Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2707995

Subject: "Phoenix Suns started carin', and YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT?" Previous topic | Next topic
Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Wed Nov-27-19 12:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Phoenix Suns started carin', and YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT?"

NOPE...

ELIE HELPIN'!!!

https://valleyofthesuns.com/2019/11/26/elie-okobo-is-having-a-very-nice-start-to-his-second-season-with-the-phoenix-suns/

"Averaging only 10.5 minutes per appearance (right where a third-string PG should be), Okobo is not only putting up 4.2 points and 2.4 assists, but shooting a very nice 41.2% from beyond the arc – a 12.3% leap over his rookie season.

On the surface, 4.2 points and 2.4 assists is nothing to be THAT excited about.

However, extrapolating those numbers to per-36 minutes and they do not look quite so ho-hum: 14.3 points is nice, although a stat that can easily be glanced over because of the potential for garbage time accumulation (although that has not been a big thing for this team this season, fortunately).

However, the 8.1 assists is a really nice number and something that should be taken very seriously."

Overall, agendas aside, I am very happy to see what the Suns are doing after years of SUCKING.

MONTY HELPIN' TOO!

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
nice to see some Suns attention here
Nov 27th 2019
going to Arizona, he prolly was trying to mask MDMA or something
Nov 27th 2019
RE: going to Arizona, he prolly was trying to mask MDMA or something
Nov 27th 2019
Bruh. They gonna get fried for that
Nov 28th 2019

HecticHavoc
Member since May 13th 2005
7591 posts
Wed Nov-27-19 01:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "nice to see some Suns attention here"
In response to Reply # 0

imagine if Deandre Ayton didn't learn cheating ass behavior at U of yAy and take steroids and get caught by giving himself diahhrea we would BE MUCH BETTER THAN WE ALREADY ARE AND WE SHOULDVE DRAFTED DONCIC ANYWAY BUT SARVER IS A U of yAy ALUM

-----------------------------------------

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Wed Nov-27-19 02:30 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "going to Arizona, he prolly was trying to mask MDMA or something"
In response to Reply # 1

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Wed Nov-27-19 06:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "RE: going to Arizona, he prolly was trying to mask MDMA or something"
In response to Reply # 2

shit, if he was an ASU grad this would be hard facts lol

But AZ aint no better

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://www.Tupreme.com

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Thu Nov-28-19 10:43 AM

4. "Bruh. They gonna get fried for that"
In response to Reply # 1

but there is hope on the horizon when Ayton comes back. they're doing so well w/o him, or Rubio (who was a good pickup considering their passing woes) that given what's going on in SAC I think they take that slot back.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2707995 Previous topic | Next topic