Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708426

Subject: "OKP Survivor XV{15}, Week 7: Chinese Trade War" Previous topic | Next topic
auragin_boi
Member since Aug 01st 2003
20939 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 01:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"OKP Survivor XV{15}, Week 7: Chinese Trade War"

*Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn*

Rankings:
1) Beijing (Shawn) - (13-5, 310.7, LR=3): Shawn was the only person to make a trade during the draft and he made it with Magilla. Instant #1 and dominance. SMH

2) Tribeca (Ernie) - (13-5, 289.5, LR = 15): Ern is at it again. SMH

3) Barcelona (TJT) - (11-7, 296, LR = 13): Luca. Period. TJT is killing it with the second highest avg though a few early season injuries slowed him down. Oladipo due back this month too. Trouble for the rest of us.

4) ChiESL (Commish) - (12-6, 289.4, LR = 5): Started slow but team has picked it up and pushed closer to expectations. Harden still getting all the usage in Hou is fun. Gordon injury helped with that too. If only he was shooting better. Bagley's return might give team a boost also.

5) Ottoman (Theo) - (12-6, 288.3, LR = 4): Team was on fire to start the year and then Collins, Hayward, Looney, Kyrie, Teague and now Thomas Bryant all went down. Good news is, nothing has been season ending. Should be deadly down the stretch of the season.

6) Houston (LABeat) - (10-8, 292.5, LR = 6): There's nothing on LABeat's team that will make it better. And it'll need to be a lot better to beat any of the teams above it later in the season.

7) Los Angeles (RBO) - (11-7, 284.6, LR = 11): Defending Champ holding solid at 11-7. Is getting exactly what he can from his team. Is that good enough to repeat though? Looking at the roster, odds say no.

8) Ozarks (Ceej) - (9-9, 282.8, LR = 8): Ayton's return will help, slightly but this just might be an average team.

9) Englewood (DVS) - (8-10, 276.7, LR = 14): Favors going down hurt and Nurkic won't add much when he returns. Looks like another early playoff exit for DVS unless something drastic changes.

10)Magellan (Magilla) - (7-11, 274.9, LR = 12): Will this be the first time a team with The Brow finishes below .500?

11)Gonzo (Gonzo) - (9-9, 263, LR = 7): Russell out hurts but at least Tyus will get some shine with Morant out for a minute.

12)Waiters (DJR) - (7-11, 258.5, LR = 9): Fox, Rondo and Gobert injuries slowed DJR's team. Should slightly improve when at full health.

13)Atwater (Ryan) - (6-12, 256.8, LR = 10): Reggie Jackson and Caris LeVert injuries hurt combined with Conley's down year. But the real issue here is the weak F core. That and the fact that Ryan also plays in the Walton.

14)Coney Isle (Dep. Commish) - (7-11, 251.1, LR = 1): Preseason #1 has probably the worst luck in the league with Theo a close 2nd. Curry done until feb, WCS and Blake missed lots of games to start the year. Randle has underperformed and Lowry went down. At least they are crawling back to health but by the time Curry gets back, might be too late.

15)Restown (Smerf) - (5-13, 251.3, LR = 2): Preseason #2 had to wait on PG and he's come back nicely at 1.29 but then Vuc goes down. Should be more competitive when he returns.

16)Washington (Basa) - (4-14, 220.1, LR = 16): If Justise regains some of that early season Mojo he had (last game against TOR was a start), Giles gets going and Zion comes back gangbusters and there's still a chance. But Zion better hurry up and play. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Payment:
-Paypal to: paypal.me/auraginboi or emystery@yahoo.com
-Late payment penalty schedule:

Missed Oct deadline date = $4
No payment by Nov 30th = $4 (Extended to Dec. 6th 11:59 EST)
No payment by Dec 31st = $4
No payment by Jan 31st = $4
No payment by Feb 28/29th = $4
No payment by Mar 31st = $4
No payment until the entire season is over = $25 total penalty

This would make the fee $85 at seasons end ($60 entry plus $25 penalty). All penalty money will go towards the pot and any additional monies would go to the winner in whole (no split for runner up).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PAID:
1) RBO
2) Ryan
3) Ceej
4) TJT
5) Cenario
6) Basa
7) Theo (aka "A WHOLE FO' DOLLAZ?!!?)
8) Ern
9) DJR
10)Magilla (paid the $4 penalty for 36 mins, my dude!)

UNPAID/DEBT:
1) LABeat ($124, $60 for last yr, $64 for this yr)
2) DVS ($64)
3) Gonzo ($64)
4) Smerf ($64)
5) Shawn ($64)

As I didn't do a rankings in November to remind everyone of their payment status, I'm extending the penalty date to this Friday, 12/6 by 11:59pm EST. If not paid by that time, another $4 penalty will be added.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
please lord led 'dipo be good
Dec 04th 2019
Dipo prolly gonna be minutes managed
Dec 04th 2019
Within striking distance. I’m good with that.
Dec 04th 2019
LMAO i dont need to get much better to beat you...which i did already
Dec 04th 2019
My draft position has been consistently ass since I joined
Dec 05th 2019
RE: My draft position has been consistently ass since I joined
Dec 10th 2019
I'm surging like Ibaka
Dec 09th 2019
Woof. One of my worst years. I’ll see if I can turn it around.
Dec 10th 2019
***Payment update***
Dec 10th 2019
Man say some shit! Lmao!
Dec 12th 2019
*Pops in clip...squeezes trigger*
Dec 13th 2019

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26423 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 01:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "please lord led 'dipo be good"
In response to Reply # 0

so i can use Luca at Forward and go full on HAM. now imagine if instead of busted ass and dropped Gasol I had Tatum at Forward. damn.

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia

auragin_boi
20939 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 01:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Dipo prolly gonna be minutes managed"
In response to Reply # 1

and sat on back to backs. At least at first. Quad tears are pretty seamless to come back from once the muscle memory returns. I was fine maybe 10 months after my surgery. Took about 6 months post rehab to get the muscle memory back. But he's a pro and has been rehabbing harder and longer than I could so I think he'll be fine after about a month or so on the court.

They still might manage his minutes though which should be good for his FPPM but not so much for his FPPG. He should get gradually better toward the end of the yr though.

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 02:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Within striking distance. I’m good with that."
In response to Reply # 0

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Wed Dec-04-19 04:19 PM

4. "LMAO i dont need to get much better to beat you...which i did already"
In response to Reply # 0

and you just BARELY won....I also beat TJT and Ernie...and my avg is consistently amongst the leaders... i dont know wtf you talkin bout cuhhh.

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Thu Dec-05-19 10:23 AM

5. "My draft position has been consistently ass since I joined"
In response to Reply # 0

The fact I even make the playoffs is a miracle.

D

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

ErnestLee
Member since Mar 03rd 2003
28533 posts
Tue Dec-10-19 12:44 PM

9. "RE: My draft position has been consistently ass since I joined"
In response to Reply # 5

Thats not a thing

---------------------------------------------------------

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Mon Dec-09-19 11:38 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "I'm surging like Ibaka"
In response to Reply # 0

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43737 posts
Tue Dec-10-19 02:21 AM

7. "Woof. One of my worst years. I’ll see if I can turn it around. "
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

auragin_boi
20939 posts
Tue Dec-10-19 09:11 AM

8. "***Payment update***"
In response to Reply # 0

PAID:
1) RBO
2) Ryan
3) Ceej
4) TJT
5) Cenario
6) Basa
7) Theo (aka "A WHOLE FO' DOLLAZ?!!?)
8) Ern
9) DJR
10)Magilla ($64)
11)DVS ($64)

UNPAID/DEBT:
1) LABeat ($128, $60 for last yr, $84 for this yr)
2) Gonzo ($68)
3) Smerf ($68)
4) Shawn ($68)

You guys missed the Friday penalty deadline extension. I know with xmas around the corner things might be tight so get it in when you can. Next deadline is end of this month.

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Thu Dec-12-19 10:51 PM

10. "Man say some shit! Lmao!"
In response to Reply # 0

auragin_boi
20939 posts
Fri Dec-13-19 09:46 AM

11. "*Pops in clip...squeezes trigger*"
In response to Reply # 10

-Shawn's gonna choke away a clear title shot...because he's a female canine
-LABeat is my dude but hell naw he ain't winning
-Ryan down in the basement with Pennywise
-Your punk ass won't repeat. DVS gonna win your division. STAT
-Theo having injuries cuz he cheap as sh*t and didn't pay the $4 (KARMA HOE!)
-Magilla sux
-Cenario my dude but he was clearly overrated
-F*ck Ernie in his GOAT ass. And F*ck him, Ceej and all of Detroit as a City, Municipality and overall waste dump.
-The rest of the league gets half a bar...f*ck y'alls teams.

*blows smoke off barrel*

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708426 Previous topic | Next topic