Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2714663

Subject: "Earl Thomas + his brother + multiple women + Earl's wife = near tragedy" Previous topic | Next topic
BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Thu May-07-20 10:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Earl Thomas + his brother + multiple women + Earl's wife = near tragedy"

he said "Stuff like this happens" smh

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/06/earl-thomas-wife-arrested-gun-baltimore-ravens-star-cheating-allegations/

NFL STAR HELD AT GUNPOINT BY WIFE
... In Blowup Over Alleged Cheating

NFL star Earl Thomas is lucky to be alive after cops say his wife held a loaded gun less than a foot from his head ... after she allegedly caught him cheating with another woman.

It's all spelled out in court documents obtained by TMZ Sports ... detailing a violent April 13 altercation involving the Baltimore Ravens player, Nina Thomas and several other people.

The Austin Police Dept. responded to a home in the Austin, Texas area at 3:41 AM after getting a call about a disturbance.

When cops arrived, they say "we observed that a black female wearing an orange sweater with a knife in her hand, later identified as Nina Thomas, was chasing a shirtless black male, later identified as Earl Thomas, with a pistol in his hand around a vehicle."

Cops drew their weapons and ordered both Nina and Earl to the ground -- and they complied without incident. That's when the investigation began and things got WILD.

Here's Nina's story, according to court docs ...

Nina claims Earl, 30, left their home earlier in the day after an argument over the NFL player's drinking. She claims Earl's brother, Seth Thomas, picked him up.

But, a short time later, she decided to check on his whereabouts by logging into his Snapchat account -- and that's when she says she found video of Earl with another woman.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

Fortunately for Earl, cops say the Ravens defensive back was able to wrestle the gun away from her.

Cops say the cell phone video also shows Nina striking Earl in the nose before it ends.

Cops also spoke with Earl, who essentially corroborated the story ... adding that Nina repeatedly hit him while he attempted to take the firearm away.

In an interview with Earl's alleged mistress at the scene, she claimed Nina also threatened her and the other woman in the house -- pointing the gun at them and yelling "I got something for all you hoes!"

The woman claims one of Nina's other friends was carrying a knife and swinging it aggressively during the altercation as well.

After speaking with everyone, cops ultimately arrested Nina and both members of her posse. Nina was booked for burglary of a residence with intent to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon -- family violence, and later bonded out.

Earl was NOT arrested.

Court records show Nina was also hit with an emergency protective order ... requiring her to stay 200 yards away from Earl and his alleged mistress.

As we previously reported, Earl and Nina were married in an extravagant wedding back in April 2016 ... Russell Wilson and Ciara even attended the ceremony.

Earl is one of the best defensive players in the NFL -- he's a 7-time Pro Bowl defensive back who won Super Bowl XLVIII as a member of the Seattle Seahawks.

Thomas was a key part of Seattle's legendary "Legion of Boom" -- along with Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor.

When contacted by TMZ Sports, Nina's attorney, Jonathan Goins, told us, "I am here to declare that my client unequivocally and categorically denies these allegations and we look forward to our day in court where we can clear her good name."

We also reached out to Earl Thomas for comment before we published the story -- and he released a statement on social media.

"Instead of talking about us, just keep us in y'all prayers," Thomas says. "Stuff like this happens. We try to live the best lives we possibly can. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned."

<--- Big Baller World Order

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Earl Thomas + his brother + multiple women + Earl's wife = near trag...
May 07th 2020
There are many handguns equipped with a magazine disconnect...
May 07th 2020
I hate how their domestic issues are breaking front page news
May 07th 2020
oh come on, it's a wild ass story dude
May 08th 2020
The hell the girl take video for? Smh
May 07th 2020
So I guess they’re still not quarantining in Texas
May 07th 2020
Not in the least no.
May 07th 2020
who smashes girls....with their brother?
May 07th 2020
RE: who smashes girls....with their brother?
May 07th 2020
      😭😭😭😭
May 07th 2020
I feel like
May 07th 2020
They're from East Texas, that was probably her gun.
May 08th 2020
it was his but just the same point taken
May 08th 2020
      gotta have two-factor on the accounts and the gun in a safe or with you
May 08th 2020
There’s a lot going on here
May 08th 2020
      premarital counseling is the place to address this stuff
May 08th 2020
      I wonder what he does when there's not a pandemic?
May 10th 2020
Behavin like a Raven...he's officially part of the Flock now
May 08th 2020
Yo this shit did not disappoint
May 08th 2020
Nina Thomas stalked, intimidated & assaulted her husband & friends
May 09th 2020
RE: Nina Thomas stalked, intimidated &amp; assaulted her husband &amp; f...
May 09th 2020
      Whut. FOH.
May 10th 2020
           right it was almost a Fred Lane situation...
May 10th 2020
reminds me of the dude from the jags years back who hopped out the windo...
May 17th 2020

allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Thu May-07-20 11:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Earl Thomas + his brother + multiple women + Earl's wife = near trag..."
In response to Reply # 0

God damn. Not a gun owner. But when you load a Magazine, and pull the slide back, setting one in the chamber, you have to eject it or fire the weapon to clear the chamber. She took the mag out thinking that cleared the chamber

This is how people get accidentally shot and killed all the time. A dude accidentally killed his girlfriend this year, playing around with a gun that he thought wasn’t loaded when he took the mag out.

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Thu May-07-20 11:06 AM

2. "There are many handguns equipped with a magazine disconnect..."
In response to Reply # 0

the Beretta is not one of them. Bruh could have been out of here, for real.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Thu May-07-20 11:28 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I hate how their domestic issues are breaking front page news"
In response to Reply # 0

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Fri May-08-20 09:41 AM

11. "oh come on, it's a wild ass story dude"
In response to Reply # 3

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59170 posts
Thu May-07-20 12:43 PM

4. "The hell the girl take video for? Smh"
In response to Reply # 0

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu May-07-20 02:48 PM

5. "So I guess they’re still not quarantining in Texas"
In response to Reply # 0

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22256 posts
Thu May-07-20 03:08 PM

6. "Not in the least no."
In response to Reply # 5

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

LeroyBumpkin
Charter member
36962 posts
Thu May-07-20 03:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "who smashes girls....with their brother?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://digife.com

allStah
9816 posts
Thu May-07-20 07:46 PM

8. "RE: who smashes girls....with their brother?"
In response to Reply # 7

What's the difference between smashing with a friend?

As long as the cocks aint rubbing....

What do you think twin brothers do?

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Thu May-07-20 08:02 PM

9. "😭😭😭😭"
In response to Reply # 8

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Thu May-07-20 09:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "I feel like"
In response to Reply # 0

if you're going to be having group sex with your brother

you gotta have a wife who's cool with that

or at least

lock your fuckin phone down so she can't get into it

and keep your gun somewhere that she can't get to it

or maybe not have a gun in the house

but

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22256 posts
Fri May-08-20 10:18 AM

13. "They're from East Texas, that was probably her gun."
In response to Reply # 10

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Fri May-08-20 05:49 PM

14. "it was his but just the same point taken"
In response to Reply # 13

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Fri May-08-20 06:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "gotta have two-factor on the accounts and the gun in a safe or with you"
In response to Reply # 14

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri May-08-20 07:36 PM

17. "There’s a lot going on here"
In response to Reply # 10

>if you're going to be having group sex with your brother
>
>you gotta have a wife who's cool with that
>

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Fri May-08-20 08:28 PM

18. "premarital counseling is the place to address this stuff"
In response to Reply # 17

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun May-10-20 11:03 AM

21. "I wonder what he does when there's not a pandemic?"
In response to Reply # 17

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Fri May-08-20 09:45 AM

12. "Behavin like a Raven...he's officially part of the Flock now"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri May-08-20 09:47 AM by Tiger Woods

you can't be a truly great Raven unless you stab someone to death and trash the evidence, knock a woman out in an elevator, threaten to pour bleach over your newborn's head and drag your wife down the driveway by her hair, or get caught having an orgy with your kin followed by your wife holding a glock to your dome

dude might get a statue out front M&T now

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Fri May-08-20 05:52 PM

15. "Yo this shit did not disappoint"
In response to Reply # 0

I saw the headline and something said "read this shit aloud." So I started reading it to my wife and she was enthralled. She started to get a little bored as it went on but I said "JUST WAIT" having read ahead slightly and we hit the "I GOT SOMETHING FOR ALL YOU HOES!" part and both fell the fucking out laughing. A+ gossip, already have read three times. Earl Thomas earns the AYDMF award of the day. His wife look like the type of chick I would not cross. Her mustache game stronger than Sid Crosby's.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Sat May-09-20 11:31 AM

19. "Nina Thomas stalked, intimidated & assaulted her husband & friends"
In response to Reply # 0

with a deadly weapon.
She brought along accomplices to videotappe the incident.

What the article headline SHOULD Be

allStah
9816 posts
Sat May-09-20 01:38 PM

20. "RE: Nina Thomas stalked, intimidated &amp; assaulted her husband &amp; f..."
In response to Reply # 19
Sat May-09-20 01:43 PM by allStah

How can you stalk your husband? They are married, and she knew he was out Fucking around.

At this point, he just needs to get a divorce if he can’t be in a marriage. But to go around Fucking chicks with your brother , while you’re still married and living with your wife, justifies her actions a little bit.

If the relationship is not good, then leave it , and get a divorce.

So called man made laws means shit in the laws of nature, in how species react. We don’t all have the same reaction and character, so if you fock over someone be prepared to deal with THEIR reaction.

Plus he is an alcoholic, which is how it all started.

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Sun May-10-20 01:50 PM

22. "Whut. FOH."
In response to Reply # 20
Sun May-10-20 01:51 PM by kayru99

No, an affair doesn't justify a violence and pulling a gun & knife on somebody. That's insane.
And yes you can stalk your spouse.
they're all very fortunate that he aint dead and she ain't prison for murder.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun May-10-20 01:54 PM

23. "right it was almost a Fred Lane situation..."
In response to Reply # 22

>No, an affair doesn't justify a violence and pulling a gun &
>knife on somebody. That's insane.
>And yes you can stalk your spouse.
>they're all very fortunate that he aint dead and she ain't
>prison for murder.

josephmurf2384
Member since Nov 21st 2005
5289 posts
Sun May-17-20 12:37 AM

24. "reminds me of the dude from the jags years back who hopped out the windo..."
In response to Reply # 0

while his girl was busting guns.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2714663 Previous topic | Next topic