Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708043

Subject: "MELO GOES 9/11 IN PORTLAND" Previous topic | Next topic
Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132212 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 10:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"MELO GOES 9/11 IN PORTLAND"

link: https://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/2019/11/carmelo-anthony-dazzles-earns-melo-chants-in-first-home-game-with-portland-trail-blazers-video-highlights-national-reaction.html

"Anthony finished the night going 9 of 11 from the field for 19 points, four rebounds and two assists and had Moda Center fans chanting his name as Terry Stotts sat him after 29 minutes of stellar play and the game well in hand for Portland."

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I hope it stays good for him
Nov 28th 2019
even got to the rack and finished 3-4 times
Nov 28th 2019
RE: MELO GOES 9/11 IN PORTLAND
Nov 28th 2019
this aint no farewell tour
Nov 28th 2019

Vector
Member since Jan 05th 2006
16356 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 10:48 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I hope it stays good for him"
In response to Reply # 0

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18579 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 11:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "even got to the rack and finished 3-4 times"
In response to Reply # 0

and got hammered on a couple of them, with no call like usual.

He looks good. Gotta find a way to maintain his legs as the season goes on. He’s fresh right now.

I love that they don’t want him to stand in the corner and only touch the ball on a spot up 3 every few minutes.

allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 11:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: MELO GOES 9/11 IN PORTLAND"
In response to Reply # 0

This is a good fit for him. Everyone has the green light to shoot, but no defense.

The coach just needs to realize that Skal needs to start over whiteside to have a chance at the PO. But I guess that will take away from the bench because that second unit with skal, little and Trent can ball.

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32081 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 11:31 AM

4. "this aint no farewell tour"
In response to Reply # 0

damn straight

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2708043 Previous topic | Next topic