Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2707561

Subject: "NBA Games 11.20.2019 : Trans Euro Express" Previous topic | Next topic
allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 08:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NBA Games 11.20.2019 : Trans Euro Express"

Luka: it’s more fun to compute

Dallas is up on GS 44-12 in the first quarter

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: NBA Games 11.20.2019 : Trans Euro Express
Nov 20th 2019
Can they flex out of this shit?
Nov 20th 2019
I think the Hawks “Peachtree” uniforms are pretty dope
Nov 20th 2019
yeah those are nice
Nov 21st 2019
Damn I hate rooting for anything Boston
Nov 20th 2019
Celtics up by 2 and they are not even playing well.
Nov 20th 2019
What a game. Clippers win in OT
Nov 21st 2019
Larry Ljubljana
Nov 21st 2019
the motherfucking MIAMI HEAT, again.
Nov 21st 2019
the poetry of Dunc dropping 3s on Beilein. EDIT
Nov 21st 2019
      I'm confident his work on Kevin Porter Jr will make him a good if not gr...
Nov 21st 2019
also, Knicks... that was some bullshit
Nov 21st 2019
Duncan Robinson and Mo Wagner...Beilein's best pros
Nov 21st 2019

allStah
9816 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 08:47 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: NBA Games 11.20.2019 : Trans Euro Express"
In response to Reply # 0

This dude might go for 80 tonight. Got 30, could have easily had 50, but he sat for awhile in the 2nd. 33-6-6 right now in the first half .

Dude just might be MVP right now . He makes it look easy .

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 09:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Can they flex out of this shit?"
In response to Reply # 0

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 10:05 PM

3. "I think the Hawks “Peachtree” uniforms are pretty dope"
In response to Reply # 0

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27115 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 02:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "yeah those are nice"
In response to Reply # 3

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

allStah
9816 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 10:53 PM

4. "Damn I hate rooting for anything Boston "
In response to Reply # 0

But I love this Celtics squad. Brad is one hell of a coach.

And this squad is right. From the starters to the bench . They have what it takes to win a chip.

Great defense
Speed
3 point shooting
IQ
Great rotation.

And Marcus might be the best straight up defense player in the league. He is ding the hell out of kawhi and George.

East is back on top.

allStah
9816 posts
Wed Nov-20-19 11:36 PM

5. "Celtics up by 2 and they are not even playing well."
In response to Reply # 0

No Hayward. Kemba is not having good night offensively , but is playing defense and being a PG.

I’m
Impressed .

allStah
9816 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 01:24 AM

6. "What a game. Clippers win in OT"
In response to Reply # 0

defense was outstanding in this game , both teams turning it over because the defense was that good.

This is basketball.

I wouldn’t mind these two teams meeting in the championship.

Celtics took it too the clips all-night . However the clippers have three closers ,and they just put so much pressure on you to guard.

Celtics have a huge problem though : rebounding. Not a lot of size in that interior. And the perimeter players aren’t that great at rebounding ...That’s where the clippers got them. Beverly as a guard had 15 boards! That can’t happen

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27115 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 01:54 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Larry Ljubljana"
In response to Reply # 0

>Luka: it’s more fun to compute

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 11:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "the motherfucking MIAMI HEAT, again."
In response to Reply # 0

damn, the Cavs will one day stop losing to them. That's gotta be #17 or 18 straight in Miami they've lost. Including times with LeBron on the roster.

Herro and Duncan Robinson were TORCHING the Cavs. TORCHING. Robinson almost broke Klay's record. If we gonna take a L, I would have liked him to have broken that so PBS Logo Face has one less thing on his name...at least now he gotta share.

Kendrick Dunn is one HELL of a pickup for Miami. To the point Dragic can just be their "Dellavedova". And he's way more skilled offensively than that.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35253 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 12:36 PM

11. "the poetry of Dunc dropping 3s on Beilein. EDIT"
In response to Reply # 9
Thu Nov-21-19 12:39 PM by cgonz00cc

the conflict in Beileins heart as each one splashed must have been so real

edit: each one should have given you a little happiness too really. Duncan Robinson, D3 signee, is now a good, full-time NBA player. thats what Beilein does.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 02:52 PM

13. "I'm confident his work on Kevin Porter Jr will make him a good if not gr..."
In response to Reply # 11

I think KPJ gonna end up starting and Sexton comes off the bench, but dominates the minutes.

Speaking of Sexton, I think Belein is the best coach for him at this stage as well. His defense has gotten way better and his scoring has as well. That he was able to squeeze out what he did last night (he had to Sonic the Hedgehog his way down the court to score sometimes on that Heat defense) was a feat.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 11:28 AM

10. "also, Knicks... that was some bullshit"
In response to Reply # 0

I knew it was gonna happen, but it was still some bullshit.

Ben's first made 3 was the point difference. Good for the Sixers to claw their way back to a W, but that team needs to chill with NyQuilling it through certain games

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35253 posts
Thu Nov-21-19 12:38 PM

12. "Duncan Robinson and Mo Wagner...Beilein's best pros"
In response to Reply # 0

wow lol

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2707561 Previous topic | Next topic