Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2712752

Subject: "Ides of March are approaching, who you got?" Previous topic | Next topic
grandmasterfletch
Charter member
1500 posts
Thu Feb-27-20 05:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ides of March are approaching, who you got?"

The college hoop season is winding down. Go on record before the conference tournaments and the brackets are released with:

1) Who will cut the nets down in the Chip?

2) What non ranked power 5 team will win a game or more?

3) What top 10 team will be upset early?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Need to see the brackets and matchups before I answer any of these.
Feb 28th 2020
Kansas
Feb 28th 2020
Yes its early but this is OKP
Feb 28th 2020

Beezo
Charter member
27557 posts
Fri Feb-28-20 07:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Need to see the brackets and matchups before I answer any of these."
In response to Reply # 0

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Fri Feb-28-20 09:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Kansas"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

grandmasterfletch
Charter member
1500 posts
Fri Feb-28-20 03:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Yes its early but this is OKP"
In response to Reply # 0

where heads like to grab stock early, and go on record before anyone.

1) Kansas is the best team but not by much, but why pick them when I could see them winning and having to vacate just like Louisville. I am gonna take Seton Hall to win it all. Myles Powell carries them, and they are tested playing in one of the toughest conferences and having played MD, MSU, and Oregon. If they win 2 of the last 3 regular season games against Marquette, Creighton, and Villanova, I am gonna sprinkle some money on them winning it all.

2) Vermont has tourney experience but is not playing that well at the moment but Lamb will ball out and take down a power 5 team early.

3) Creighton lives and dies by the 3 and plays average D. I think they are ripe for an upset.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2712752 Previous topic | Next topic