 bond, then released alongside the three other passengers of his car.

TMZ reports that Clark defended himself by claiming the gun did not belong to him but rather a member of his security team, though that didn't stop prosecutors from hitting him with a felony charge.

Clark reportedly has a hearing on the matter scheduled for next week. Meanwhile, Chiefs training camp is scheduled to begin July 28.

Soon after Clark's arrest was reported, the Kansas City Star uncovered that Clark had also been arrested in March on another gun charge. In this one, the California Highway Patrol allegedly found a loaded handgun and rifle in his car after pulling him over because his car lacked a front license plate.

Legal issues surrounding Clark are nothing new, as he entered the NFL in 2015 under a cloud of scrutiny due to a 2014 domestic battery arrest that got him kicked off the Michigan football team. Clark eventually pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct.

Clark also pleaded guilty to a felony home invasion charge after acknowledging he had stolen a laptop from a floormate in his dorm.

Clark is currently entering his seventh season as NFL player and his third with the Chiefs, with whom he has made the Pro Bowl in both 2019 and 2020 and won Super Bowl LIV. He signed a five-year, $105 million contract with $62.3 million guaranteed with the Chiefs after they acquired him from the Seattle Seahawks in 2019.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
this dude has no concept of how to function in society
Jul 09th 2021
62 Million guaranteed. What a world we live in
Jul 09th 2021
i was happy when the Seahawks let him walk.
Jul 09th 2021
RE: i was happy when the Seahawks let him walk.
Jul 14th 2021
At least he's not a media distraction, coulda been kneeling or something...
Jul 13th 2021

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35242 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 08:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "this dude has no concept of how to function in society"
In response to Reply # 0

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 09:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "62 Million guaranteed. What a world we live in"
In response to Reply # 0

PROMO
Charter member
30919 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 10:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "i was happy when the Seahawks let him walk."
In response to Reply # 0

he was asking too much, plus everyone knew it was only a matter of time.

COOLEHMAGAZINE
Member since May 22nd 2007
5563 posts
Wed Jul-14-21 01:16 AM

5. "RE: i was happy when the Seahawks let him walk."
In response to Reply # 3

He also is not THAT good.

One dimensional pass rusher with no bend. Solid against the run. Seems to get gassed/disappear for stretches of games.

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos

http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/

Beamer6178
Member since Jan 09th 2006
6379 posts
Tue Jul-13-21 07:49 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "At least he's not a media distraction, coulda been kneeling or something..."
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2742718 Previous topic | Next topic