Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708925

Subject: "Rendon's pant receptacles now unequivocally free of curvature" Previous topic | Next topic
ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed Dec-11-19 11:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Rendon's pant receptacles now unequivocally free of curvature"

Halos, seven years, $245M.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Rendon's pant receptacles now unequivocally free of curvature
Dec 12th 2019
Pitching is a need but how do you address that in a rush?
Dec 12th 2019
Where FA go to die!
Dec 12th 2019

allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Thu Dec-12-19 12:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Rendon's pant receptacles now unequivocally free of curvature"
In response to Reply # 0

Pick up makes no sense. I can see why Rendon wanted to go there, to be out of the limelight of the dodgers, and just be the quiet allStar behind trout.

But the angels have no starting pitching. Acquire necessary pieces first. Nationals could hit, but it was there pitching that got them there.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Thu Dec-12-19 02:36 AM

2. "Pitching is a need but how do you address that in a rush?"
In response to Reply # 1

IMHO they need multiple arms and going out on the somewhat thin UFA market to get them won't work. You always pay a premium for potentially damaged goods in UFA market. So my guess is that they want to cultivate pitching from within and just saw this as an opportunity to add a guy in FA who, while expensive, is likely to justify most if not all the expense.

They did go after Cole pretty hard, but after him and Stras it's a pretty big dropoff. Lots of older guys with question marks.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Thu Dec-12-19 09:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Where FA go to die!"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708925 Previous topic | Next topic