Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2720709

Subject: "Bitch Ass Tyron Woodley" Previous topic | Next topic
Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Sun Sep-20-20 01:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Bitch Ass Tyron Woodley"

that nigga knew what was at stake this fight and didnt even try.

now we gotta hear colbys mouth and watch these racists do a victory lap on blm.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
"Trigga gots no heart" (c) Spice 1
Sep 20th 2020
everyone says "push the pace", but Colby really does
Sep 21st 2020
I despise Colby tremendously
Aug 30th 2021
Usman broke his face. His WWE act holds zero water.
Sep 21st 2020
I'm curious how much of his gimmick is just that, a gimmick
Sep 21st 2020
It's all gimmick
Sep 21st 2020
      I personally think
Aug 30th 2021
all of his former teammates, including Masvidal, say he was a sweetheart
Sep 21st 2020
So, I just heard he and Usman’s exchange on LeBatard...
Sep 21st 2020
he should retire and focus on his rap career.
Sep 21st 2020
You make this post
Sep 21st 2020
Please tell me you weren't surprised...
Sep 22nd 2020
I'm just a casual MMA fan...but...
Sep 23rd 2020
A very apt description for last night's fight.
Aug 30th 2021
Dana White sees nothing wrong with Colby's words.
Sep 24th 2020
Bitch Ass Colby Covington, Dana White, And The Rest Of Their Kind
Sep 24th 2020
Woodley wobbled him and then didn’t press smh
Aug 30th 2021
Until he fights a professional boxer, these are all $taged to me.
Aug 30th 2021
Yup
Sep 01st 2021
      I don't doubt that Woodley made more than he did in 5 UFC main events
Sep 01st 2021
last night all but confirmed this shit is a work
Aug 30th 2021
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1432190619896754178?s=20
Aug 30th 2021
Tyron Woodley's bank account weighs in: "I ain't no bitch" (swipe):
Sep 01st 2021
Finna be a very sad weekend for Tyron Woodley
Sep 23rd 2021
pot calling the kettle black calling Jake Paul dumb huh?
Sep 23rd 2021
this dude is putting more energy in trying to get a rematch
Sep 23rd 2021
this is so pathetic.
Sep 23rd 2021
who's the dumbass who keeps telling non boxers
Sep 25th 2021
He got earholed tonight. Goddamn
Dec 19th 2021
That shit looked so rigged to me lol
Dec 19th 2021
      i thought so at first too lol but he really got crushed
Dec 19th 2021
           yea I replayed the KO 20x and Woodley really fell for the feint & le...
Dec 19th 2021
dude is the definition of going out sad.
Dec 19th 2021
Before this he went on The Titan Games and lost
Dec 19th 2021
      painful.
Dec 19th 2021
Deron better tho…
Dec 19th 2021
LOL!
Dec 19th 2021
Good old days
Dec 19th 2021
Is Frank Gore a Hall of Famer?
Dec 19th 2021
In this clip he looks genuinely SHOCKED that he got hit…
Dec 19th 2021
*slow clap*
Dec 19th 2021
real talk: I don't like this trend of non-boxers in boxing matches
Dec 19th 2021
Rampage and Shannon Briggs are supposed to box soon.
Dec 20th 2021
anyone who interacts with jake paul loses when they begin doing that
Dec 20th 2021
I don't fault Woodley...he got PAID...
Dec 20th 2021
      I hope Woodley either saves every single penny
Dec 20th 2021

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43352 posts
Sun Sep-20-20 07:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. ""Trigga gots no heart" (c) Spice 1"
In response to Reply # 0

I know that isn't the real meaning of that phrase, but basically Tyron can't pull. It's crazy cause watching him fight these days, you just wait for that one big shot that never comes.

As I was watching last night, everytime he threw hard and connected, it seemed to take something out of Colby. In fact before that last takedown and finish, I think a kick had hurt Colby and he switched stances, but Woodley refuses to throw combinations. Weird because it also seems like Colby's stuff wasnt hurting him too bad.

Being a Colby hater ive been biased a long time and found it difficult to see any of his skill. One thing I realized he does really well last night with his striking is just stay on balance. He rarely over reaches or over extends and is always ready to throw or counter because he keeps his weight so well balanced over his feet and hips.

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 10:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "everyone says "push the pace", but Colby really does"
In response to Reply # 1

>
>Being a Colby hater ive been biased a long time and found it
>difficult to see any of his skill. One thing I realized he
>does really well last night with his striking is just stay on
>balance. He rarely over reaches or over extends and is always
>ready to throw or counter because he keeps his weight so well
>balanced over his feet and hips.

you're right - not one skill seems especially obvious. But he's a cardio machine and presses forward for all 5 (or 3) rounds. The kind of consistent pressure, with smothering wrestling, and striking that's not very powerful but is very accurate, will wear down just about everyone. I think he still has his hands full with Usman. Otherwise I think he handily beats everyone else, including Masvidal.

At this point I'm ready to just say F it and book Colby and Khamzat. Why not

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 10:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "I despise Colby tremendously"
In response to Reply # 1

>Being a Colby hater ive been biased a long time and found it
>difficult to see any of his skill. One thing I realized he
>does really well last night with his striking is just stay on
>balance. He rarely over reaches or over extends and is always
>ready to throw or counter because he keeps his weight so well
>balanced over his feet and hips.

but it takes a good amount of skill to do all of this at the highest levels given what opponents can do to counterattack. I don't think he'll ever beat Usman to become champion unless he adds some submissions into his gameplan since it appears he doesn't have serious striking power, but he does have talent. As much as I personally can't stand his persona, you have to separate the persona from the actual skills he brings to fighting, or at least I do on some level.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 10:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Usman broke his face. His WWE act holds zero water. "
In response to Reply # 0

Transparent, attention seeking bigot.

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Oak27
Member since Apr 17th 2005
13189 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 12:43 PM

4. "I'm curious how much of his gimmick is just that, a gimmick"
In response to Reply # 3
Mon Sep-21-20 12:45 PM by Oak27

He's basically come out and admitted he knew he had to do this kind of shit to get people talking and get pushed to better fights. The fact that he wins and immediately goes straight to the MAGA shit in the post-fight interview and scrums tells me a lot of it is forced and purely to make him more of a heel.

Regardless, he seems to be relishing in being the P.O.S., and I'd love for him to get knocked the fuck out (the Usman fight was close, but I'm talking lights out KO).

But honestly, his fights are entertaining. I'd rather watch a MAGA dumbass that actually puts on entertaining performances consistently than dudes who just want to wrestlefuck you and win on takedowns and ground control.

I guess him v. Edwards is the next logical fight, with the winner getting the title fight against the winner of Usman/Burns. People keep throwing Jorge's name out there but I feel like he's climbed as high as he's gonna off that Askren KO and that would be an easy fight for Colby.

Ceej
66741 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 01:44 PM

6. "It's all gimmick"
In response to Reply # 4

And not a good one. Same with Chael, theyre so full of shit and you can tell they dont believe a word of what they say. Trash people, trash approach.

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 10:40 AM

16. "I personally think"
In response to Reply # 6

it's all him amplified about tenfold.

I find it hard to believe Colby isn't a right leaning dude given how much of a total failure of a human being Trump was and is.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Tiger Woods
18385 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 01:45 PM

7. "all of his former teammates, including Masvidal, say he was a sweetheart"
In response to Reply # 3

pretty wack you have to resort to these types of antics to rise up the ranks

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 12:52 PM

5. "So, I just heard he and Usman’s exchange on LeBatard..."
In response to Reply # 0

LOL. Dude said he had dragon energy. He sounded like a bootleg wrestler. Came right out the box with a racist attack. Usman repeatedly saying “I BROKE YOUR FACE” as dude gets more and more angry MAGA guy was weird.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

tariqhu
Charter member
17882 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 03:00 PM

8. "he should retire and focus on his rap career. "
In response to Reply # 0

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Sep-21-20 03:13 PM

9. "You make this post"
In response to Reply # 0

yet make no mention of Dana White's relationship with Trump?

This doesn't make much sense to me.

Vertigo
Charter member
1829 posts
Tue Sep-22-20 03:05 AM

10. "Please tell me you weren't surprised..."
In response to Reply # 0

It was pretty clear going into the fight that Tyron was gonna get whipped. The only question was by how much.

Colby isn't really even taking the victory lap over Tyron despite the years of build up, which is telling--because he knows if he didn't destroy Woodley his stock would have dropped.

murderbear
Member since Feb 26th 2012
2087 posts
Wed Sep-23-20 10:52 PM

11. "I'm just a casual MMA fan...but..."
In response to Reply # 0

it feels like everytime i tune in, i see Woodley fighting.

And everytime i see him, i think "that brother LOOKS like he's gonna fuck someone up...no way he's gonna lose"

and every fucking time its some lackluster shit that you wouldnt think would be coming from a guy with his presence and build.

i finally put it together that its been the same guy, woodley, each time i go through that. its disappointing.

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 10:32 AM

14. "A very apt description for last night's fight."
In response to Reply # 11

A very keen analysis that sadly still applies.

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Thu Sep-24-20 10:00 AM

12. "Dana White sees nothing wrong with Colby's words."
In response to Reply # 0

link: https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/29959739/dana-white-colby-covington-comments-muzzle-anybody

swipe:

UFC's Dana White on Colby Covington's comments: 'We won't muzzle anybody'

UFC president Dana White said his promotion will not "muzzle anybody" when he was asked early Thursday morning about the reaction to recent Colby Covington comments, which several UFC fighters labeled as racist.

During a news conference in Abu Dhabi to promote Saturday's UFC 253 card on "Fight Island," White was asked about the fallout from Covington's comments after his win Saturday over Tyron Woodley.

Covington, who is an outspoken supporter of President Trump and received a call from the president after his win, engaged in a heated postfight exchange with welterweight champ Kamaru Usman, who was born in Nigeria. Covington asked Usman if he got a call from his "little tribe" using "smoke signals." He also described Woodley, who is Black and has been advocating for Black Lives Matter, as "a communist, a Marxist, standing up for lifelong criminals."

It's uncertain how much of what Covington said was relayed to White.

"These guys all have their own causes, things, their own beliefs. We don't muzzle anybody here," White said. "We let everybody speak their mind. I don't know what he said that was racist. I don't know if I heard anything racist that he said."

White then was asked if he would agree it's wrong if something his fighters say is racist. "Of course, c'mon," he said. "I'm not going to play these games with you guys."

UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, who was sitting next to White and is headlining Saturday's card, was one of three Black fighters who spoke out against Covington during a virtual media day on Wednesday.

"It just shows you the landscape of the media, what it is right now," Adesanya said Wednesday. "I made a joke about dropping Romero like the Twin Towers and everyone lost their mind, even if I said it was a joke and it was pretty funny, but people took it as I was being offensive and like, digging -- but I was making a joke.

"This guy has directly insulted my culture, my brother and many other cultures, and no one says anything, but it just shows you a mirror. Shows you a mirror to you guys. So, yeah. I don't really care. Kamaru Usman broke his jaw , so I don't really care."

Bantamweight Sijara Eubanks said, "Let's be real, first and foremost. It wasn't 'unfortunate.' It was flat-out racist. It was racist. It was disgusting. It was quite frankly disappointing, but at the same time, the one thing I appreciate is the UFC lets whoever say whatever. They have never muzzled us as fighters. If you want to talk, if you don't want to talk, if you want to be political, if you don't want to be political, I have to appreciate the company lets us say what we want.

"But to be fair, I think guys that talk like Mike Perry and Colby Covington, I think a lot of the things they say are racist and disgusting and should be reported as such, instead of 'unfortunate' or 'controversial.' It's racist."

Featherweight Hakeem Dawodu, said, "It's crazy that comments like that are causing more and more divide amongst the people. That's how he gets down, but I'm not really with that and I took offense to that for sure. ... was almost worried about my walkout song, and he's gonna be saying stuff like that? That's crazy."

Covington has a history of using racially charged language around his fights. In 2017, Covington referred to Brazil as "a dump," and called Brazilians "filthy animals" prior to a fight against Demian Maia in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44831 posts
Thu Sep-24-20 11:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "Bitch Ass Colby Covington, Dana White, And The Rest Of Their Kind"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Sep-24-20 11:10 AM by Cold Truth

Fixed it.

What kind of ass backward shit is this?

In the vacuum context of commenting on the fight itself, sure.

In the greater context of everything surrounding the fight?

Hell no.

Fuck that.

Don't hold him accountable for a racist being able to use his victory in an athletic competition as a platform to lean into his racism.

Aim that shit at the racist, his racist ass boss, and the racist ass fans eating it up.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 10:40 AM

17. "Woodley wobbled him and then didn’t press smh"
In response to Reply # 0

On some “oh shit that wasn’t what we discussed” shit

<--- Big Baller World Order

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5627 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 11:20 AM

18. "Until he fights a professional boxer, these are all $taged to me. "
In response to Reply # 17

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44257 posts
Wed Sep-01-21 01:17 PM

21. "Yup"
In response to Reply # 18

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Tiger Woods
18385 posts
Wed Sep-01-21 03:01 PM

22. "I don't doubt that Woodley made more than he did in 5 UFC main events"
In response to Reply # 21

that's a tempting deal...go out there and look competitive in a loss to some internet punk, for a bag of probably $10MM plus. Would be really hard to turn that down.

But Tyron Woodley hits like a truck, is a UFC Hall of Famer, and an NCAA D-1 All American. Come on guys.

Tiger Woods
18385 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 11:38 AM

19. "last night all but confirmed this shit is a work"

I can't believe people are that wrapped up in this

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Mon Aug-30-21 12:17 PM

20. "https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1432190619896754178?s=20"

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1432190619896754178?s=20

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Castro
Charter member
50741 posts
Wed Sep-01-21 06:10 PM

23. "Tyron Woodley's bank account weighs in: "I ain't no bitch" (swipe):"
In response to Reply # 0

Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, at the peak of his MMA career, was making $500,000 per title fight. After losing to current 170-pound titleholder Kamaru Usman at UFC 235, that number dropped to $200,000 per fight.

Then came a celebrity boxing match against social media star Jake Paul and Woodley’s payday jumped all the way up to $2 million, according to a salary report from MMA Junkie, which mirrors the $2 million payout delivered to “The Problem Child.”

RELATED

Woodley: Mom’s Honor Trumps Paul Payday
Those disclosed purses do not include pay-per-view (PPV) points for either headliner, and it would stand to reason that Paul — the “A-side” of the Aug. 29 circus — is likely to receive a higher percentage, though any cut would be a financial boon for the freelancing Woodley.

No word yet on PPV estimates.

In the championship co-main event, women’s pound-for-pound boxing sensation Amanda “Real Deal” Serrano banked a meager $75,000 for her decision win over Mexican mauler Yamileth Mercado, who took home just $45,000 in defea

------------------
One Hundred.

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Thu Sep-23-21 09:43 AM

24. "Finna be a very sad weekend for Tyron Woodley"
In response to Reply # 0

link: https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/9/23/22689348/morning-report-tyron-woodley-announces-that-hes-getting-the-i-love-jake-paul-tattoo-this-weekend

swipe:

Morning Report: Tyron Woodley announces that he’s getting the ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo this weekend

By Jed Meshew@JedKMeshew Sep 23, 2021, 8:00am EDT

Tyron Woodley is ready to follow through on his bet with Jake Paul.

Last month, Woodley faced Paul in an eight-round boxing match, and in the leadup to the bout, Paul and Woodley made a bet where if Paul won, Woodley would get an “I love Jake Paul” tattoo and vice versa. Paul ended up winning a split decision over Woodley which should have concluded the bet; however, immediately after the decision was announced, Woodley campaigned for a rematch and while the two were going back and forth in the ring, Paul said that if Woodley got the “I love Jake Paul” tattoo, he would give him the rematch. But Woodley ended up dragging his feet on having the ink done, demanding Paul sign a fight contract first, so Paul moved on from the fight, instead targeting a bout with Tommy Fury next. That fight is running into its own issues though and now, perhaps as a last-ditch effort to secure a rematch, Woodley says he’s going to follow through on his original bet with Paul.

“Tommy Fury should have never even been in position for the bag,” Woodley said on Instagram with Ariel Helwani. “I’m gonna just let the week go through and see what happens. I think the most sensible thing to do is run it back, I think I’m getting this tattoo Saturday, by the way. Yeah, I just feel like I should do it because it’s a solid thing to do. I’m going to do it on Saturday.”

Paul issued some very specific guidelines for Woodley with regard to the tattoo, saying he cannot get it covered and that is must be visible with shorts and a shirt on. Woodley says he has not yet decided where he will get it, but he’s considering putting it on his knuckles.

“I don’t know yet, I’m gonna think about it,” Woodley said. “Not neck, not face. I should have put it across my f*cking knuckles. To me it’s like this, if a dude wants to pay me to whip his ass, since he supposedly ‘paid me and promoted the fight’, then I love you. (Laughs). Because you’re that dumb.”

Whether getting the tattoo will incentivize Paul to offer Woodley a rematch still remains to be seen. Their fight last month reportedly sold 500,000 pay-per-views which is a solid number but a far cry from the 1 million that Paul sold when he faced Ben Askren earlier this year. Ultimately, it could come down to how the negotiations with Tommy Fury go for Paul. Or perhaps UFC President Dana White will have a change of heart and give Paul what he really wants, a fight with BMF Champion Jorge Masvidal.

Tiger Woods
18385 posts
Thu Sep-23-21 10:54 AM

25. "pot calling the kettle black calling Jake Paul dumb huh?"
In response to Reply # 24

Oak27
13189 posts
Thu Sep-23-21 10:59 AM

26. "this dude is putting more energy in trying to get a rematch"

than he did the entire fight.

guru0509
Charter member
45341 posts
Thu Sep-23-21 05:35 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
27. "this is so pathetic. "

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sat Sep-25-21 01:46 PM

28. "who's the dumbass who keeps telling non boxers"

to get in boxing matches

woodley should slap anyone who claims to be his friend

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

BrooklynWHAT
85056 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 12:44 AM

29. "He got earholed tonight. Goddamn"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1472441202154868737?s=21

guru0509
Charter member
45341 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 01:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "That shit looked so rigged to me lol "
In response to Reply # 29

>https://twitter.com/espn/status/1472441202154868737?s=21

-------------------

BrooklynWHAT
85056 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 04:12 PM

38. "i thought so at first too lol but he really got crushed"
In response to Reply # 30

guru0509
Charter member
45341 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 05:40 PM

41. "yea I replayed the KO 20x and Woodley really fell for the feint &amp; le..."
In response to Reply # 38
Sun Dec-19-21 05:41 PM by guru0509

..his guard

that man got knocked out in front of his mother and then shes all hugging up on jake paul post fight interview...that was nauseating

-------------------

Reeq
16347 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 07:22 AM

31. "dude is the definition of going out sad."
In response to Reply # 0

the tail end of his ufc career and this.

i dont even wanna know what typa shit hes gonna be doing for money in the next few years.

Ceej
66741 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 11:18 AM

33. "Before this he went on The Titan Games and lost"
In response to Reply # 31

Reeq
16347 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 02:33 PM

35. "painful."
In response to Reply # 33

soulfunk
Charter member
10998 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 09:43 AM

32. "Deron better tho…"
In response to Reply # 0

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27109 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 02:00 PM

34. "LOL!"
In response to Reply # 32

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

guru0509
Charter member
45341 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 03:03 PM

36. "Good old days"

>

-------------------

Oak27
13189 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 04:00 PM

37. "Is Frank Gore a Hall of Famer?"

soulfunk
Charter member
10998 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 04:44 PM

40. "In this clip he looks genuinely SHOCKED that he got hit…"
In response to Reply # 37

Not even sure what he was looking at - but when he gets hit he reacts like Deron just stole on him for no reason at all…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXpoM3nFORI/?utm_medium=copy_link

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 04:15 PM

39. "*slow clap*"

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Sun Dec-19-21 11:37 PM

42. "real talk: I don't like this trend of non-boxers in boxing matches"
In response to Reply # 0

Woodley is an asshole for this one

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Dec-20-21 11:30 AM

46. "Rampage and Shannon Briggs are supposed to box soon."
In response to Reply # 42

As much as I'm a Rampage fan, I have a feeling this won't look all that great for either party.

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Mon Dec-20-21 03:05 AM

43. "anyone who interacts with jake paul loses when they begin doing that"
In response to Reply # 0

anyone who pays attention to that shit...gotdamn, y'all dont' have anything better to do than sit around and hope that he gets knocked out by one of his handpicked opponents?

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

soulfunk
Charter member
10998 posts
Mon Dec-20-21 09:52 AM

44. "I don't fault Woodley...he got PAID..."
In response to Reply # 43

He's not getting a 2 mil+ check from anywhere else at the moment. But yeah - anyone paying money for Jake Paul fights, or wasting time watching them isn't gonna see what they want to see...

Numba_33
Charter member
19325 posts
Mon Dec-20-21 11:27 AM

45. "I hope Woodley either saves every single penny"
In response to Reply # 44

or invests all the money he got paid from those two 'fights' with this Youtuber because there isn't enough money in the world that's worth it to almost completely tarnish whatever credibility Woodley built up in his UFC career by taking part in these clown show events.

Even worse, Woodley in a sense helped to legitimize the Youtuber since he is a more credible pelt the Youtuber can nail to his proverbial wall.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2720709 Previous topic | Next topic