Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2715951

Subject: ""Cam Newton and Jameis Winston are getting paid less than Chase Daniel":" Previous topic | Next topic
ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Jun-30-20 11:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Cam Newton and Jameis Winston are getting paid less than Chase Daniel":"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wMTVkA0u0

Stephen A. is right, Max is full of shit as usual, IDK what that other dude is talking about...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
It's so absurd anyone can't see the issue here
Jun 30th 2020
Sherm...
Jun 30th 2020
Yeah that was the comment that sparked the convo
Jun 30th 2020
RE: "Cam Newton and Jameis Winston are getting paid less than Chase Dani...
Jun 30th 2020
theres no logic behind it.
Jul 01st 2020
all facts, but i hate that Chase had to be the guy lol
Jul 05th 2020
Lol, me too...
Jul 06th 2020
What’s it saying?
Jul 06th 2020
      right so if it could be anyone, but they keep wanting him...
Jul 11th 2020

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Tue Jun-30-20 12:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "It's so absurd anyone can't see the issue here"
In response to Reply # 0

Mediocre white QBs are judged on that one time they showed a glimmer of hope and then money is thrown at them. Meanwhile Black QBs who have achieved greatness are judged on their worst performances and given the bare minimum. Cam is a former MVP who led his team to a Super Bowl but that means nothing. I don't cheer for the Pats anymore, but if everyone loses to them just cause they wouldn't take a flyer on a former MVP I'm gonna laugh.

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Tue Jun-30-20 04:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Sherm..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1277469865041788929

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Jun-30-20 04:16 PM

3. "Yeah that was the comment that sparked the convo"
In response to Reply # 2

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Jun-30-20 05:37 PM

4. "RE: "Cam Newton and Jameis Winston are getting paid less than Chase Dani..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/why-chase-daniel-trending-twitter

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Wed Jul-01-20 04:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "theres no logic behind it."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jul-01-20 04:03 PM by Reeq

teams cut a check for legit bums who been riding the pine for a decade but dont want talented former starters still in/near their physical prime who have proven they can win?

wouldnt you want your backup to be someone most capable of stepping in when you need him and playing like a starter?

its crazy to think both cam and jameis could have been out of the league if they didnt sign these 1 year scout team deals lol.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35260 posts
Sun Jul-05-20 05:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "all facts, but i hate that Chase had to be the guy lol"
In response to Reply # 0

hes been on an active roster for 12 years, most of that with Andy Reid and Sean Payton. thats saying something, but youre a blatant Tiger hater anyways.

also, not really fair to Cam to lump him with Jameis. Cam should be making superstar money, not just starter money.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Mon Jul-06-20 09:34 AM

7. "Lol, me too..."
In response to Reply # 6

Chase is my guy...I get it, but he didn’t actually do anything wrong. Anyone would keep getting checks, if they could.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79618 posts
Mon Jul-06-20 03:58 PM

8. "What’s it saying? "
In response to Reply # 6

Dude riding the pine getting cake and never seeing any parts of the field.

Best gig in football

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35260 posts
Sat Jul-11-20 07:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "right so if it could be anyone, but they keep wanting him..."
In response to Reply # 8

dude has been the backup of choice for "QB guys" for more than a decade

if nothing else it speaks to his professionalism and preparation

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2715951 Previous topic | Next topic