Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2728378

Subject: "Adam Silver is full of Crap. " Previous topic | Next topic
allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Thu Dec-24-20 05:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Adam Silver is full of Crap. "
Thu Dec-24-20 05:33 PM by allStah

Not only for his cowardice , hypocritical stance in regards to China, but for his slap on the wrist punishment towards James Harden.

Harden has been out here rubbing his dog fur arse beard all in the cleavages of strippers with zero masks on, but all he gets is a 50,000 fine? Really, my Ninja?

What was Silver’s response : “ it’s Christmas. It was his first offense”

Oh, yeah...First Offense?

In the bubble, where there were zero positive cases, Danuel House allowed an unauthorized person in his room. Again, the NBA was already secluded from the rest of the world. That was House’s first offense. He wasn’t fined. He was kicked out of the NBA for the remainder of the season. The Rockets were in middle of a PO series with the Lakers, where House was an instrumental player, and the only player who could effectively guard Lebron.

I am not saying Houston would have won, but it would have continued to be a competitive series.

So there seems to be no standard punishment rule for violating Covid protocols, and the commissioner will issue whatever punishment he deems is sufficient. You can get anything from banned for a season to a slap on the wrist. Adam, What is the standard?

Or should I ask, What is the bias?

ALL HAIL THE KING of LOSING: LEBRON
Bulls | Bears | White Sox | Yankees | Notre Dame | Illinois | Chelsea | Real Madrid

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Adam Silver is full of Crap.
Dec 24th 2020
Umm merry christmas?
Dec 25th 2020
That’s from the 23rd.
Dec 25th 2020

jimaveli
Charter member
6606 posts
Thu Dec-24-20 07:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Adam Silver is full of Crap. "
In response to Reply # 0

Silver hopes he can get through the whole season again while this is going on.

Harden is getting star treatment fo sho. He’s about to get traded and they want to make/keep him marketable. The last 20 years of nba has been allowing the creation temporary villains. They’ve taken it too far more than once. Iverson for instance. Lebron was a much better job.

Harden is too much of an asshole to be a good temporary villain.

Harden makes it too clear that he’s in it for the money and winning is something he’d probably like. Most folks would. But he’s not ready to do the ‘sacrificing’ stuff that so many sports documentaries tell us about championship folks doing. And he’s absurdly miscast as any kind of pillar of the league type figure. He’s not right for the criticism. And he’s not...look, he’s just not it. He’s an ultra magnus ass ball player. And he’s damn near announcing it with how he’s carried himself the last few years. So the nba is gonna protect him as much as he will allow them to.

Me? If I’m the Rox, I shelve him AD style until I get him gone. And I don’t announce it. I just do it.

>Not only for his cowardice , hypocritical stance in regards
>to China, but for his slap on the wrist punishment towards
>James Harden.
>
>Harden has been out here rubbing his dog fur arse beard all in
>the cleavages of strippers with zero masks on, but all he gets
>is a 50,000 fine? Really, my Ninja?
>
>What was Silver’s response : “ it’s Christmas. It was
>his first offense”
>
>Oh, yeah...First Offense?
>
>In the bubble, where there were zero positive cases, Danuel
>House allowed an unauthorized person in his room. Again, the
>NBA was already secluded from the rest of the world. That was
>House’s first offense. He wasn’t fined. He was kicked out
>of the NBA for the remainder of the season. The Rockets were
>in middle of a PO series with the Lakers, where House was an
>instrumental player, and the only player who could effectively
>guard Lebron.
>
>I am not saying Houston would have won, but it would have
>continued to be a competitive series.
>
>So there seems to be no standard punishment rule for violating
>Covid protocols, and the commissioner will issue whatever
>punishment he deems is sufficient. You can get anything from
>banned for a season to a slap on the wrist. Adam, What is the
>standard?
>
>Or should I ask, What is the bias?
>
>
>
>
>
>

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43352 posts
Fri Dec-25-20 07:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Umm merry christmas?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1341875653319127041?s=21

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Fri Dec-25-20 11:18 AM

3. "That’s from the 23rd. "
In response to Reply # 2

This from yesterday:

“The league has spared the Houston Rockets star suspension for attending an indoor gathering earlier this week that violated COVID-19 health and safety protocols. The NBA currently prohibits players and staff from attending gatherings of 15-plus people or entering establishments such as bars and clubs.

Harden was fined $50,000 for the violation. His actions technically warrant suspension, but NBA spared him.”

He will not be suspended

ALL HAIL THE KING of LOSING: LEBRON
Bulls | Bears | White Sox | Yankees | Notre Dame | Illinois | Chelsea | Real Madrid

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2728378 Previous topic | Next topic