Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2720547

Subject: "OJ Mayo is shining in China." Previous topic | Next topic
allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Thu Sep-17-20 07:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"OJ Mayo is shining in China."
Thu Sep-17-20 08:04 PM by allStah

Oj has one of the wettest jumper I’ve ever seen. I just love the quickness and beauty of how he shoots the basketball. It is a shame that he was banned from the NBA for violating the substance abuse policy , because he had blended in nicely with the Bucks, and I’m sure his shooting and penetration would have helped them in the PO had he still been in the league.

He now plays in China, where he is avg 28.2 points a game, and is shooting 62pct from the field, and 43 pct from 3. He led his team to the CBA championship finals, but they were unable to win the title.

He is only 32, so he still has some youth in him. And since he can shoot, and has always been able to shoot, there is no reason why he wouldn’t be able to play in the league. Also, the ban has since expired. However, he has not received any interest
from nba teams.

Hopefully, he has put his demons to rest, and can continue to have good fortunes.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202008/24/WS5f431f69a310834817262335.html

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2720547 Previous topic | Next topic