Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2739196

Subject: "Freedum: 24-hours of LeBatard started at noon" Previous topic | Next topic
The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 12:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Freedum: 24-hours of LeBatard started at noon"

Anyone in here checking in? This is to "officially" launch their $50 million deal with Draft Kings.

Lank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IQsR87kT48

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yeah, I was all over it…
Jun 06th 2021
Jemele and Mike
Jun 07th 2021
He does….
Jun 07th 2021
everyone is free to appear from ESPN by the way...
Jun 07th 2021
right on…
Jun 07th 2021
      Kurkijan's laught during the "looks like" game
Jun 08th 2021
poor Adnan. dude got hit with the "We're going in a new direction, pal"...
Jun 07th 2021
      Riiiiiight….from everything I heard…
Jun 07th 2021
           he was very bad at it.
Jun 08th 2021
An addition…
Jun 07th 2021

Dstl1
Charter member
56227 posts
Sun Jun-06-21 11:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yeah, I was all over it…"
In response to Reply # 0

it was fun. Amin a wild boy. It was cool to see Mina drop in. Not sure how she did it. I was hoping we might get Bo and Nique on, but…ESPN. Costas was good. Jemele and Mike are always on point…although, I hated that Dan made them rehash the stuff pertaining to The Six, that’d they’d already done South Beach Sessions. Love Adnan…glad he’s rocking with them. Mike Schur doing the Observations was pure genius. All in all, really cool.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 11:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Jemele and Mike"
In response to Reply # 1

I think Dan did this for people that might not listen to the various podcast properties. He does that often. It is less now that he doesn't do HQ anymore because in those days you'd hear the same stories on both.

I know Bo and Nique are probably sitting pretty at ESPN but I could see Sarah Spain eventually joining the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dstl1
Charter member
56227 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 12:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "He does…."
In response to Reply # 2

I think I was imagining this whole 24 hours to be pretty light…then, Dan is always going to “do the show”. That’s part of what makes the show what it is, lol.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 12:26 PM

3. "everyone is free to appear from ESPN by the way..."
In response to Reply # 1

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

Dstl1
Charter member
56227 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 12:43 PM

4. "right on…"
In response to Reply # 3

I know in the beginning they’d mention speaking with someone there when they would ask if a certain could appear and were told, no. That’s cool, though. I miss Tim Kurkijan, during baseball season.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Tue Jun-08-21 10:07 AM

9. "Kurkijan's laught during the "looks like" game"
In response to Reply # 4

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35249 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 02:29 PM

7. "poor Adnan. dude got hit with the "We're going in a new direction, pal"..."
In response to Reply # 1

... after 9 days or something lol

i don't understand why anyone would want to work for WWE in any capacity, especially if mainstream sports hasnt exiled them or something.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Dstl1
Charter member
56227 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 03:04 PM

8. "Riiiiiight….from everything I heard…"
In response to Reply # 7

he wasn’t popular with fans, in his limited run.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85066 posts
Tue Jun-08-21 11:15 AM

10. "he was very bad at it."
In response to Reply # 8

i didnt think they'd fire him like 6 weeks in but Vince is gonna do his thing

<--- Big Baller World Order

Dstl1
Charter member
56227 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 12:48 PM

6. "An addition…"
In response to Reply # 0

listened to South Beach Session with Tom Haberstroh, yesterday. Great story. Meadowlark is amassing some cool people.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2739196 Previous topic | Next topic