Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2709497

Subject: "Z-Bo retires" Previous topic | Next topic
hardware
Member since May 22nd 2007
42304 posts
Fri Dec-27-19 10:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Z-Bo retires"

3/4

i believe his number has already been retired in Memphis along with Tony and Mike.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-zach-randolph-retires-from-the-nba/

Zach Randolph is officially retiring from the NBA.

Over the summer, there was talk that Randolph was trying to make a comeback. However, the lefty told TMZ Sports he’s done:

It’s a wrap for Z-Bo … Zach Randolph tells TMZ Sports he’s ending his NBA comeback plans once and for all.

In fact, back in June, Randolph seemed interested in a comeback, telling us he was “back to training” and was hoping to sign a deal with a team for the 2019-20 season.

But, that didn’t happen … and when we saw Randolph at Staples Center for the big Lakers vs. Clippers Christmas Day matchup, he was pretty matter of fact about his future.

Zach Randolph played 17 years in the NBA. He played for the Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies and Sacramento Kings.

Randolph finished his NBA career with averages of 16.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 1,116 games while shooting 47.1 percent from the field, 27.3 percent from beyond the arc and 76.4 percent from the free-throw line. He was a two-time All-Star, the 2004 Most Improved Player and made the 2011 All-NBA third team.

Randolph made roughly $200 million over his NBA career. His best years were with the Grizzlies. Randolph will always be loved in Memphis.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
"Where I'm from bullies get bullied"
Dec 27th 2019

Beezo
Charter member
27542 posts
Fri Dec-27-19 11:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. ""Where I'm from bullies get bullied" "
In response to Reply # 0

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2709497 Previous topic | Next topic